Status: completed

Escape This Afterlife

Kitty

Chapter 2 kitty’s POV:

Oh! Look! Look look look! There's a butterfly outside! Ooo it's sooo pretty. oh my god! What was that? Ooo a mirror! Sooo shiny! Gasp leaves falling off trees! Hmph. Fall is sooo fun but I have to be stuck inside!

I was in English where we were supposed to be working on our essays. Obviously, that plan wasn't working out too well for me as it was fall and I had a window seat.

I hate school for a number of reasons. I have to wear a hat so no one sees my ears but it makes them sooo itchy! To hide my tail, I ether have to wear really baggy pants and stuff it down them, or wear a really big hoodie and keep my tail in the "secret pocket" my mommy sewed in all of our sweatshirts. Both are uncomfortable. Because I like skinnies, I was wearing one of Otto's hoodies. It was an X-L and big on him. Otto is six two. I'm five foot. This hoodie went down to past my knees.

Grrrrr. Oh merciful bell gods, if you are truly great, will you please please please have class end early?

*waits intently for about thirty seconds* nope guess not. Oh! How much longer do we have till lunch? I look around for a clock. Ah there's one! Oops. Too bad I never learned how to tell time with an analogue clock. Oh but I have a watch! Yesss!

I bounce around excitedly in my seat because I actually have a watch on. Not like most days when my watch is imaginary. "Mr. Hewitt. It would be greatly appreciated if you would sit still for more then a minute." My evil and icky old teacher says from her desk. The rest of the class laughs as this happens almost every day. Jerks. I count to 120 in my head. Sitting as still as I possibly can. Which Happens not to be very still.

Hah! Take that! Two minutes of semi-stillness!

I do a small happy dance in my seat before getting distracted by something shiny out the window. Bringgg!

Yesss! Finally the bell gods have decided to be merciful! And it's lunch time! Food food food.

I think as I skip down the hall to the lunch room where Xuri shale be waiting with my lunch. I hope he made something with fish.

Ooo sushi sounds good! Lloovvee sushi!

I skip into the lunch room and run into a wall. Owwww... Wait. Walls don't laugh. Unless the evil demons from mars that look like pandas with horns made it so all the walls laugh when you run into them.

"Are you going to get up off the floor or are you going to sit there?"

oh or it could be that I just ran into somebody. I still think evil pandas with horns are more probable though.

"evil pandas with horns?" oops. Heh heh must have said that out loud.
I look up to apologize and my face turns bright red. OMFG! It's the god of all gay people! Sooo hot… "what are you staring at?"

Was I staring? I get up and scamper away. Wait no! Now he probably think I'm a weird person who's always high!

Quickly I turn around a run back to were he's standing. What was I going to say? I try to say sorry and I'm not high I just have bad ADD! But, it gets scrambled and comes out as "sorry I'm not high!" oops. Let's go now.

I run to where Otto and Xuri are laughing. Jerks. I stick my tongue out at them as I sit down on Otto's lap. If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm the baby in my family even though I'm not the youngest, I'm smallest which means even thought I’m not the youngest I’m treated like it. I stopped growing in eighth grade.

Eight was the same hight as me but she's grown some this year and so have Momo and Mimi. They're taller than me now. I sulk as I eat my lunch. He prolly thinks I'm high now. Hmph.

Well, maybe if he wasn't so beautiful, then I wouldn't get all scrambled around him.

"You know, he's not that hot." Xuri mentions. "What? How can you not be dazzled by his wonderfulness!" really. How can’t he? "I don't find him amazing. Otto is much hotter."
Hmm... I'm missing something. Oh! Got it!

"You and Otto look exactly alike." I pointed out. "my point exactly." They both say at the same time smirking.

Hmph. They think I'm so stupid. Well I'll have you know, I'm not. Oh my god, was that a squirrel?! Heh heh let's forget about that, shall we?

The rest of my day went by really really really slowly for me. Except for science. And that was because I wasn't paying attention when the teacher was explaining the order to but the chemicals in.

Did you know that when you put in two chemicals in, simply switched in order things can explode and make a whole science wing smell like rotting cabbage? I do now. I had a fun chat with the principle after that. Well, two classes were interesting. The other was math. Math was interesting because Hayden had switched into the class. He sat three seats in front of me and I stared at the back of his beautiful head the whole time. He is so pretty! I don't understand why he has no friends. I would be his friend if I wasn't shy around people other than my family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hallo meine kleine Monsters! how are you? thank you to our lovely comenters! Ich liebe dich! keep up the good work:) I have a concert today. whish me luck and google bassoon;)