Status: completed

Escape This Afterlife

Hayden

Hayden's POV

In case you're wondering, it's not a good idea to take your neko boyfriend to an airport. Why, you ask? Well, I'll tell you.

I held Kitty's hand so tightly in mine that I thought his hand would fall off at any second. I didn't want to hurt him, but after the sixth time Kitty had escaped, screaming "Shiny!" and running over to harass strangers and play on the escalator, it was time for desperate measures. He's going to have to gnaw his own arm off if he wants to get away again. Seriously, he can't even pick the pleasant kindergarten teacher to run up to. It always has to be the guy who just got out of jail or is about to go into jail and really doesn't like flamboyant, gay kids running up to him. We're really lucky neither of us got punched.

Well, that pretty much brings you up to speed on the hell I'm going through. I hope Kitty adopts a million hyper, random, screaming children and then he'll know what I go through every day…Oh, forget it. We all know Kitty would be playing right along with them, get them full of sugar, and then give them to me.

Anyway, literally everyone in the airport was staring at us and I don't blame them. We looked like the mental hospital was going on a field trip. Kitty was very unaware of our group's craziness and just thought everyone was rude and stuck his tongue out at them.

Baggage claim was, if possible, even worse. The security confiscated so many switchblades from us (Not me. I know what to bring to an airport.), I'm surprised they even let us on the airplane. What made it all the better was when Alia loudly told us she had seven more in her luggage. I'm amazed she wasn't strip searched right there.

I should probably send apologies to all the people who had to ride on our plane. We took up a ton of room, probably a quarter of the plane seats, which must have sucked for everyone else who had to maneuver around our loud bunch. Kitty was so bored and nothing I could think of would entertain him for more than a couple of minutes. He couldn't even sleep on the plane since he'd just woken up before we went to the airport. By the time the plane landed, the other passengers were considering pushing Kitty out one of the tiny, pressurized windows in the plane. They didn't see his impatience as one of the many things that make him cute like I did. Oh, well. It's their loss.

Kitty was so excited when the plane landed he did one of those lame hold your hands up like you're on a roller coaster things. He didn't understand why I face-palmed at all. I think he thought we were just going to jump right off the plane the second we landed, but planes don't work like that. It took at least another 45 minutes for the plane to get to the actual airport building and for the flight attendants to open the door, not even counting the time it took for everyone to get out of the way so we could get our carryon stuff and get off the plane. I hate flying. Don't believe me? Well, let me say it again. I hate, hate, hate flying!

I grabbed Kitty's hand tightly before we got off the plane, since losing him in a different country where I can't even speak the language doesn't sound like a fun idea. Poor Kitty would end up in some strangers car looking for some candy and we'd never see him again. With that thought, we got off the plane and finally headed towards the baggage claim. Kitty scampered all around the baggage claim, making me almost have a heart attack every time he disappeared for even a second…Yes, I know I'm acting like a possessive jerk, but I just want to keep him safe. Faster than I thought was possible, all the luggage was together and we left the airport. Good riddance!

We walked outside and were assaulted, that really the only word I can use to describe it, by the coldest weather I have ever felt in my life. Kitty curled into me shivering miserably, while I zipped him up into my coat with me and wrapped my arms around him.

Mrs. Hewitt called Kitty's grandparents, since I guess they were picking all of us up.

I hope they get here soon. Don't get me wrong, it's absolutely beautiful here and looks so much cleaner. Even the snow, that was slowly making me freeze me to death, was more beautiful. I'm really glad to be somewhere no one where knows me except for the people I love and are like a family to me and no one knows me enough to judge me. What a nice change from school. My life really has changed since I met Kitty. I snuggled him even closer to me, knowing at that moment that I wanted him to be with him forever and spend the rest of my life making him so unbelievingly and impossibly happy.

After awhile, a giant black van your parents tell you to stay away from pulled up in front of us, driven by Kitty's grandparents. I really didn't have much room to complain since there's probably not that many options when you're looking for a car that seats almost twenty people. We all got in the car, with me making sure Kitty got a window seat so I could keep him as busy as possible. At least then he'd have something to look at.

Kitty leaned against me, shivering for a little while longer before, at long last, his shivers stopped and his breath evened out as he fell asleep leaning against me shoulder. I looked out the window for a long time, mostly ignoring everyone else. It's not that I don't like them. I've just grown up without anyone to talk to and I still really just need my privacy sometimes…Kitty's excluded from that though of course. He can be around me all the time and I'd never mind.

Suddenly everything got foggy, like when the windows of your car get all fogged up and you can barely see anything. I started freaking out, rubbing at my eyes trying to get it to go away and trying to figure out what I'd done to make this happen. It wouldn't go away!

