Status: completed

Escape This Afterlife

Kitty

Hayden and I got into the car and Xuxa drove to our house. When we got there, Hayden started to teach me math again and now it's almost dinnertime again.

Tonight is going to be grilled cheese or something because mommy has the two to midnight shift at work. We get home at three. So no Mommy today. But then again, it's Friday! And guess what Friday means! MOVIE NIGHT! I don't know what were watching tonight but it has to be good! "Kitty, are you even listening to me?" oh right! Pay attention brain!

"Xuri! What are we having for dinner?" asked Momo as she walked by the kitchen with a
bowl of chips.

"Grilled cheese so don't spoil your dinner!" he called from the kitchen. Momo rolled her eyes as she stuffed her mouth with more chips.

"Hey Kitty? Can you get everyone down here for dinner?" Xuri called from the kitchen a few minutes later.

Being the stupid cat-person that I am, I decided to go upstairs instead of just yelling at everybody.

I started up the stairs but suddenly, the evil, demonic things that are commonly called stairs, but are really dangerous soul eating monsters, decided to trip me and I went tumbling down from half way up.

When I finally reached the bottom, I laid there cussing out the pandas from mars who had obviously decided I needed to make a fool of myself in front of Hayden by enchanting the stairs.

What other way could I have fallen? Tripped you say? Psh. I'm too graceful to trip! I heard Xuri sigh from the kitchen.

"Hayden, will you go see if he's OK? Oh and if he starts to talk about horned pandas from mars, it means he's fine." From the living room, I heard Hayden get up and start walking toward me.

Yey! My savior! I stayed on the floor trying to look pathetic so I would be picked up. But things didn't go how they were supposed to. When Hayden laid his eyes on me, he froze.

What? What's wrong? Did I lose my pants while fighting the stair demons? I wouldn't put it past them to be that mean. I sat up trying to see if I had lost my pants. Nope still there! When I sat up, my head started to hurt. I brought my hand up to my head feeling the bruise that had started to form on it through my hair. Hair? Oh shit. I lost my hat. Hayden was still frozen. He seemed to be talking to himself or something. I did the only reasonable thing to do at the point.

"Otto!" I screamed. When I screamed, Hayden snapped out of his trance, his eyes focused on back on me looking at my head. He seemed confused and relieved at the same time.
Otto came shooting down the stairs and scooped me up after seeing what was going on. He held me to him tightly, all his muscles tense. His breathing was slow and deep just like every time he was about to fight.

"Guys? Can everyone get down here?" he yelled cautiously. Quickly everyone appeared all standing behind Otto who still had me clutched tightly to his chest. Everyone quickly saw what was going on, and tensed up. I was handed to Kell who tried to comfort me since I was crying now.

I had just ruined everything. We would have to move and mommy would have to find a new job and Hayden would think I'm a freak and everyone would be mad at me. I buried my face into Kell's chest to muffle my loud sobbing. Kell held me tightly as he murmured soft things into my ear. Gently petting my head.

Kell had brought me up to my room and now I was hidden under the covers too ashamed of my mistake to come down to dinner. I heard the door creak open and I stayed still, hoping they wouldn’t notice me.

No such luck. But that's understandable because I'm an unlucky neko.

I felt someone sit down the bed creaking as they adjusted themselves. I hid my face in my hands as the covers were pulled back but only to my neck.

They pulled me to their chest and sighed. They brought one hand up to my ear and gently started scratching it right were it met my head. A low sound somewhere in between a purr and a moan came from my lips as I let my hands fall from my face and my eyes closed. I felt my head tilt to the side so who ever it was had a better angel.

God. This felt good. Another purr/moan swelled up from my thought. I felt the person holding me get slightly hard, just enough for me to notice.

I realized I had no idea who was holding me and giving me the cat equivalent of a BJ. I turned around and put both of my legs on ether side of their waist as I let my eyes adjust to the darkness. I squeaked as realized it was Hayden and then fell off his lap onto the bed.
I had made Hayden hard. Was All I could think while I stared at him waiting for him to say something.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I don't really mind th-the cat ears. Th-there sorta c-cool." He mumbled while looking down.

