Status: New and active! Keep, or kill?

Passion Is In The Risk

New Confidence

This time, they didn't go anywhere near a bedroom, but the bathroom instead. I smiled, playing with the thin material below my belly button as Zacky started running the water, and Syn stood there awkwardly.

I giggled, "Syn, you look like a lost puppy. What's wrong?"

A smirk was on his face, "Syn? Since when did you start calling me that?" he asked, walking closer to me and putting his hands on my hips, slightly pressing me closer to him.

I blushed, looking down at the exposed skin right above my size C32 breasts.

"Since it became a sin to do what I've always wanted to with Synyster Gates." I said, looking at him through my bangs.

His face was instantly closer to mine, "Don't think of it like that." he said simply before pushing his lips on mine.

The kiss deepened, and I smiled when I felt his hand move up my back and to the tie of my bikini, and he's back, ladies and gentlemen!

He broke the kiss to take a step back and look at me. "You're beautiful." he whispered, making me blush again. What? He's a sweet talker.

I looked over at Zacky who was gawking at me also. What was it with the starring? Zacky walked over to me and put his hands on my face, cupping it and bringing my lips to his. I felt his tongue asking for entrance and granted it by opening my mouth for him. His tongue prodded mine, exploring my mouth and jolting his hips into mine, showing me how turned on he was. Fuck me if I wasn't.

His hands went to the top of the bottoms of the bikini, and he started pulling them down. I put my hands on his chest, giving him a push. The two men before me were standing there, looking over my every curve.

I don't know what it is, but when I'm with them, I feel like I can have control and do whatever I want with them. And they wouldn't protest, that's for sure.

So with this new braveness that makes me confident, I smirked at them. I fucking smirked, and made no motive to put any innocence into that smirk.

"Shirts off, boys." I said simply, walking past then and stepping in the bathtub, "I need some one to wash all this paint off." I winked at them and closed the curtain.

I hadn't even started scrubbing and there were two bodies by my sides. I giggled at there impatience and waited for them to start washing me. Syn was kissing my shoulder from behind me, nibbling at times and rubbing a soapy sponge thingy over my back and ass. Zacky would cup my breasts in his hands while kissing random areas of my chest.

My eyes wouldn't go down, I wouldn't let them. Mostly because I didn't want to know what they were packing, I wanted to be surprised. But who said I wanted to look with my eyes?

I surprised them both when I gripped their hard members in my hands. Dicks were all the same, right? Wrong. I could definitely tell the difference between the two. Zacky was thicker, but Syn was longer. My eyes fluttered close as they continued kissing parts of my body and I kept stroking them. I did them both differently. I'd twist my wrists at different times, making them moan lightly. I didn't want this to be a quickly, I wanted to take my time and go slow, so I did.

When they were almost ready, Zacky gripped my hips hard enough to leave bruises, and Syn bit my shoulder, both wanting nothing more than to be aggressive. But I kept my pace. They were so close, but weren't close enough, so I ran my thumb over their slits a few times, making them buck into my hands and release everything they had into my hands.

I smirked up at them, opening my eyes and looking at them. My hands still had there seed on them, so I brought both of them to my mouth and licking them until they were clean. The taste wasn't bad, it was the texture that made me want to spit it out. But I finished.

After that, I finished washing the paint out of my hair and got out, leaving them their to regain themselves. I wrapped a towel around my body and left the bathroom to go to my Den.

I put on some basket ball shorts and a tang top before walking into the living room and watching TV. Right when Matt, Val, and Ash came walking in the door. Do I have perfect timing or what?!

I smiled up at them, "How was baby shopping and school?" I asked grinning at Ash.

She gave me an odd look that clearly said she needed to talk, so I nodded.

"Great! I got diapers and a crib and a baby bouncer and.." tears started flowing from Val's eyes, but then they stopped and she dropped all of the bags she was holding.

The blonde ran up the stairs and in to the bathroom. I cursed myself, hoping that Syn and Zacky were out of the bathroom. When I heard the toilet flush and seen Val walking back down the stairs, I grinned and nodded for Ash to follow me up the stairs. We walked into my Den and into the kitchen. I sat in the blue chair, and she sat on the counter in front of me.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

She sighed, "I just feel like we haven't been talking as much. What's going on in that little head?"

I smiled up at her. She cared about me so much. I lover her too, and now that I think about it, we have been a little distant. I decided to tell her everything that's been going on with me. About Brian, and Zacky, though her face showed a little hurt. I told her about Xavier and how we spent our day, but I left out the whole shower thing. I didn't want to see the disappointment on her face.

"Well, looks like you have some major options. I'm there for ya though, ya know?" She told me, giving me a hug before smiling at me. Something was wrong though, and when she seen my concerned face, she pulled away and said she had homework to do.

I thought about anything that could be wrong with her, but nothing came to mind. So I walked downstairs and tried to get through the day, but Ash kept finding her way into my head. Something was wrong, and I was going to find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I know that updates have been scattered and short, but here's the deal. At this very moment, I'm making a story line to figure out what direction I want this story to go in. So as of after this chapter, I'll be sure to put a little more.. umph into the story k?
Oh, and my charger for my laptop id broken, that's another reason I haven't updated in a while.

Thanks to my lovelies!

Neon.Condoms
teenagesarcasm17
xXcrazy-desiXx


how bout 5 comments? That's not bad 'eh?

Comment and Subscribe!

Thanks <3Maria