Status: November 18: Permanent hiatus.

Lights, Camera, Action, or A Mix Thereof.

006; Stains in the Rafters.

The next day, when Jimmy finally awoke from his caffeine induced coma, he was informed by Zacky that more complaints were coming in about Gerard and Frank.

"I don't care," he mumbled, putting his head back down on his desk. "I don't wanna go talk to them."

"How about this?" Zacky asked, a brilliant idea forming in his mind. "If Johnny can beat you in a round of Grand Turismo, you have to go check on Gerard and Frank. If, like always, you win, one of us will have to do it."

"Deal," Jimmy smirked, suddenly feeling much more awake. Johnny was terrible at every single video game that existed, including Pacman and Donkey Kong. There was absolutely no way that he could pull off a victory in Grand Turismo.

There's always a time for firsts, however. Half an hour later, a torrent of curses flew from Jimmy's mouth as he threw his controller across the room, smashing it off the wall while Johnny laughed with glee. Zacky clapped and whooped, even though Jimmy looked like he might rip his intestines out with his bare hands.

"In your fucking face!" Johnny yelled, spit flying from his mouth. This was too much for Jimmy who, with a suspiciously feral growl, tackled Johnny behind the couch, unleashing a cloud of dust and blood.

"Jimmy!" Zacky yelled, interrupting the screams of pain coming from the dust cloud.

"Fine! I'll tell Frank and Gerard to cut it out and then I demand a rematch!"

"Do you ever plan on checking on your other employees?" Matt asked as Jimmy popped back up, not a single hair out of place.

"No, because I already check out Johnny."

"But he doesn't work here."

"But I still pay him."

"Will you please shut the fuck up?" Brian groaned, slowly raising his leaden head. Him and Matt had both fallen asleep on the floor midway through their Star Wars marathon. Jimmy opened his mouth to respond with a spew of curses but Brian had already passed out again.

****************************************************************************

Jimmy used the FrankCam™ to locate Gerard and Frank in the bed section of the store. When he strolled up to them, they were engaged in a furious make out session on the top bunk of a children's bedroom set.

"Frank and Gerard!" he screamed, the veins in his neck throbbing. Frank poked his head over the edge of the bunk, grinning wildly. His face and neck were both covered in hickies of varying sizes.

"Yes Jimmy?" he asked as Gerard continued to suck on his neck.

"You need to stop! If you keep kissing in the bunks, nobody will want to buy them and that means no money for us!"

"No Jimmy, that's where you're wrong," Frank said. Gerard moved lower down Frank's body so that only the top of his head was visible to Jimmy. "If we make out in these bunks, people will want to buy those ones." He gestured over to another set.

"Those ones are more expensive and, therefore, we make more money!" Jimmy stopped for a moment to scratch his head, in a moment that made him oddly resemble his primate ancestors. After a few moments of speculation, his eyes grew wide and he stared up at Frank with child like wonder.

"Wow. That is incredible," he whispered. "I never would have thought about it like that. You, sir, are amazing."

"I know!" Frank ended his sentence with a loud gasp as Gerard unexpectedly went down on him, giggling inwardly. Never had he seen Frank flustered but the red tinge of his face and his wide eyes was fantastic.

"Oh, and Frank?" Jimmy asked as he turned to leave, eyes still huge. "Could you and Gerard close up tonight?"

"No problem," Frank whimpered, tugging on Gerard's hair.

"Alright then." Jimmy stumbled back to his office, mind unable to comprehend the sheer genius of Frank Iero. When he climbed back through the top half of the door, the members of his team were gathered around the FrankCam's™ monitor, staring intently.

"What are you looking at?"

"Nothing!" Johnny, Zacky and Brian screamed.

"Gerard sucking off Frank!" Matt screamed. Unable to untangle the two responses, Jimmy shrugged and sat down on the catch to complete his rematch against Johnny.

****************************************************************************

Frank and Gerard spent their day doing pretty well nothing productive, besides staying in the bunk bed and making out until their lips began to bleed. In their frenzy, they completely forgot about closing the store up. A hour after the store was supposed to close, they found themselves rudely interrupted by Jimmy's lisp coming over the PA system.

"Gerard Way and Frank Iero, you are reminded to start closing up the store. Please begin now or I shall fire you both. Goodbye." Gerard groaned and sat up. His neck and face were covered in so many hickies that it looked as if he had developed a nasty rash.

"Frank, we gotta get up," he sighed, running a head through his hair.

"Aw, how come?" Frank asked as he tried to slide Gerard's shirt up.

"Because we have to shut the store up for the night."

"Oh, fine," Frank sighed, clambering off of Gerard and jumping to the floor. For a brief second, Gerard was actually shocked. Frank was listening to him, without any stipulations or such. He was actually doing what he asked. It was a miracle!

Gerard knew miracles didn't exist.

