Status: completed

Escape This Afterlife

prologue

Kittys' POV

Hi, my name is Xanthus. But, you can call me kitty. That's what everyone else calls be anyway. I am a Neko - or part cat, part human. I have cat ears and a tail. Along with these fun, pointy canines. I have twelve siblings and am one of three triplets. My brothers names are Otto and Xuri. Our mom has always been into really unusual names. Otto goes by Otto and Xuri goes by Xuri. Even though we are all Nekos, I got stuck with the lame ass nickname in my family. Let me tell you about my family first. There are thirteen of us.

From oldest to youngest it's: Etsu and her twin Michiko (Mich) who just finished college. Mich is going into veterinary school and Etsu is going to be a therapist.

After them it's Fear, Free and Fane. The other triplet set, who are in their first year of collage. Fear wants to be an actor, Free wants to be a doctor, and Fane wants to be a flutist. This past week my mom has gotten three calls from their collage asking if they are truly taking medication for their ADD. Because were part cat, we have the attention span of one. Basically, it's like we all have really really bad ADD. Yeah it's that awesome at our house.

After them comes Xuxa. She is in her last year of high school and is my closest sibling besides Otto and Zuri.

Then Kell and Octavia (eight) There’re as different as can be but super close. Kell is your typical jock and Eight is your typical quiet half emo kid. They have the same group of friends though and are both on the track team. Eight is super fast even thought she's only five four. Kell towers over her at six one.

Then there's us. Xuri, Otto and me. Xuri is the most girly one. He loves to cook and sew. He also keeps a sketchbook. Xuri is shy and has the best attention span too. Otto is the tough one who will beat the crap out of who ever is being a jerk. He is super protective and loyal. Then me. I'm the smallest at five four. I am shy and really sensitive because from kindergarden to third grade I was bullied. Then Otto found out and beat the kid up. I'm very close to Otto and Xuri. We have to be considering we share a bed. Were actually sorta incest. Not like fucking each other all weekend but we trade kisses before we go to sleep, cuddle, hold hands and sometime we make out. Fortunately, it's not uncommon in Neko communities for twins to be incest because the cat part of us is just like that.

The youngest are twins. Momoko (momo) and Mimi who are in ninth grade. And just turned fourteen. They started early. They are both out going and always cheerful, happy and upbeat.

Oh I almost for got my mommy! Her name is Kerri Hewitt and she works as a surgeon in the emergency room at the hospital. We had a father but he left when he found out my mommy was pregnant with Momo and Mimi. He wasn't around much when he was still married to my mommy so I don't really miss him because I can't remember him. Any way, that's my insane family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi Hi!
This is my first story! I be very excited:) Hopefully, you liked this first intro thing and shal now comment and subscribe! that would make me and That's. Classy. both very happy! Maybe if we get comments there will be another chapter out soon? I don't know 'cuz the next chapter isn't mine to post. send love!