Status: New and active! Keep, or kill?

Passion Is In The Risk

How Rude Of Me

When I began to come to, the first thing that I notice was that my head really, really hurt. The pulsing sensation thumping in the back of my head was both irritating and annoying, but then I thought, 'why is my head hurting like this?'.

Then it came back to me; the fighting with Brian and Zacky, the going to school and seeing Zacky with Gena, then trying to find my way home. I was confused.. What happened?

"I see your awake!" a deep, masculine voice said.

This sudden outburst caused me to look around, finally taking in my surroundings. I was in a large room, with navy walls, a window by the bed, and white items scattered around the room. Through and through, it was a nice place.

The man that had spoken coughed, trying to get my full on attention now. He was a tall, lanky-ish man, with long brown hair and mesmerizing greenish gray eyes. He had high cheek bones, a straight nose, and thin, pale lips. To put it simply, he was really good looking.

But he had kidnapped me.

Remembering this, I automatically curled into the farthest corner of the bed, which also happened to be in the corner of the room. Shit.

Chuckling, he said, "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I want to help you." His voice was soothing, but I didn't believe him.

What kind of sick person would steal a sixteen year old walking home?! A ninja who was sent to protect the damsel who didn't know she was in trouble, until he tells her about her family history!!! Then she's all like 'I'm not like you!' but in the end of the movie, she busts through the door all ninja like!

Yeah right.

What is with my random action-movie thoughts like-

"I know your scared." he said, cutting off my thoughts, "And you have every right to be. Oh! How rude of me, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Trent. Trent Reznor. And I have a job. My job is to make sure that girls like you learn a lesson. Now, I can't tell you the lesson, but when I think you're ready, I'll ask you what you've learned, and will continue to ask until you've learned your lesson. Understood?"

The whole time he was speaking, the only thoughts going through my mind were, 'can you use the phrase how rude of me after you've kidnapped a person?!'

I didn't realize he was waiting for me to answer until he started walking towards me. Trent was mere inches away from me when he spoke again, "I don't have many rules.. actually that's a lie. I have plenty of rules, and I expect you to follow them all. Number one, answer when spoken to. Now, do you understand?"

Fear rose up in me. He voice was no longer soothing, but terrifying. The way his eyes bore into my own deep brown ones, somehow manipulating my thoughts to make me nod. As soon as he seen my response, he smirked.

"Dinner will be in an hour. I expect you be downstairs and presentable." With that being said, he walked out of the room, leaving me alone, barley noticing the tears striding down my cheeks.

How could this happen to me? With that thought, I could feel all of the pressure of anxiety building up in my head. What did my family think happened to me? Were they looking for me yet? How long have I been gone? All of these thoughts were just making the tears multiply as I curled my knees into my chest, leaning my head against them.

All I could think of was that I want my daddy.

Thirty minutes passed, according to the alarm clock on the night stand. I began to actually look around. Going through drawers only to find clothes, the closet was a walk-in stalked with even more clothes, accessories, and New York's worth in shoes. To me, this was scary, like he had been planning for me to be here.

Sighing, I picked out a black and white sundress thing that was hanging up, a pair of fingerless gloves that went to the crease on my elbow, black flats that have a white button on the outer sides, and a necklace of a white cupcake with black frosting.

Looking at the clock, it said it was five til. I took in a deep breath, opening the door that Trent had exited out of and looked around. I was in the middle of a long hallway, and apparently, this house had at least four stories. All the was at the end of the hallway was another stair case, only it was going up.

On the outside of my door was one of those wooden letters you buy at Walmart and decorate to put on a wall. It was a 'D', still not decorated, and looking quite bland on the white door.

I took a step out of the room, closing the door behind me and walking down the hall towards the stairs going down. There, people were everywhere. Some in working uniforms, others in suits and dresses. It was a party.

"Ah! Here she is!" Trent popped up out of nowhere, making me jump slightly, "Danniel, honey, why don't you come down here and visit?"

"Okay." I said, trying to control my body from trembling. I got to the last step, where Trent was waiting for me, and smiled my best fake smile. "Who are all these people?" I asked quietly, as if to not upset him.

A hearty laugh escaped his mouth, "All of our friends, of course. Don't you remember darling?"

I was so fucking confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
Greetings!! Well... I know it's been like... literally forever... But I'm back!!!! I feel as though I'm gaining more writing juice these days, so I'm going to continue this story for the sake of all Gummy Bears!

Anyway, comments equal my love!!!

<3 Maria