Status: completed

Escape This Afterlife

Kitty

I woke to Xuri squealing about how cute Hayden and I were. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, yawning.
Otto was standing next to Xuri and Hayden was eyeing him nervously. I guess I would be scared to date his brother too. I took Hayden's hand in my own and leaned into his side. "you guys should go take a shower now. We have to leave for school in about a half hour." I nodded and skipped to the bathroom, quickly showering so Hayden could take one too.

Shit, I forgot clothes! GRRRR... What am I so stupid?! I hit myself and wrapped a towel around my waist. I stepped out of the bathroom and blushed looking down. "s-sorry, I f-forgot clothes." I stuttered (stupid stuttering!). I looked up from under my hair at Hayden who was just as red as me. I held my tail and fiddled with the medium-length hair on it. Hayden shrugged and blushed more. I smiled slightly as I hurried past and waded through everything, then sang loudly as I walked into Otto and Xuri's room to drown out other noises I didn't want to hear. I changed in there and left the towel on the floor, grabbing another pair of clothes for tomorrow.

We walked into school, me proudly holding hands with Hayden, Otto's arm around Xuri's waist, them walking in front of us. Alia had joined our group and was talking excitedly to Eight. Kell, Momo and Mimi all behind us, having an argument about tape. I think.

Someone pushed Hayden and he fell into my side. I barely held us both us with my nonexistent balancing skillage. "Hey fag, you finally find someone who can put up with you?" the boy said, sneering at Hayden. I held onto Hayden's arm as he glared at him from beneath his long, silky hair. "what's the matter emo boy? Too afraid to talk?" Hayden just kept glaring, his fists were clenched and he was breathing faster. "I said, what's your problem, you fucking emo fag?!" the boy shouted. I shrunk away from the boy, he was scary.

Unfortunately for him, his yelling drew the attention of my family. Otto, Zuri, Kell, Eight, Alia, Momo, Mimi and Xuxa walked toward us. Otto had a really pissed expression his face. Some other popular people had gathered behind the boy but most of them disappeared after taking a look at my family. "do you have a problem with my little brother?" Otto asked in a dangerous sounding tone, glaring at the boy. "no, I have a problem with the fag." He said. Wow this kid is stupid. Otto looked back at my family and then back at him. "most of us are fags. You have a problem with Hayden, you have a problem with me." He informed the kid. He swallowed and nodded. "and if I ever find out that Anyone ever hurts one of us, they'll be sorry. Very sorry." He said this louder, for everyone to hear.

Then we Otto turned away and stalked to his locker. The rest of us followed. I hurried to first period after giving Hayden a hug and thumped down in my seat. My classes were boring-like always-and finally it was time for lunch.

I skipped down the hall excitedly and ran into some guy with allot of muscle. I blushed and apologized about fifty times so he wouldn't beat me to death then ran off and hid behind Hayden incase the scary guys was looking for me. "why are you hiding?" damn. He noticed I was hoping it wasn't too obvious. "because I was excited to get to lunch and I ran into a really big, scary guy with too much muscle! I bet he could have taken me down in like, two hits! And the whole world would be so sad if I died, so I ran away, but I think he might be looking for me, so he can turn me into a Kitty smoothy!" I explained.

Then I saw the guy waiting in line. "see that's him! He's scary!" I stopped hiding behind Hayden when the scary guy turned away and crawled into his lap. Hayden laughed lightly and pulled me closer to him. I snuggled into his chest and breathed in his amazing scent. Om nom nom.

We pulled a few tables together so everyone could fit and Xuri, and Xuxa-who were like two more mothers-handed out our lunches. They remembered to make one for Hayden and Alia had her own. After lunch, I waited impatiently for math and when it finally came, it was over too fast.

Finally, we all piled into the car and Xuxa drove home. Hayden and I grabbed some snacks and went down to our room. I decide I didn't want to do my homework yet, so I brought everything from Otto and Xuri's room that was mine down to this room and decorated. I put up all my band posters and Hayden laughed at me for having an Adam Lambert poster. Which apparently isn't normal for teenage boys.

When I finished decorating, we both sat down on the bed and I curled into his chest. He played with my tail as I closed my eyes. This felt so good. Just being here with him makes me very very happy.

After who knows how long, I was almost asleep. Hayden sighed and stroked my ears. "we should probably get started on our homework." I frowned but nodded. Hayden helped me with my math. He's a genius when it comes to numbers! How come I'm not?! We finished our math project (which was good because it was due tomorrow) and then did the rest of the pointless work.

Dinner was soup again because mommy was working the night shift. "Alia is coming over after school. Is there room in the van?" Eight asked shyly during dinner. "I guess Momo or Mimi could sit on Kell or Otto's lap." Xuxa said. Eight did a small happy dance in her chair and we finished quickly. Hayden was still the fastest eater. And with thirteen children, that's saying something.

After sinner, I went back down to Hayden and I's room while he talked to Xuri and Otto. I hope they were being nice. Otherwise I would have to do something evil to them. Mwahahahahahahahaha. I did a few rows on the bracelet I was making while I waited for Hayden (what? It kept me stiller! Xuri had suggested it a few weeks ago and I just found a cool pattern.) I tucked it back into my pocket as Hayden walked into the room and laid down next to me.

He started petting my ears right where I liked it and I closed my eyes, moving my head so he had a better angle. A purr erupted from my throght. I blushed at how loud it was. One of his arms dropped down to my waist and he pulled my into him. I curled deeper into his chest as he continued to rub my ears. I fell asleep soon after and dreamt of Hayden.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you all so very much for commenting!
Seriously, I adore every single reader, subscriber and commenter to very very small pieces.