You Stole My Heart

Uno.

The ten year old girl sat on a bus bench for a bus she knew wouldn't be coming for quite a while. Being three o'clock in the morning it was obvious no bus was running. Footsteps echoing down the quiet street caused her head to shoot up. A tall, at least to her, man with black hair fashioned in a Mohawk was stumbling down the street. She hopped off her bench, hands grasping her purple backpack's straps, and walked towards the man.

"Hey mister, I-" He completely ignored her, stepping around her. The girl huffed, her hazel eyes narrowing and her lips curling into a scowl. She stomped ahead of him and placed her hands on her hips. "Hey mister!"

"Move out of the way kid," he grumbled, trying to walk around her again. She wouldn't budge and grabbed his hoodie's sleeve. "Hey, let me go."

"I need a ride," she said simply, unfazed by his nastiness.

"Well obviously I don't have a car," he snapped.

"Then I need a place to stay tonight. And since you're the only person on this damn street I guess it's going to have to be you."

The man laughed coldly. "What makes you think I'll comply?"

"Because underneath your badass exterior you're really a nice guy that wouldn't leave a ten year old girl out on the streets at this time of night." the girl said in a good, forged innocent tone. The man looked her up and down. Brown hair pulled into a high ponytail, ratty jeans, black tank, white zip up hoodie, and black Vans. He let out a sigh and gave the girl a stern look.

"Fine. One night." The girl clapped her hands together, grinning up at the man before her.

"Deal! My name's Marco. What's yours?"

"Johnny," he muttered, continuing down the street. Marco grabbed one of his hands which caused Johnny to give her a weird stare.

"I always hold an adult's hand if I'm with one," Marco said simply. Johnny shook it off as the two continued on to the elder's house. After reaching the two story home, Johnny unlocked it. Marco walked in with a long whistle.

"Nice place."

"Thanks." Johnny locked both locks on his door before heading upstairs. "Come on, kid."

"I have a name you know," Marco whined.

"I bet you do." Marco huffed, but ran up the stairs after Johnny. He led her to a room and pushed open the door. Inside the room had dark purple walls and white carpet. In the middle of the room was a queen sized bed with purple comforter and white pillows.

"This is awesome!" Marco squealed. She dropped her bag on the floor, hopping onto the bed. She crawled up to the top middle, climbing under the comforter. Johnny couldn't help the smile that adored his face.

"Night kid."

"Night Johnny," Marco replied, too tired to correct him. Marco was out before Johnny could even shut the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank-you Psychokitty13, darn comment virginity stealer. Hope you like it <3 Comment? C: