Status: November 18: Permanent hiatus.

Lights, Camera, Action, or A Mix Thereof.

005; The FrankCam.

For another hour, Frank and Gerard stayed curled up in the massage chair, having gone from practically screwing through their clothes to cuddling. Frank had one arm around the real Gerard and the other around the sheep named Gerard. He sighed contently and nuzzled his nose into the real Gerard's hair.

"I guess you were wrong," Gerard giggled, randomly pressing the buttons on the massage chair. "You said that I would never cuddle with you or touch your ass. I just did both in less than an hour."

"You sure did," Frank purred, hugging both Gerards tighter. "By the way, shouldn't you be working?"

"Doesn't really matter to me. I'm sure someone is doing my work right now." Gerard's attitude towards his job had certainly relaxed due to Frank's presence. Before, he had been called an attendance 'Nazi'; he was at every shift and arrived at the exact same time, no matter if he was sick or something. Although he tried to avoid doing work once he got there, he had still gotten there everyday and the managers liked that. They sat for a few moments and listened to the horrible pop music drifting out of the store's speakers. Frank was actually starting to get into the song when it was abruptly cut off by Jimmy's lisp coming over the speakers.

"Gerard Way and Frank Iero, please report to Jimmy. I repeat, Gerard Way and Frank Iero, report to Jimmy. That is all."

"Dammit, I have to move," Frank groaned, stretching. His back audibly popped.

"Not necessarily," Gerard said, scooping Frank up bridal style. "I'll just carry you." Grunting only slightly, he carried Frank to Jimmy's office, located just off of the conference room in the back of the store. The door to the office was extremely unusual. It was split in half length wise, like a door to a barn. The only difference with this door was that each section swung open separately. One opened outward, to the right and the other opened inward to the left.

"Uh... Jimmy?" Gerard called, setting Frank on the ground and knocking on the top half of the door. It opened inward to reveal Matt, wearing a pair of dark sunglasses and a tee-shirt with the sleeves cut off.

"Gerard and Frank?" They nodded in unison. "Okay, Jimmy wanted me to show you this." He bent down and picked up a small toy helicopter that was painted yellow.

"What the hell is that?" Gerard asked.

"It's the FrankCam™," Matt explained. "It will always follow Frank around so that we can keep a track on what the hell he is doing. We even built a special monitor for it." He opened the door wider and gestured over to where Brian was watching Legally Blonde on the huge television that had replaced all of the security monitors. Beside it was a tiny television with 'Frank' written underneath.

"Why do I need one?" Frank asked.

"And why is the FrankMonitor™ showing Legally Blonde?"

"I'd love to answer both of those questions but I really have to go. Goodbye!" Matt slammed the door and collapsed on the couch, looking oddly like a teenage slacker. Quirking his eyebrow and taking a sip of coffee, Brian looked at the FrankMonitor™, which was indeed showing Legally Blonde and not Frank at all.

"So, are you going to fix that?" he asked. Matt laughed and stole Brian's cup of coffee from his hand.

"Why would I? As long as he shows up between movies, we'll be fine."

****************************************************************************

"I can't believe how awesome this is!" Frank squealed, turning the helicopter over in his hands like a child on Christmas. "I have a camera named after me!"

"You are such a kid," Gerard groaned, shaking his head. He swore that Frank had two personalities; the cute, happy kid he was at the moment and that seductive fucker that melted Gerard's willpower.

"Shut up Gerard, you're just jealous," Frank said, setting the toy on the conference room table. Just then, an amazing idea popped into Gerard's head out of nowhere. He smirked and, propping his head up on his hands, looked at Frank.

"I have an idea," he said. "How about, just for today, we switch?" Frank, who was spinning the propeller on the helicopter, looked up and tilted his head sideways.

"Huh?"

"We switch," Gerard repeated. "You actually do some work and I stay in the chair! How does that sound?"

"Erm, well... I do love you, so I guess so," Frank reluctantly agreed.

"Frank, how do you love me? We've been dating for... wait. Technically, we're not even dating."

