Status: New and active! Keep, or kill?

Passion Is In The Risk

Can You Do That For Me?

With a gentle shove, she pushed me against the wall, slipping a hand behind my neck and pressing her lips to mine. I groaned as Zacky stood behind Dannie, pressing his body into hers, making hers grind into mine. Not that I complained, I liked the physical contact.

My hands rested on her sides, Zacky's below mine on her hips. I pulled her top half to me, while Zacky made her ass press against his dick, making Dannie groan into our kiss.

She pulled away, much to my disappointment, but then turned around, grinding her nice, round, ass into my growing cock. I heard her moan much louder than before, then decided that the hall was most certainly not the right place for this so be happening.

"Come on." I said, grabbing Zacky's upper arm, and Dannie's hand, leading them to a bedroom Val had just gotten done with.

Once we were in there, door locked, curtains closed, I picked Dannie up, placing her on the bed and kissed her hard.

I wanted to do so much to her, but I knew we shouldn't move that fast with her, so I decided that tonight would be about her. Of course I would probably come too, just the sight of her made me want to.

"Tonight is going to be about you. What ever you want, we'll do. And remember, if you want us to stop, just say so, and we will." I said into the kiss.

Her breathing was heavy, so she just nodded. I smiled, looking over at Zacky who was playing with his snakebites, something he did when he was anxious.

"What do you wanna do with her first, Zacky?" I asked in a husky voice, not leaving my place on top of Dannie.

"Fuck it." he said like he was having an internal fight and started walking over, taking off his shirt in the process.

Dannie shuttered from under me. I smirked, taking off her shirt as Zacky worked on her pants. I swear my jaw dropped when I seen her in a black lace thong, and matching bra. What the hell?! Since when did 15-year-olds start wearing thongs?!

I looked at Zacky seeing that his expression was a mirror image of mine. Dannie bit her bottom lip again, making the sight of her even more sexy.

Before I thought I would loose it completely, I removed my shirt, seeing her eyes fill with lust.

She pulled herself up, then did something I've never seen any women do. She put each of her hands on mine and Zacky's pants button, and undid them at the same time, along with the zippers. That was fucking awesome.

We pulled our pants down the rest of the way, kicking them off, leaving us in our boxers, and turning back to Dannie, who was now laying against the pillows, legs bent and spread, ready to go. And as much as I wanted to tear her little.. wet.. pussy up, I resisted and nudged Zacky with my elbow.

"Go ahead man, I'll go after." I told Zacky.

He nodded, not thinking twice before crawling up between her legs, kissing her gently. I always figured he would be the kind of.. rough person in bed, but right now, he was proving me wrong.

He worked his way to her neck, sucking lightly, but not leaving any marks. He kept going lower, down her nice round boobs, to her flat, tanned stomach, and to her thighs. I heard her inhale sharply, then made my way to her top half.

My hands went straight for her tits, massaging them, playing with her soft, yet firm nipples. She moaned, making me look down to see Zacky nose deep in her, her thong pushed aside.

I knew he wasn't going to finger her, or play with her clit, he knew that was what I wanted. I was going to make her feel so good. But right now, I wanted to focus on her top. So I leaned down, capturing her nipple in my mouth. She let out a, loud, animistic sound as I did this, and it made me want her to no end.

Then suddenly, her body started shaking, telling me she was meeting her first orgasm of the night. She screamed, incoherent, but loud.

Zacky let her ride his face throughout the orgasm, and when it was over, he came up and kissed her hard, letting her taste herself.

He looked at me and grinned, "She's so fucking sweet. I might have to go back for seconds." he winked at her.

I smirked, taking my place where Zacky was just at. She smirked back, sitting up and wrapping her arms around my neck.

Her breath was warm on my ear and neck as she whispered, "That was great, but now I want you to eat me. I want you to be rough and aggressive. I want to be sore in the morning... I want you to be sinful to me. Can you do that for me, Brian?"

I growled, my grip on her hips tightening. It was taking everything in me not to pound myself into her right her and now. She giggled, laying back down and spreading her legs wider, like a little whore.

She wanted what she wanted, and I was going to give it to her. But first I was going to tease her, get her on the edge, screaming and moaning, making her my little whore.

I hooked my fingers on the string of her thong, pulling it down past her ankles and throwing it somewhere in the room. Slowly, I kissed the lips of her pussy, making her groan and buck her hips. I chuckled, holding her down.

After doing that a couple of times, I used one hand to open her lips, then lightly blew on her throbbing clit. She gasped, panting for me to do something. My name sounded so good when she said it like that.

My tongue flicked her clit, earning a loud moan from her. Zacky came up, pressing his lips to hers to keep her quiet. I didn't want him to, but I knew this wouldn't look good in Matt and Val's eyes.

I continued to flick her clit, tasting just how sweet she was, like a mix between vanilla and strawberries, then started playing with it, swirling my tongue around it, nibbling, and sucking on it. Dannie thrashed around, my name being muffled by Zacky's lips.

I slowed down some, knowing that she was on the verge of coming. But instead, I stuck a single finger into her. She gasped, arching her back. I couldn't help but see how fucking sexy she was right now.

A low "fuuuck" escaped her lips, followed by a "Please, Brian. I need you."

I couldn't deny how hot that sounded, so I entered another finger, feeling around a bit before moving them at a medium pace. She was a moaning mess, tossing her head, pulling her hair, she even moved a hand down to circle her own clit.

It was so fucking sexy, I couldn't stop myself from pushing my hand down my boxers to stroke my throbbing dick. I groaned, quickening the pace of both my hands.

She started shaking, then let out a scream, I was sure everyone heard, but twenty minutes later, all three of us were laying in bed, no one had come to see if anything was wrong.

Then I thought of what I had just done. All the guilt numbed my head, I didn't notice anyone moving until familiar lips were being pressed to mine. I kissed back without having to think, but then she pulled away.

I noticed she was wearing my shirt, and smiled, it went to just above her knees.

"I'm going to go to my room, I'll see you two tomorrow?" she asked us.

We both nodded, her smiling at us as she left the room. Tonight, was by far, one of the most incredible nights ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
HA! how amazing was that! I'm proud of myself :D Don't say I didn't warn ya!
So.. Tell me what you think? It's just ONE click away!

Lets see... how about 6 comments for the next one? That shouldn't be too hard :P
Which reminds me.. Thanks to my favorite people of all time!:
teenagesarcasm17 (x6!!!)
Neon.Condoms
KellShadows
nanagoesroar

Sorry for not posting those in a while.. I've just been so tired lately. Sad excuse.. I know.

So Com/Sub!

Thanks <3Maria