"You'll have to find me first!" With that, Frank took off, sprinting down the row of beds and out of sight. Gerard cursed underneath his breath and slowly climbed down the ladder. His foot got stuck in the last rung and he fell onto the floor with a hard thud and a loud exclamation of a certain four letter word. He could hear Frank giggle somewhere nearby.

"Frank!" he yelled. Slowly pulling himself up with the help of the bunk bed, he followed the sound of Frank's giggle.

"Where the fuck are you?"

"Over here Gee!" Gerard turned a corner and stopped in his tracks. His jaw dropped to the floor as he tried to comprehend the site he beheld. Frank had somehow built a giant tower of furniture and he was currently scrambling up it like a spider.

"Frank, get down!" he screamed. The tower of chairs and sofas and desks did not look particularly stable and it wobbled as Frank effortlessly scaled it.

"No!" Frank climbed up onto the final table and pulled himself up into the rafters. The FrankCam™ buzzed beside his head.

"Look Gerard, I'm a monkey!" He started swinging his way across the metal beams, laughing maniacally.

"Frank!" Gerard yelled, running after Frank as he swung haphazardly along the ceiling. He was actually terrified and in his head, he could see Frank slipping and plummeting to the ground to be impaled by a bedpost.

"Whee!" Frank's face was almost split in half by his huge grin. Although he knew Gerard was terrified, he was having far too much fun to stop. "You should try this Gee!"

"I'd rather not, now get down!" Frank ignored Gerard's pleas and continued on his way. As he looked forward however, he realized that one of the beams he was approaching had a rather large white stain on it. His mind briefly flashed back to the staff meeting he had attended on his first day and his mind connected the dots.

"Eww, cum stain!" he shrieked, automatically letting go of the beam mid-swing.

"Oh my God, Frank!" Gerard screamed as Frank dropped like a brick towards the bed. Rather than being met by a gush of blood however, Gerard was met with an explosion of feathers as Frank landed on a mattress, which immediately exploded. He ran over to where Frank was buried under the fluffy white objects, still giggling.

"Frank, are you okay?"

"Of course." Frank popped his head up through the layer of feathers. "There's some splinters in my ass though."

"Oh really? I might just have to check those out." Now that Gerard knew Frank wasn't dead, he was horny... again. He pulled Frank up onto the nearest undamaged mattress and pinned the smaller man underneath him, running kisses up his jaw.

"Gerard, aren't we supposed to be closing up?" Frank chided.

"Yep." Gerard yanked his shirt off and threw it across the room before he made short work of Frank's. "But rules are made to be broken, are they not?" Frank couldn't help but giggle; in only a few hours, he had turned Gerard into a practical sexual deviant and he liked it. Wrapping his legs around Gerard's waist, he kissed him hard, savoring their skin on skin contact.

Neither of them noticed the small helicopter that drifted in the rafters above.

****************************************************************************

Meanwhile, in Jimmy's office...

The office was a complete and utter disaster. The mini-fridge had been left open and there were beer cans scattered from one side of the room to the other. The Xbox was still on but no one was playing it. Johnny was passed out under Jimmy's desk, Jimmy was in a chair with his feet on said desk and Zacky was hanging upside down off a bunk with his tongue sticking out of his mouth. Brian and Matt paid no attention to them. They were too busy tearfully watching the end of the Lord Of The Rings trilogy.

"Oh my God, this is so sad!" Matt wailed.

"I know!" Brian sniffed as he wiped his eyes. By the time the final credits came up, they were bawling like infants.

"Oh, thank God," Matt sighed, throat tight from trying to keep his sobs quiet. Standing up, he popped the DVD out of the player and placed it gently back in it's case. When he did this, he casually glanced back up at the security monitors, which were now broadcasting the feed from the FrankCam™.

When he saw what was happening, he screamed at the top of his lungs and set off a chain reaction. Brian looked up and screamed as well, falling off the couch. Johnny groaned and sat up, smacking his head off the desk and yelping in pain.

"What the hell are you screaming about?" Jimmy roared as he woke up, face already an alarming shade of red.

"The screen!" Matt and Brian yelled at the same time. Johnny and Jimmy sat up and stared at the television screens, which were all broadcasting the same thing.

"Oh my God!" they exclaimed. Over on the bunk, Zacky opened his eyes and glanced at the screen before breaking into a delighted grin.

"It's better than YouTube and porn put together!" he squealed, watching the show intently.

While this was happening, Gerard collapsed beside Frank, completely and utterly exhausted.

"Jesus christ," he panted, body slick with sweat.

"Oh God, I know," Frank replied, his eyes slipping shut. He rolled over onto his side and kissed Gerard again before falling asleep. Both of them were blissfully unaware that their grand finale had just been broadcasted for their entire managerial team to see.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nice long chapter for Christmas! So... Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you lovely readers. I adore you all.

xo.