Get Up

"Hm? Say that again, yeah?"

She saw red behind her eyelids and squinted, turning away from the light that enhanced the color within her lids. The sheets ruffled as she turned to the side, moving the pillow to cover her head, the fabric of the bed sliding down her stomach.

"Chan, you have to get up," she heard, the voice low and muffled by the pillow above her head. She muttered no, and the voice replied, "Hm? Say that again, yeah?"

A grumble emitted her lips and she sighed, removing the obstruction from her head. "I said no. I don't want to get up," she replied her words slurring with sleep. The night before played in her head, and she didn't want to leave the movie the projector of her mind was playing. The kissing, touching, feeling of each other, the intimacy. She didn't want to leave that feeling, her stomach bringing back the butterflies.

Nerve endings pricked as a new sensation added to the butterflies. His fingers ran down the sides of her stomach, and she felt the bed sag on her right. "You need to get up," he whispered, and she felt his breath right next to her ear, his hair tickling her cheek. "I was going to help you train, 'meber? You were wanting to join us, yeah?"

"Yeah, I do." She moved into him, curving her face into his neck. "I just don't want to leave this right now." The sensation of skin on skin as she moved closer sent a thrill through her, but she knew they couldn't do that now. They'd hear.

She felt him smile and sigh against her skin, his arms wrapping around her back. "I wouldn't want to leave it either, but you have to, my assassin." He pulled back and played with her hair, letting the other hand on her back have a mind of it's own, the mouth on his hand open and licking her side.

"Stop teasing me then, and I'll get up." He moved away from her and turned and sat on the edge of the bed. "I didn't mean for you to move away so quickly, Dei."

He grinned, and laughed a laughless laugh, his shoulders quaking, but no sound emitting from his lips. "But if I move back you'll just stay in the bed, yeah?" She sighed and nodded, agreeing with him. Deidara stood up, showing his unclothed torso and boxers. He leaned in towards her, his hand extended.

"Get up, yeah?"
♠ ♠ ♠
For Chan.