"Yes we are."

"Since when?"

"Since yesterday. Now, if you excuse me, I have some work to do." He stalked away, nose pointed in the air, not looking back. Gerard rolled his eyes and headed for the massage chair, convinced that Frank's short attention span would bring him back within five minutes.

He was dead wrong. He sat in the massage chair all day and Frank didn't come back once. Occasionally, Gerard could hear his voice drifting from the other side of the store but he didn't even catch a glimpse of him. The hours ticked by and Gerard thought he was going to go insane. It was only ten minutes before closing that Frank finally came back. He was wearing a completely different outfit and there was a red streak down the middle of his hair that hadn't been there before. The FrankCam™ hovered above him in the rafters.

"How did your day go?" Gerard asked. He didn't even bother to ask about the red hair and the new clothes. He wasn't sure if he wanted to know the answer.

"I am exhausted," he groaned, collapsing to the floor and laying his head in Gerard's lap. "This work business is hard. How was yours?"

"I hated it!" Gerard yelled, making the few remaining customers look in his general direction. "How can you sit here all fucking day? I nearly killed myself!"

"Did you jerk off?" He was completely serious.

"No!"

"Oh. Well, you should have. It really makes the day go by."

"Well, I'll remember that for next time," Gerard said. He said this even though he knew he would shoot himself if he switched with Frank again. Bending over to kiss Frank's forehead, he noticed that his new black shirt smelled a little odd. Although he hadn't wanted to ask, his curiosity won over.

"Frank, what did you actually do all day?"

"Snorted cocaine with Bert." Frank's face was a perfect mask of composure and Gerard leaned back, stomach dropping into the Earth's core.

"You're kidding right?" Frank continued to stare at him but his mask began to crack. Little wrinkles appeared around his mouth as he tried hard not to laugh and his eyes began to water. It only took seconds before it was completely smashed and he grinned, showing all his teeth.

"No, I just wandered around and engaged people in conversation. Anyways, can we leave now?"

"Well, we could if you weren't lying in my lap." As soon as the words had left Gerard's mouth, Frank was standing back on his own feet, holding out his hand to help Gerard up. As soon as Gerard's feet were flat on the ground however, Frank had leaped upon his bank, nearly sending him face first into a dresser.

"Carry me to the front entrance, s'il vous plait," Frank commanded, making use of the only French words he knew. Gerard rolled his eyes but did what he was told anyways. They were the last employees to leave, other than Jimmy and the lights of the store began to automatically flick off. The night was once again chilly and Gerard hugged himself tightly, shivering.

"So, see you tomorrow?" he asked Frank. Although it was supposed to be a simple statement, Frank gasped and clutched his cheeks, stammering for words.

"I'm not coming home with you?" One hand grabbed at his heart and he stumbled backwards, looking like he was about to faint.

"I'm afraid not, short stuff," Gerard sighed, pulling Frank into a hug before he fell and cracked his head open on the concrete. "Some other time maybe." Frank sighed as well, burying his face into Gerard's neck. For a moment, they almost looked... normal.

"Oh, fuck off," Frank groaned, giggling quietly to let Gerard know he was kidding.

"Fuck you," Gerard replied, leaning in to kiss Frank's lips. It was intended to be a goodbye peck but soon turned into a full blown make out session against the glass window of the storefront. The FrankCam™ hovered on the other side, recording the action. When Frank pulled away, he stood up on his tiptoes and whispered directly into Gerard's ear.

"I wish you would." A shiver ran through Gerard's already lust filled body and Frank only smirked before pecking Gerard's cheek and skipping off down the street, singing a show tune. Gerard shut his eyes and sighed, grinning almost as wide as Frank usually did. Despite the cold air, his entire body felt warm. He looked down the street in the direction Frank had gone and shook his head, giggling.

"Oh my God," he whispered before pulling the hood of his sweater over his head and going the opposite way, Frank's seductive words and silly singing, the two dueling parts of him, battling it out in his ears as he returned home to his empty home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Forty seven subscribers?! You are all wonderful. <3