"I-I already promised e-everybody I wouldn't tell." I nodded excepting his apology. I then I crawled over and gave him a gentle hug before hurrying down stairs. This time I didn't trip. Yey! Point for me! "

Kitty, are you feeling better?" Xuri asked as he enveloped me in a hug. I nodded into his chest. "We invited Hayden to stay for movie night and dinner." By we I bet he meant him. Otto was probably still untrusting of him.

I nodded again before hurrying to the table and grabbing a grilled cheese sandwich. I stuffed it into my mouth before turning around to go to the den. I skipped now because of my better mood. Thump. See what I mean about me always going thump?!

I looked up and blushed because I had run into Hayden AGAIN. I shook my hair in front of my face to try to hide my blush. I don't think it worked.

"Hurry up!" Mimi screamed from the den. "if you don't get in here now, were starting without you!" I skipped into the den with Hayden walking slowly behind me.

When I got there, Eight, Momo, Kell and Mimi had everything set up. Blankets and pillows on the floor, bowls of chips on the side table for the couch, pop on the floor under the side table, more pillows and blankets on the couch which had been pulled out into a bed. They had turned the pullout bed / couch thing sideways so there was more room for who ever sat on the floor. I ran over to the best spot and Hayden followed me.

I snuggled into the comforter that had been taken from Xuri, Otto and I's bed. On movie nights, we all stayed up until at least one watching movies and just slept down here since there was no school tomorrow.

Hayden stood awkwardly next to me because the den wasn't a big room normally but with the couch pulled out, it was really small. Everyone else had already claimed their spots and Momo was getting ready to pop the first disk in.

I scooted forward with the comforter and patted the spot behind me. He sat down hesitantly and ended up being cross-legged. From where I was right now, I couldn’t see the screen.
Before I could second guess myself, I took a deep breath and sat down in Hayden's lap. His body tensed up but then relaxed and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled the comforter over us because I was cold and snuggled into his chest.

It was a good thing all the lights were off now because, I'd they hadn't, everyone would have seen my bright face. I'm surprised it isn't glowing in the dark. About halfway through the first movie, Hayden uncrossed his legs so I was sitting between them. He pulled me closer to his chest and started scratching me where he had before.

Another soft, low moan/purr rose from my throat as I closed my eyes, lost in my personal happy land.

No one yelled at me for making too much noise, which was surprising. I was being pretty loud from all the happiness. Eeww... That sound wrong.

I guess since everyone had their hats and sweatshirts off, they were all in a better mood. I moved a little to the left so Hayden could have better access to my ear.

When I did that I heard him let out a quiet huff like he was trying not to be heard. It took me a second to realize that he was really hard. I guess I was right. It was me turning him on. To make sure, I let another low purr/moan noise escape my mouth. At the same time, I shifted a little to the left. Another quiet huff escaped Hayden's lips.

Mwahahahahahahahaha! I am! For the next two movies I entertained myself by trying to make Hayden moan.

I was disappointed when all I got here those cute breaths. Then when I was about to give up, I accidently let out a longer moan/purr and brought my whole body up to meet his hand.
He let out the quietest, most amazing moan ever. It stopped too soon but I think he started to figure out what I was doing so I stopped. That and I think if he was any harder, his pants would have exploded. I curled up into Hayden's chest about halfway through the fourth movie and slowly dropped off into unconsciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
you guys are lucky to get another long chapter, but allot of them are going to be super long for a while, then they get short and then long! there's some pretty epic jizz for this story so coments and subscribers are awesome!
Thanks to
Amyathia
Musical.Chick
Scream Aim Fire!
kitten
sexyemovampire12
For all commenting!
Ich liebe dich alles!
AND...
Holy shit we have 17 subscribers and 50-something readers!
That is amazing!
So, since this has so many people who read this and stuff, I've desided to shamelessly promote one of my stories! Yeay! Aren't you glad?
This story would be Forgetting to Hate!
Clicky the link below to check it out! which you really should do. (also hope that the like works)
http://stories.mibba.com/read/336992/Forgetting-to-Hate/
if it doesn't, I'm sorry:(

Word of the day:
vociferous
: marked by or given to vehement insistent outcry

Song-mOBSCENE my Marilyn Manson