Status: New and active! Keep, or kill?

Passion Is In The Risk

All This Hurt Can Finally Fade.

Everyone was sitting around the living room and kitchen area, Ash looking very uncomfortable in the love seat. I sighed, looking around to see what they were doing. Matt and Val were in the kitchen. I glared when I seen Michelle and Gena talking to Zacky and Brian by the bar. They looked like they were having the best time ever.

I brushed it off, though, not wanting to ruin my giddy mood.

"Hey! Everyone! Listen up!" Johnny yelled, getting everyones attention.

They all looked at him with wide eyes, such a short man with such a loud voice!

I giggled, "Wanna come down into the studio? I have a surprise for you."

They all nodded, a round of 'yeahs' through the room. I could tell they were excited, well everyone but Michelle and Gena was. Once we were all settled in the studio, I took my place at the piano.

I took a deep breath, going through all the notes one more time in my head.

Then I played. Through out the intro everyone was looking at me in wonder, except two people who I really didn't care about. They all stared at me as I began to sing.

"Now I think I understand,
How this world can overcome a man.
Like a friend we saw it through,
In the end I gave my life for you.

Gave you all I had to give,
Found a place for me to rest my head.
While I may be hard to find,
Heard there's a place just on the other side.

Not that I could,
Or that I would.
Let it burn,
Under my skin,
Let it burn.

Let this life just set me free,
Took a piece of you inside of me.
All this hurt can finally fade,
Promise me you'll never feel afraid.

Not that I could,
Or that I would.
Let it burn,
Under my skin,
Let it burn.

I hope it's worth it,
Here on the highway, yeah.
I know you'll find your own way,
When I'm not with you.

So tell everybody,
The ones who walk beside me, yeah.
I hope you'll find your own way,
When I'm not with you tonight.

I hope it's worth it,
What's left behind me, yeah.
I know you'll find your own way,
When I'm not with you.

So tell everybody,
The ones who walk beside me, yeah.
I know you'll find your own way,
When I'm not with you tonigh.


They all started clapping, Michelle and Gena scoffing.

"That was fucking awesome Little Sullivan!" Brian said, walking over to hug me.

I just glared and walked around him to Matt and Val.

"So did you guys like it?" I asked sheepishly.

They both hugged me, Matt longer than Val. "That was awesome Dannie. Jimmy would have loved to hear that." He said.

I smiled up at him, "Thanks Matt. That means a lot." I gave him one last hug before grabbing my guitar and going upstairs, out back and to the patio.

Not wanting to write another song, I just played a little bit of 'She Talks To Angels' by Black Veil Brides.

The glass door opened and closed, but I didn't bother looking up.

"What's wrong?" Ash's light tone asked.

I looked up at her with a look that said 'are you seriously asking that'.

"Oh, come on, don't give me that. What did you want me to do Sully?! I couldn't keep it, if that's what you wanted. We both know I'd be the worst mom ever. I couldn't do that to an innocent child, Dannie." She said, her voice lowering with every syllable.

My face softened and I set my guitar on the table, "I know that Ash. It was your decision, and I can't tell you what to do, but.. I need you to promise me something."

She looked worried for a moment, but nodded anyway.

"I need you to stop hurting yourself. If not for me, then for yourself." I stated boldly.

Ash was quiet for a while, looking at me through her bangs every once in a while. Hesitantly, she nodded.

"I'm not going to ask why you do it. Hell, I'm not even going to talk about it. But every now and then, I'm going to search your body for anything new. I don't want to Ash, but I can't let you do this to yourself." I said, playing with the hem of my shirt.

She sighed, "I know Sully," She walked over and sat on my lap, "I'm so lucky to have a friend like you."

Nodding, I wrapped my arms around her waist, "And Ash, if you don't stop.. I'm going to tell Matt and Val. Okay?" I asked, burying my face in her hair.

She nodded, "Of course. And I'll try, Dannie, I really will."

We sat out there for a while before Brian called out to me.

"Dannie, will you come inside? We need to talk."
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, I know this was kinda fillerish, but it was needed, in a way..
Any predictions on what they have to talk about? Hmm.. I wonder...

For those who commented, may this holiday bring you big cookies. Big thanks to:

teenagesarcasmx17
Seducing Supperman;;
angy_kaulitz
xXcrazy-desiXx


Only 4? Hmm.. I was wishing for more.. How about 6 more?

Anyway, hoped you enjoyed. No idea when I'll update again, but I'll try to make it soon :)
Comment and Subscribe?

<3Maria