Status: completed

Escape This Afterlife

Kitty

Chapter 1
Kitty’s POV:

Beep beep beep. Hmph. I don't want to get up and go to school!

Because that means putting a nasty hat on my head to hide my beautiful ears. To the left of me, I feel Xuri shift around and moan. Then he rolls out of bed.

Hey! That's not nice! He was keeping half of me warm. Jerk. "Otto, Kitty. Time to get up!" he calls from our bathroom. "No! I don't wanna!" I shout back snuggling deeper into Otto's chest. I feel Otto sigh as he takes his arms from around me and stretches. I pull the covers over my head and mumble about them being too responsible.

Then, being the biggest meanies ever, they pulled the covers off me! I shrieked as the cold air hit my skin.

"Guess what guess what guess what guess what!" Momo screamed as she burst into our room. "What." Xuri says as he stops her bouncing before one of us could have a chance to grab her calico tail. "Mutter made us cupcakes for breakfast!" (mutter is mother in German which Momo is taking) that got us all ready way faster and soon we were sprinting downstairs.

Since our mommy isn't home when we are allot, when she has her day off (once a month on Wednesday) we get the day off from school and she is always making us treats. When I got down stairs, being slow, I was last and there weren't any chairs left. I grabbed two cupcakes and proceeded to sit down on Zuri's lap. He tilted my head up and connected his lips with mine. Our lips moved together for a minuet or two then Otto must have decided that it was boring watching us because he tackled us to the floor. Thump. "owwww! Otto, you killed my beautiful head!" I complained glaring at him from under my now messy hair. "Poor baby." He said while rolling his eyes. Then he gave me a peck on the lips and picked me up.

Then he carried me bridal style to the car. Hahahahha! I win suckers! I stuck my tongue out at Zuri.

Finally, everyone piled in (Xuxa driving, Kell in shot gun, Eight, Momo and Mimi in the second row and Otto Xuri and me in the very back) and Xuri handed me and Otto our backpacks. Then we were off to school. The most boring place on the planet. Especially for seven kids with really really really bad ADD.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be loved. I know there's silent reads! Don't be silent!
SEND LOVE
Comment&subscribe?