You Stole My Heart

Diez.

“We’re going to the mall?” Marco asked from the backseat of Zacky’s Charger. The meeting had, in fact, been boring. The guys were just finalizing and going over what they already knew, Marco zoning out throughout the whole thing.

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“So we can buy millions of toys!” Jimmy exclaimed from the passenger seat. He wanted to ride with his ‘bestest buddy ever’ which meant Zacky was stuck with him. Jimmy was that friend that was loveable, but only manageable in small doses. It was a wonder how Rain could do it.

“We are not buying you toys Jimmy,” Zacky sighed. Jimmy scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Not for me, for Marco!” Zacky just rolled his eyes.

“Sureeee.”

“Hello?” Both men looked into the rearview mirror to see Marco sitting with her arms crossed and a pout on her face. “Why are we going to the mall?”

“To buy you clothes,” Jimmy replied in a ‘duh’ tone. Marco’s mouth fell agape and her head started to shake violently.

“No! I can’t use your money!” She shouted. Her reaction shocked Zacky enough make him slam on his brakes in the parking lot. Behind him Matt honked his horn. Zacky quickly drove into a parking spot, Matt next to him.

“It’s okay Marco, I don’t mind,” Zacky reasoned as he turned off the vehicle.

“No it’s not. You’re going to spend more money than you have to,” Marco argued.

“Do you remember what we do for a job?” Zacky tested, tuning around in his seat to face Marco as Jimmy climbed out of the car. Marco nodded. “Well, we have more money than we know what to do with. So let us just do something good with it and get you clothes.”

Marco searched his face for any trace of breaking, but just sighed in defeat. “Fine. But don’t think I approve.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it.” Zacky climbed out of the car before going to the back door and holding it open for Marco to get out. Once she hoped down Zacky shut the door and locked them all. Once he set the alarm, Marco grabbed his hand. He smiled as they headed to the mall entrance where the rest of the guys were. They all wore sunglasses, everyone but Jimmy wore a beanie, and Brian and Johnny wore a black hoodie.

“To the toy store!” Jimmy shouted, taking Marco’s hand from Zacky’s and running off into the mall. Matt was too quick for him and grabbed the back of Jimmy’s shirt.

“No,” the other four men said simultaneously. Jimmy huffed, slouching over with his bottom lip jutting out, a pathetic whining sound escaping his throat. Something a five year old would do to try and get their way. “No Jimmy.”

“Anyone else find it creepy the four of you can do that?” Marco asked.

“Not really,” all five men now said. Marco’s eyes grew wide as she took an unconscious step backwards. They just shrugged before Jimmy and Brian grabbed one of Marco’s hands each, dragging her off to some kids’ clothes store. It ranged from bright pink things to dark colors. All six of them looks looked around the store curiously.

“Where to begin?” Matt mused.

“This way!” Jimmy shouted, running off for the dark colors. Everyone sighed, shaking their heads.

“Look, let’s just split up a bit. Marco can go with Johnny for now.” Both were about to protest, but Brian, Matt, and Zacky already left. Marco grumbled a few things under her breath as she headed over to the ‘tomboy’ looking stuff. Johnny sighed, following her.

After a few moments of just Marco flipping through clothes, Johnny let out a deep sigh. “Look Marco, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean anything I said. I was just stressing out.”

“Good. Because there is such a bigger chance of me being seen with you,” Marco replied blankly.

“Do you really except my apology or are you just yanking my chain?”

“Can’t it be both?” Marco teased with a smile. Johnny rolled his eyes, picking up some jacket.

“How about this?” Marco’s eyes trailed over the material. It was black with different colored neon stars. She nodded happily. They stared around the store, not sure what to really do. Just then a woman walked up. She had brown hair, matching eyes, and was about five foot five. On her nametag was the name ‘Tayler’.

“Hello. My name is Tayler, but please call me Tay. The person in charge of nametags is a naturally born idiot.” She smiled showing her perfect, straight, white teeth. Johnny’s eyes grew at bit wide at her obvious, undeniable beauty, at least in his eyes. Her hair was in a simple ponytail and she wore no makeup, not that he thought she needed it. She dressed in black jeans, a red tank, and red Vans. “Can I help you two?”

“I need clothes,” Marco replied when she noticed Johnny just staring at the woman. Either she just didn’t notice or just didn’t say anything because she just looked down at Marco.

“And what’s your name sweetie?” Tayler asked, kneeling down to the young girl’s height.

“I’m Marco. This is my friend Johnny,” Marco offered, yanking Johnny’s sleeve. This snapped him out of his trace, his check turning a light pink. He offered a shy smile as Tayler returned to her normal height.

“Well Marco, I think I can help you out. Let’s see what we can find.”

~ An Hour Later~

“Okay, are we all done now?” Tayler tested. Together with her, Marco, and the Avenged boys, they had bought every kind of clothes Marco could need. Plus the hygiene part of the store had everything else she could need to keep physically healthy.

“I think so,” Marco sighed, eyes trailing over all the stuff. And she just thought they were going to have maybe three bags. There was enough stuff for at least twenty! Zacky leaned over the counter to whisper to Tayler about hiding the part of the machine that tells the price of each item. When inquired why Zack explained the situation.

“I gotchya,” she replied, turning the screen away from the group to face her. Once everything was ringed up there were a total of twenty-three bags. Marco would have had a heart attack from the price of everything; $563. Zacky and Johnny both held out a credit card causing them to glare at each other.

“I already told her I’d buy it, just let me,” Zacky grumbled.

“No. She’s living at my house so I should buy it all,” Johnny argued. Tayler smiled at the two, truly touched they’d argue over something as weird as this.

“Look boys.” Both men turned back to the cashier. “How about I just split it in half and you both pay for it?”

They stared at the other before huffing, silently agreeing. She took both cards, did her little thing, and handed back the pieces of plastic. After getting their signatures she handed them their copy of the receipts. By this time Matt had grabbed seven bags, Brian six, Jimmy seven, and Zacky grabbed the last three so Johnny could hold Marco’s hand.

“Bye Tay. Thank-you for all your help,” Johnny said before they left with a smile.

“No problem. Bye boys, bye Marco.”

“Bye!” With that the six of them left the store.

“You should ask her out,” Marco said simply. Johnny stared down at her with wide eyes while everyone else laughed.

“That’s what I’ve been thinking,” Matt admitted.

“I just broke up with-” Johnny cut himself off, not wanting to say her name. “Well, you know. It’s only been like, not even a week.”

“Yeah, and you’ve been needing to break up with her for a year,” Brian complained. “Seriously dude, just go ask her out.”

“Maybe. I don’t-”

“Oh my god! It’s Avenged Sevenfold!” A random girl shrieked. All the guys’ eyes grew wide before they set off in a sprint. Johnny had to pick up Marco because she was falling behind and he was honestly afraid of the paparazzi swallowing the small girl whole.

“Meet at my house!” Johnny called out as they got to the parking lot, everyone breaking off into their designated cars. Johnny climbed in his side, locked the doors, put Marco into her seat, and quickly started up his truck. Marco buckled herself in just as Johnny backed up, almost running over some man with a camera. Once they were heading down Pacific Coast Highway towards Johnny’s house, Marco laughed.

“I think that was the most memorable mall journey ever.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting: hachie, angry_kaulitz, surfergirl, WiccaKitty05, DeathbatScreamer, violetriddle, and xXcrazy-desiXx. I changed the layout again. Sorry, I can never make up my mind. :) Commento por favor? <3