You Stole My Heart

Nueve.

“And this is my house,” Zacky announced as he eased his car into the driveway of his home. Marco looked up at it with wide eyes. It was actually a little bigger than Johnny’s.

“I like it,” Marco said simply as she climbed out with a grin on her face.

"Well I'm glad then." Zacky led the way to the front door. He turned to handle to show it was already unlocked for them. Out of the house spilled the familiar sound of Korn. "Seems like Stevie's home."

"Stevie?" Marco echoed curiously. The two walked inside, Zacky closing the door behind Marco. They headed into the living room where the music was coming from. Inside a tall girl with brown and black hair in a ponytail was jumping around on a couch. She was air guitaring and singing along with the music. She was dressed in torn jeans, a black halter, and black boots. Zacky cleared his throat. The girl froze in mid-jump and fell back to the couch. She stared at Zacky wide eyed before grinning widely.

"Zacky!" she squealed, running full speed at him. She jumped up, wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. Marco cringed as they kissed, saying their 'I miss you's.

"Stevie, I'd like you to meet Marco. Johnny found her and she's going to stay with us for a little as he locates the thing shoved up his butt. Marco, this is my girlfriend Stephanie, but she prefers Stevie."

"It's nice to meet you!" Stevie chirped as she detached herself from Zacky.

"Nice to meet you," Marco said blankly. Stevie scratched the back of her neck uncomfortably. "Can I go shower or something before we go to the studio, Zacky?"

"Oh, of course. Do you want me to show you where?" Zacky asked, already heading to the stairs.

"No, that's fine. Just tell me where it is," Marco replied, already walking up the steps. Zacky quickly told her before she was out of earshot. Once the couple heard the door to the bathroom slam they sat down. Stevie picked up the remote to the stereo to turn off the music that was still playing. Zacky took one of his lip rings in his mouth, chewing it nervously.

“Why does she hate me?” Stevie asked bluntly. Zacky sighed, running a hand through his hair.

“Everyone is pretty sure she has a crush on me.”

“Oh.” Stevie nodded at this. “Sounds about right.”

“Were you like that when you were younger?” Stevie laughed at Zacky’s worried face.

“Dude, all girls are.” More laughter was heard at Zacky’s now horrified face. “You didn’t see that when we were in high school?”

”What do you mean?”

”Remember that girl? Oh man, what was her damn name? Gena, Gena Paulhus. Remember her?”

“Gena…” Zacky could vaguely remember short blonde hair. “Yeah, barely. Why?”

“Whenever you had your little fling with her, she was literally my sworn enemy. When you finally dumped her we got into a huge fight. She said I made you break up with her when you ended up going out with that Tina chick. We hated each other with a burning passion throughout your whole relationship.”

“Girls are crazy,” Zacky announced, shaking his head in disbelief.

“And yet all guys love us,” Stevie teased.

“Not the gay men.”

“Oh shut up.” Zacky and Stevie curled up on the couch, turning on the television to watch music videos on FUSE. Of course every song that came on that she knew, Stevie would sing along. She had a good voice, but Zacky always teased her that she didn’t.

“You’re just jealous ‘cause you never get a singing part,” Stevie joked, flicking his nose. Zacky pouted, trying to bite her finger.

“Maybe I don’t want a real singing part in songs. I like backup singing, thank-you very much,” Zacky remarked, crossing his arms.

“Oh yeah, you and Brian are the backup singers. Maybe you’ll get dressed in some flowery dresses and go-go boots next time.” Stevie let out a shriek as she jumped off the couch and ran away from her husband who chased her. Stevie quickly dashed up the stairs and into her and Zacky’s room, slamming the door shut. Zacky hunched over at the top of the stairs, panting hard. He was definitely getting out of shape.

“Zacky?” he looked up to see Marco standing in the doorway of the bathroom, her hair in high pigtails. She looked like a six year old in Zacky’s eyes. “Are we going to leave yet?”

“Actually,” he looked at his watch to see it was almost time to head out to the interview. “Yeah, just about. Go downstairs and I’ll be there in a second.”

“Okay.” She skipped down the steps as Zacky walked over to his door. He knocked and then turned the knob. Shockingly the door was unlocked. He walked into the room to see Stevie lying across their bed, tossing darts at the dartboard on the closet door. She turned to look at him at the sound of the door opening.

“I’m heading out to the interview. Marco’s coming with me.”

“I wouldn’t doubt it. Afterwards take her shopping for clothes. Rain told me that she only saw two pairs of clothes total when Marco left her backpack unattended,” Stevie informed, waving her Sidekick in hand.

“Okay, I will. I’ll see you later babe.” They shared a quick kiss before Zacky headed back out the door. He jogged down the stairs to see Marco waiting patiently in front of the door. Zacky leaned into the living room to scoop up the keys he had tossed onto the small table that held a lamp. “Let’s go.”

Marco led the way out, skipping back to Zacky’s Charger. Once Zacky locked his front door he unlocked his car with automatic button on his key ring. Marco immediately climbed in, placing her backpack at her feet. Zacky climbed in a few moments later, starting up his car. Out of the speakers played The Misfits.

“You really do have quite the fancy for them, huh?” Marco mused. Zacky turned slightly from the road to give her a raised eyebrow look. “What? Johnny didn’t think I was sleeping the other day, did he? I was watching Harry Potter while he was napping.”

“So you’re going to sound British for how long?”

“Until I grow bored of it. Don’t worry; I have a very short attention span. Probably stop soon. Actually, I’m already bored. I will, however, keep doing it randomly throughout the day.”

“Nice to know.” Zacky pulled off into a parking lot of a big building. In he same parking lot was Johnny’s truck and Matt’s BMW. Around the BMW was the other four. Matt and Brian leaned on it while talking, Jimmy lay across the hood, and Johnny had his head down with his hands deep in his pockets.

“Ready now?” Jimmy raised his head from the hood at the sound of Zacky’s voice.

“Now that you two are here.” He slid off the hood and landed in squatting position in font of Marco. “How are you this fine afternoon Marco?”

“Do people just not trust to drive your vehicle? You’re always bumming a ride with Matt instead of driving yourself,” Marco remarked. Jimmy let out a dramatic sigh.

“No, especially Rain. I bought the damn thing and she thinks I’ll crash it the first second I get behind the wheel,” Jimmy complained. He stood to full height, placing Marco on his shoulders. She squealed, leaning down and hugging Jimmy’s head.

“Put me down Jimmy!” Marco shrieked as the rest of the adults followed the two.

“No way! You make me, like, three feet taller! Now I’m nine foot four!”

“That is the worst idea to ever cross your mind, Jimmy. Now you are a giant,” Brian scoffed. Jimmy just simply smiled, ducking a little so the ten year old could clear the top of the door. Upon entering everyone in the lobby of Warner Brothers Records gave the group a weird stare. One secretary –actually a fan of the group- took a deep breath and approached them.

”If you would please follow me gentlemen, and lady. Mr. Samuels is patiently waiting your presence.” Marco could see the question burning in her eyes before she turned about. She silently chuckled as they headed into the elevator.

“This is going to be mighty boring,” Marco sang. No one said anything, but everyone couldn’t help but agree.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting; angy_kaulitz, hachie, surfergirl, KellShadows, DeathbatScreamer, Psychokitty13, and violetriddle. Lots of new characters, go click the characters button to see info. There's another one who is to remain secret fo now. I cannot, for the life of me, remember who created Zacky girlfriend. Tell me, yeah? And luckily I ended up not going to my grandma's! I have to go for Christmas though. So comment?<3