Status: completed

Escape This Afterlife

Hayden

I woke up to a something wiggling on me. Oh shit! If some random animal got into my house again, I'll freak out! It'll be a full blown temper tantrum. When I peeked through my eyelids, I was ready to kill whatever was on top of me when I realized it was Kitty.

Oops. We don't want to kill Kitty. That would be very bad. Otto would make me a cripple and who wants that? …Yeah that's what I thought. No one.

Kitty was breathing deeply like he was sleeping, but he kept moving like he couldn't get comfortable. I wouldn't really thinking sleeping on me would be the most fun, but it was I didn't mind sleeping under him. Kitty's really warm. It's like having your own little heater, except Kitty talks and is extremely cute AND WIGGLES!

Kitty, you are not good at pretending to sleep, did you know that? Well, you do now because I'm telling you with my mental mind powers. You see, if I don't say it out loud, you'll think I don't really know you're moving and you'll just stop on your own, but if I say it out loud you might not sleep on my anymore. Does that make sense? I doubt it, since I'm just some freak talking to myself and my not-sleeping…what is Kitty to me? My friend? I kind of guess he likes me more than a friend considering last night, but he hasn't said anything. He should just be like "Hayden, I love you! Marry me!" Well, maybe not, but something would be nice. I know I'm not brave enough to say anything.

Kitty cuddled closer to me--See? I told you I could see through his act!--and his breath got slower. Aww! He really is going to sleep! I should take pictiures, even if that is a little bit of a creeper move. Hey everyone! Look at these pictures I took of Kitty while he was sleeping! I don't think so. You'd report me to the police, wouldn't you? I'd hope so, since rapists are frowned upon. Sorry if this is a new fact for you, but it's true.

"IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST!" one of his sisters screamed, making my eardrums shatter. I'm completely serious right now. She just made me deaf.

Kitty leaped like ten feet in the air and screamed too.

NOOO! We don't scream! It's bad! I need to buy some earplugs RIGHT NOW! You see that right there? Now I'm screaming too, even if it is just in my head! Where does the madness end?!

Everyone else must have been thinking about the same thing because they were all half-glaring at Kitty, through sleep-filled eyes, including--insert Psycho music here--Otto. All of the rest of Kitty's family are like those nice cats that don't scratch your eyes out and you give belly rubs, Otto's like the scary demon cat that you spray with the hose when no one's looking. Seriously, I wish I could spray Otto with a hose, but he'd break my face which is a total overreaction, I'd just like to point out.

"Did you really have to scream," I whined at Kitty. After all, he is responsible for my bleeding ears.

"Sorry," Kitty muttered, pouting a little, cutely. Aww, I didn't mean to yell at you! Don't be sad! Turn that frown upside down?

"I hate to break up you two's love fest, but I made blueberry pancakes to eat so hurry up," the girl responsible for my bleeding ears--no, I will never let this go--said.

I looked at Kitty, who was straddling my waist, waiting for Kitty to realize the position we were in. He did a moment later, turning brick red and getting off of me, before tripping over his tail and falling on his face. How has he managed to stay alive this long? Let's make a list of things Kitty should never be allowed to do: climb on anything, sit down without falling out of his chair, use stairs, or walk at all for that matter. He's a danger to himself. I don't mind taking care of him though. I actually kind of enjoy it.

Kitty skipped out of the room and after a moment I followed him. He wasn't in the kitchen like I was expecting him to be, but I got some pancakes and sat down in an open chair, while I waited for him.

Kitty sprinted, sliding in his sock feet, into the kitchen, remarkably without hurting himself. He also got some pancakes and looked around at everyone. I wasn't sure what he was looking for at first until he walked up to me, poking me in the arm. Oh! He wants to sit with me! I scooted my chair back with a loud screech! making Otto glare at me. Kitty bounced into my lap and started wiggling again! It's not a good idea for friction to be right there.

"Kitty, if you keep doing that, Hayden is going to get hard," Otto said, looking amused. This is so not funny! We don’t laugh about the me maybe poking Kitty with a certain part of my male anatomy. That's just not cool.

Kitty kind of stopped…for about three seconds. He just has no attention span. I had to focus on holding back moans for the rest of breakfast and instead ended up breathing a little funny.

After breakfast, I stood awkwardly, while everyone else milled around the house. I heard Xuri call Kitty upstairs, but I didn't come because I wasn't invited.

"We get to see all my police friends!" Kitty screamed, running down the stairs a couple of minutes later. Is Kitty some kind of juvenile delinquent? It's probably not a good idea to know the police well enough to be their friends.

"Mall, it is then," another of his sisters said, without screaming. "EVERYONE GET READY!" she yelled. So much for that thought.

Kitty turned to me. "Y-you c-c-can b-borrow some of Otto's and Xuri's clothes, s-s-so y-you d-d-don't have t-to go b-back to your house," Kitty whispered, shyly. Aww! The stuttering is really cute, but I don't want him to be afraid of me! "O-oh, and y-you c-c-can use the shower in M-M-Mitch and Estu's r-room." Kitty turned around and took me to his room, so I could get some clothes; then took me to Mitch and Etsu's room, so I could take a shower, before leaving me alone.

I pulled my clothes off and got into the shower. I made sure to get extra clean, not that I don't normally clean myself. Just today I have to be even more so, because I get to see Kitty again!

But what if someone sees us together at the mall? They wouldn't make fun of Kitty would they? What if Kitty says he doesn't like me and just thought it was funny to mess with me? Even if he was just lying to get the people bugging him to leave us alone, it would still hurt. Maybe I shouldn't go. This can't possibly turn out well.

I pushed down my worries as I turned off the shower and pulled on the clothes. I really need to stop being so cynical. Things never turn out as bad as I think they will--wait, yeah they do! But I don't have a reason to back out of this! I could say…I don't want to get out of it! I like talking to Kitty. That settles it then. I'll go and just see what happens.

I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs to wait for everyone to be finished.

Finally, everyone was ready.

"Gay much?" Otto asked Xuri. I have to say I kind of agreed. Xuri was one of the most flamboyant people I've ever met. He also wore more make up than most girls even did. Xuri stuck his tongue out at Otto and flounced to the car, followed by everyone else including me and Kitty.

We all squished into the car. I ended up between Otto and Mimi, I think her name was. This is NOT good. Otto's going to kill me if I so much as touch him, which it's kind of impossible not to since we're all packed in here like sardines. I'm dead. You just might as well know that. Remember to tell everyone that this was Otto's fault.

I leaned against Mimi, trying to avoid Otto as best I could. "Otto's going to stab me," I whispered, accidently out loud. Mimi giggled and hugged me tight, making me jump. I guess I still haven't gotten used to getting hugged. Maybe I had better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh lord. This chapter was hiddden in the outer reaches of the universe on my computer.

Thanks to everyone who's commented so far. :D
-RainbowCum69 (Lol, sexual username for the win!)
-Amyathia
-KittenRawr
I think everyone else has been thanked, but if not feel free to throw sharp objects at me. :)