Speak Slow, Tell Me More

This should not confuse me

Kristinas POV.

He turned and kept on walking, oblivious to the fact I was still standing completely still. What was I supposed to say? "Ok, have fun falling in love with me?" I can't pretend it wasn't a shock. It's not too often that I tell someone the thing they believe in, above all else, is bullshit, and they're amused. I think I should have been annoyed, but I just...couldn't. There was something about him. Something about how he looks so adorably shy but appallingly confident. Something about how we'd spoken for 5 minutes and it was like one of those cliche movie lifetimes. There was just something. Something that made me want to tell him to get the hell out of my life and never look at me with those icy orbs again. And something that made me want to cling on and never let go.

"Stupid lust," I said to myself. I looked up and couldn't supress the grin on my face when I saw that his attempt at a confident stroll off had led him in completely the wrong direction. "Hey! D'you wanna get to school or not?" I shouted as he turned back to see if I was following. Yet another one of those killer smiles followed as he ducked his head down and walked back.

"I'm going the wrong way, aren't I?". I can't help laughing as I allow my self to move from my frozen state of shock and head off toward the school. "Just follow me."

We finally got to the school building, and I took him to the office to pick up his new timetable. Our year head was pleased that he'd already met someone from the school, and warned him not to take my example when it came to the uniform rules as she cast an eye over the sweatbands up and down my arms. A quick check showed me his timetable was identical to mine, and I lead him up to our tutor class while I gave him the run down of how things worked at our school. I tried to keep the conversation as far away from what had happened earlier. I couldn't let those thoughts into my head. Not after what happened the last time I'd had thoughts like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankyou to the commenters and subscribers!

<3s to my turtle baby.