One Shots.

Damage Done By A Lost Loved One

Best Friends.
Brothers.
Twins.
We did everything together, told each other everything, we even had the same 2 friends for the whole of our childhood lives.
Well, at least I thought I knew him, I thought he trusted me, but it proves I was wrong.
March 24th 2005, I remember the date because it changed my life, I woke up that morning and he was gone. No Clue. No Note. Nothing.

2 years I was without him, my life collapsed, everything I had worked for, everything I had earnt, gone.
I became depressed, my long term girlfriend decided she couldn’t cope, she left me for another man, I became a drop-out and homeless.
I needed him, not as a brother, as a friend, some one who I could trust, some one to point me in the right direction, some one to turn to for help.
But he wasn’t there, he couldn’t help me, Dan and Mateo weren't the same, they didn’t know me like he did.
A year later I started to get my life back, after living on Dan and Mateo's sofa, I got a beautiful new girlfriend, Livi.
And I had joined a new band, Madina Lake.
Dan on drums, Mateo on Guitar and vocals, and I had learnt Bass so I could be in it.
And I was also buying an apartment for me and Livi to live in, everything was fine.
Until mum died, my depression came back, that’s when I needed him again, a room in my apartment became my life, nothing entered my head, nothing left my head, if sit in the corner staring into space for days on end.
Growing apart from everyone I knew, Livi, Dan, Mateo.
3 days had past, every so often, one of them came by to see if I was still there, November 13th was the day, it was getting dark, I was still sat in my corner staring at the door.
The door opened and there he stood.
His cheeks were tear stained and his clothes were drenched, he looked tired, like he had just walked for ages.
I got up and walked over to him, shook my head in disbelief, fell to my knees and broke down, tears falling down my cheeks yet again, he tried to hug me, I got up and backed off to the corner of the room again.
I didn’t know what to feel, happy, sad, confused, angry.
He was back, he was alive.
But was it really him? Was I hallucinating?
I wasn't sure, I closed my eyes, and opened them again.
He was still there.
He was really back.

Nathan was alive
♠ ♠ ♠
wasnt long,
but comments please?
im not suer about it.
i wrote it at half past midnight last night xD