Status: Chapters are being edited. Further Information in the Summary Box.

Destiny In The Heart

Moons of the Mist Series: Part 1
Sequel:Past of Forgotten Ashes

Ida was welcome into her pack at the age of five after the alpha pulled her out of the stream in the woods. Fear of her dad, she wishes to never return to him or to his pack. Ida is reaching the age of 18, and will be soon be the age to take a mate and forever be with her love. She already know who is her love is, the alpha's son, she had met him when she was five. Females seperated from the males at the age of twelve, Ida was excited and tired of waiting for the day she could be with her desire mate again. The day had finally came and destiny had given Ida a different mate, then she had wanted. She'll go against destiny or anyone else who comes between her and the one she wants to be with.

Image

Author's Note: I got a report of an error and spelling. So I may take down the chapters and do some editing. I hate editing by the way...HATE IT, but I do proof read my stories. My fought is I don't let others proof read. So I apologize for stupid errors; I've had no time to look over and fix. When I write a chapter i'm so caught in the writing of the chapters doing a one brief through and post it up just to see how people would react from the new recent chapter that I forget to really look at the grammar of my story. On a side note: I just wish people would comment to me where my error was instead of reporting it.