"Hayden. Hayden! Calm down! You're going to wake Kitty up. We're just crossing the border into Kissa Metsä. You can't see it because you're human. It'll get better in a couple of minutes," Xuri told me, comfortingly.

I nodded, but kept my eyes closed for the next few minutes. Even if I knew why it's still really freaky not to see anything and I felt a little bit of panic whenever I opened them.

"You can open your eyes now, Hayden. It's' over," Xuri told me a little later.

I opened one eye hesitantly, sighing in relief when I realized I could see again. The sight out the window was amazing. We were in a city, but it was unlike any city I'd ever seen before. I suddenly knew why everyone in this family was so bright and colorful. The houses were over the top colorful, astonishing blues and greens and pinks and purples. It was absolutely amazing. Even the streets and gardens, were indescribable. I feel a little bit like I stepped into The Wizard of Oz. The people were the best part. You could see all the different nekos, all proudly showing their ears and tails. I knew why Kitty loved it here so much. He never had to hide who he was here. There were thousands, tens of thousands of people

The rest of the family laughed at the shock on my face. "It's a bit different than you're used to?" Momo asked with a smirk on her face.

"Um, yeah." Understatement of the century.

A couple of minutes later we pulled up in front of a gigantic purple mansion, with so many overgrown flowers (They didn't look bad, just not like the flowers in stuffy rows like my parents would probably like.). I felt Kitty stir next to me and I shifted him more into my arms, as he woke up more fully.

Kitty grinned happily, and stretched, arching his back.

"The houses are all such bright colors?" I asked, looking at Kitty confusedly. It can't be that all of them are as weird as Kitty is. After all, I've got no doubt that when Kitty gets his own house, it'll be all the colors of the rainbow.

"Oh. That's 'cuz it's supposed to be good luck. Everything is brighter here. Except for the Nekos. They dress mostly the same," Kitty said, looking at me all superior because he was teaching me something. I chuckled at the adorable look on his face and kissed him on the cheek. Just like I hoped, Kitty blushed so red and buried his face in my neck.

"Kitty!" four very loud, shrill voiced guys screamed my boyfriends name. No! I want to keep him all to myself! I'm so selfish.

Kitty leaped out of my arms (Come back!) and pulled me after him to meet all the boys. I think they were his cousins, but it's hard to keep track of everyone when they're all talking. I didn't even try to remember their names, besides I was a little distracted by what they were wearing. It took everything in my power not to yell 'Put some damn pants on!' since skirts do not at all count as pants…ever. It was so awkward and me and Kitty were soon stuck in a circle of pant less boys, not that Kitty seemed to care or even notice.

One of them kissed MY boyfriend's cheek and yelled "Go meet everybody else!" before pushing us away. Kitty grabbed my arm, unfazed, and ran over to meet a ton of other people whose names I also couldn't remember, not that I tried real hard. I was on a sort of boyfriend watch, ready to lash out if any of them tried to kiss MY Kitty. Luckily, these ones just gave him a hug, so I didn't have to kill any of them.

Then we ran (Kitty's two speeds are fast and cheetah, I swear. I'm probably in shape now.) to another crowd of, you guessed it, more people that looked really weird. How am I the most normal person in the room?! One of the girls gave me a really scary look and I almost picked Kitty up to make him my human…uh, neko sacrifice, but Kitty's too cute to sacrifice. We'll sacrifice of Otto and his threatening ways.

The only time Kitty let go of my hand was to take a flying leap at two people making out and knocked them over. A third he/she creature, apparently not only am I not good with names but I'm also a failure at figuring out their genders, walked up just as I caught up to Kitty. I helped Kitty to his feet, picking at bit of grass off of his ears. I pulled Kitty into my arms and he wrapped his arms and legs around me. "Mhm, you pick sexy men!" one of them said to Kitty. Oh, that's not awkward at all. I'm standing right here. Of course, the guy decided he hadn't been enough of a creeper and looked me up and down, eyes pausing at a certain spot until I shifted Kitty over to hide myself.

"Bah, I'm still sexier!" another of them announced, loudly. Seriously, am I freaking invisible? Hayden is standing right here world! Kitty is not levitating!

"I guess," the last one said, shrugging. No, I don't even have anything to say anymore. I've accepted my invisibility. Even I know I don’t exist…that makes no sense.

The first boy rolled her eyes at the other two and pushed them against each other, watching as they went back to kissing…leaving me and Kitty time to sneak away. Even if Kitty isn't the sneakiest person in the world. Like, in order of sneakiness, it's everyone else in the world…and then Kitty.

