Status: completed

Escape This Afterlife

Kitty

"Hello my angel" those were the first word to pass Hayden's lips. I gasped as his beautiful green eyes suddenly appeared.
I may or may not have been sitting on top of him for the last hour and a half, staring at him. I also might've hissed at the nurse when she told me to get off. For a few seconds my brain froze, and I couldn't breath.
The first thing that came to mind was to hit him. So I took my hand and bitch slapped him across the face. He looked at me and smiled, bringing his hand up and gently touching my face. I practically melted at his touch and brought my face down to his.
Our foreheads touched and I felt his breath against my lips. I smiled and gently put my lips on his. I heard a door click soft behind us as my family quickly stepped out.
Smiling, I pulled his head up to me, not that we could really get much closer. Softly I pulled away and looked at him. His check was red from where I hit him, but other than that, (and a couple light scars) his face was flawless.
I frowned and kissed all over the big red mark on his face. When I pulled away it was still red, but kisses make everything better. Hayden didn't leave me time to speak as he pulled my lips back to his, sticking his tongue in my mouth.
After almost losing him, it was like the first time we kissed, everything was new and made me burn even more than normal where he touched me. We pulled away for air and I curled into his side. There was something I had to ask him, I just didn't know if I could. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.
"Why?" I asked as tears formed in my eyes, the pain of the last few days flooding my mind. He tilted my face upward and kissed away my tears.
"Do you remember in my note, where I said I could see ghosts?" I nodded. It had just occurred to me how strange it might seem. But if Hayden said he could, he could. And it didn't matter if anyone else thought it was weird; I have a fucking tail and cat ears. As far as I know, anything is possible.
"Well, my mother somehow died. When I had gotten out of the shower she was there. She hated that we were together and when I tried to tell you, she would scream and drown out everything. I couldn't go on knowing you were right there, but not being able to love you." more tears clouded my vision and I squeezed Hayden and kissed him gently.
"I love you." I whispered against his lips. I felt him smile as
"I love you" flowed smoothly dromedary his mouth. Gently I pulled my lips away from his and kissed at his neck, grazing my sharp canines across his neck till he growled and brought my head back to his lips. Our kisses were more forceful as he knotted a hand in my hair, the other trailing down my back and lodging in my back pocket.
I worked my thigh between his legs and gently rocked my hips, causing him to let out one of those half-moan breath things that have become such a turn on for me.
Hayden arched upward and I untied the dress thingy they made you wear in hospitals. Quickly he shook his arms out of the sleeves and I pulled it off the rest of him, trailing my hands down his porcelain chest.
I ghosted my lips over his chest and he arched more. I kissed all the way down his chest and above the waistband of his boxers. It was very obvious he enjoyed what I was doing.
I giggled (because I seem to be incapable of being masculine), tracing my fingers along and under his waistband. His breathing increased and he mumbled something about me being a tease.
I pulled his last article of clothing down to his ankles and paused to look at him. After a few moments Hayden shifted uncomfortably and I remembered what I was about to do. I crawled up to his face and kissed him gently before going back down to where his discomfort was.
Nervously, I kissed the tip and was surprised at the moan that spilled from his throat. I guess I was doing something right? I decided not to be mean any longer and took as much of his hard-on into my mouth as I could. He groaned and knotted his hands in my hair.
I bobbed my head up and down, like I had seen Otto do to Xuri when I had walked in on them. Hayden seemed to like it though, so I kept doing it. He bucked his hips and deep throated himself.
I tried to say something, but it (obviously) didn't work. It's kind of hard to talk with someone’s dick in your mouth. Hayden bucked again and groaned. After another few moments, he practically screamed up name and came into my mouth. I wiped what I didn’t swallow off my mouth and curled up in Hayden's side.
Giving blowjobs turns out to be very tiring. I yawned and snuggled closer to him. He tilted my face up and kisses me softly, looking into my eyes and stroking my cheek.
"You're adorable" I smiled sleepily and dropped off right where I wanted to be. Curled inside Hayden's warm embrace.
I giggled again, my eyes still closed.
"What?" Hayden asked, his voice muffled from my head.
"The nurse said no strenuous activity" his low chuckle vibrated his chest and I smiled, finally drifting into a peaceful slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
LOVE you all:)