We dashed over to a group of people, pulling two them away from the others after just a quick hi. I'm not really sure why, but for some reason I was glad we didn't stay in that group. The people we'd left emanated dark vibes. They kind of seemed like they could stab you just to see how long it would take you to die…The other two seemed fine, even though the boy hugged me and Kitty. Thank god I'm not a germaphobe. I'd be having a panic attack right now. "Thank you!" he squealed, at almost the exact same time the girl squealed, ""Oh! Wolf wanted to see you!"

Kitty pulled me behind him, to another girl, who I guess was Wolf? "Hey, Kitty! The girl screamed, embracing Kitty but for some reason I didn't mind. "How goes it, loves?" she added giving Kitty a kiss on the nose. I lied. I hate her.

Kitty and the girl looked at me and giggled in unison…kind of creepy if you ask me. "I think your boyfriend's jealous. Better give you back," she said with a smirk. Wolf turned Kitty around and he held his arms out towards me, just begging to be held. I took him in my arms, while he gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek. I pecked him on the cheek and he went back to talking to Wolf for a few more minutes until he decided to find some more people.

We talked to at least a trillion more people and my head was starting to spin. Too many new faces! I hate this! I just want to get Kitty alone and…well, hehehe. Finally, I found some familiar faces. Some of Kitty's oldest brothers were talking to another girl, who immediately said, ""Who haven't you seen yet?"

"We've only missed Winter and Vladimir. But I think we might not want to find them until later," Kitty said, making me sigh in relief. I really don’t want to meet any more people right now.

"Yeah. Before you came Winter said he was going to take a shower, and then Vladimir suggest a bath, but when he came into our room to get towels, his left hand was handcuffed," one of his sisters said, looking like she was about to vomit. I shuddered in sympathy.

A girl next to me also shivered. "Those two are so horny and kinky."

"I think I'll wait to meet them," I laughed.

Kitty giggled and looked around, to make sure no one was watching us, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Mmmmm.... Babe! You forgot to tell me how sexy the human was!" some girl I didn't see said, followed by an obnoxious, fake laugh. I turned around to see a whorish looking girl standing next to an equally whorish looking guy.

Kitty glared at them angrily. I got kind of focused on Kitty's angry look and making sure he didn't hit her that I completely stopped paying attention to the boy…until he grabbed me. It didn't even occur to me to slap him. My mind just went entirely blank and I just stood there while the boy groped me.

Fortunately, Kitty thinks under pressure better than me and slapped the ass's hand away.

Can you believe that whore still didn't get the hint?! He just reached up and cupped my face in his hand. I flinched away, but not before Kitty completely lost control. His tail slapped me hard in the leg as he lunged toward the boy before biting his hand so hard, I'm surprised the boy didn't scream. "Fuck off," he hissed at the boy, before pulling me away, muttering about us going to meet more people.

No! I don't want to see any more people! I want to...do something else. As Kitty ran up the stairs ahead of me, I smirked at the nice view. As soon as we got up the stairs, I pushed Kitty into the nearest room, which looked like a guest room, and locked the door behind us. I pushed Kitty against the wall and started kissing him, biting at his bottom lip. He let out a loud moan and I almost ripped his clothes off right there. I put my leg between his making them separate as he grabbed fistfuls of my hair which only made me slip my tongue into his mouth.

I tugged Kitty's shirt over my head as he pulled mine off. Finally, some skin on skin contact! It didn't take long before our pants went the way of our shirts. I pressed even closer to Kitty, catching him as his legs gave out…which was a huge ego, by the way, and carried him to the bed. I lay him down gently and climbed on top of him and kissing him deeply. I rocked my hips against his, wanting so much more. We're so close. I separated to look at him lovingly before tugging at the waistband of his pants questioningly. I hadn't really asked him about anything before this, and I wanted to make sure this really was what he wanted.

Kitty nodded, pushing me hand towards his growing erection. I slipped his boxers off, exposing him to the air. I wrapped my hand around him, running my hand up and down his manhood. Kitty almost screamed in pleasure and tugged off my boxers and leaned up to lock lips with me as he started stroking me. I felt a strange heat in my stomach, only making my moan louder and buck against his hand. It kept building and building as my movement became faster, my moans louder, and my kisses to Kitty all the more desperate. Kitty let out the loudest moan yet and released in my hand, which just pushed me over the edge. With a scream I came and collapsed, rolling over so I didn't crush the life out of my sweet, tiny Kitty.

His eyes were closed and he looked more than half asleep. I tucked him into the covers against me. Kitty subconsciously lay his head on my chest, leaving me free to wrap my arms around him and say something I wanted so desperately to tell him. "I love you, Kitty." Too bad he wasn't conscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
I seriously think this is my favorite chapter.
And I just noticed we've got like 15 more readers since the last time I checked, so thanks for being cool and reading this

And we love the comments!
MySweetBlasphemy
Amyathia
RoffleRobin