Status: On hiatus until I find my notebook. Its lost in the jungle of my room sorry.

Arrange Marriage to my EX! That all my friends HATE?!

The Beginning

How would you feel if your parents put you in an arranged marriage with an ex-boyfriend that none of your friends like?.....Did I forget to mention he also happened to be your first love? And that he already has a kid by someone else?

Well for me it started after high school, after I worked and finished my training for to be nursing assistant. I know I know your thinking well you're way over 18 they can't force you to do anything anymore. But the problem is I'm not white I'm Mexican and in a Mexican family your parents can still tell you what to do as long as your living under their roof. Its just the way we're raised except my brother he can do whatever he wants, cause he's the only boy in our family except my dad.

But, on with the story. Like I said it started a week before I was supposed to move out because in a week I was getting my car which ment i could finally get my license. ( I know you can get your license at 16 but I didn't wanna pay $300 for drivers ed.) But that morning I woke up and found my dad home which was weird because by the time i wake up he's long gone, and I like it that way. I don't really get along with my dad or most of my family for that matter. But, he was there and he told me to get dressed because some people were coming over. I looked at him weird said ok and went and put on some jeans and a shirt. After walking back out of my room I went to the kitchen to where more than likely my mom would be, she was so I walked up to her and asked who was coming over. She just looked over at me and just said some people, go brush your hair, brush your teeth and eat something. Just so I wouldn't get yelled at and have it repeated to me a thousand times I did what I was told.

As I was coming out the my brothers room, we use it as a computer room, I heard a knock on the door and my dogs going crazy. The good thing is I already put my dogs in my room so I wouldn't have to chase them. But I walked out and to my surprise I saw my ex-boyfriend and who I was guessing his parents. ( I had never met them b/c I wasn't allowed to date so no one in my family could find out I was dating. So I never met them and they never met me and only my mom and sister knew I had dated him) I looked over and saw him and was like Kane???

My dad looked at me and asked if I knew him, I said yeah we went to school together why? Well as usual he told me nothing he just told me and Kane to go sit on our love seat while they talked in the kitchen for a minute. So we sat down and started talking. (Btw my name is Lola but its just a nick name) After we sat down and said hi I asked if he knew what this was about? He said he didn't so for the moment we started just started talking about random things. Well, after about five minutes our parents walk back in and sit in our big couch across from the love seat.

My dad starts off by saying that they have to tell us something. While I was sitting there *duh otherwise we wouldn't be here right now* but I kept my mouth shut. Then he goes on to say that Kane's dad owned a big construction company now and he wanted my dad to be a part of it, but my dad is getting on in age and just kinda wants to retire without worries. So, Kane's dad put up another offer that he will give my dad enough money to retire comfortably with monthly deposits in his bank if my dad got his clients to go with his company and my dad would get to be a foreman for lack of a better word so he could still have something to do but not have to do all the heavy lifting. He agreed. Now i bet your wondering where I come in. Well part of the offer was that I would have to marry his oldest son so he could make sure that they would still have some sort of a bond.

So my dad agreed I would marry Kane and he would get a lot of money. So by the end of this my jaw is just open and I know i'm giving everyone a really dumb look. I just look at them and say I need to take a walk, so I grab a hoodie and put on my flats and walk down to the beach by my house. I guess they told Kane to follow because he was following me down to the beach. When we got there I look at him and asked 'what the hell are we supposed to do?'

K: I don't even know. I didn't think this would happen.
L: Well it did. What do we do? What do we say? Do we say yes?
K: Idk. Do you wanna say yes?
L: Idk. How did you not know about this?
K: Cause I never would have thought it would be you.
L: Yeah, I'm surprised my dad agreed to it. Wait?! What?! You knew this was gonna happen?
K:........Well kinda. My dad was talking about something about how he was gonna fix my life and help me make something out of it and get me a good girl. But I thought he was just going on and I really didn't think he ment marriage and not with you.
L: So now that you know about everything. How do you feel?
K: Well to tell you truth I feel excited. *Smiles Big*
L: *Shakes head* I......I don't even know what to say.
K: Well *gets down on one knee* here. Lola will you marry me?
L: O.O Kane are you serious? Do you really wanna try to do this?
K: Well yeah that's kinda why I asked you.
L:......................................well...........well you know what ok lets do it.
K: Really? O.O
L: Yeah. Lets give it a go. I don't want my mom to have to worry anymore and maybe if we break up again this time I can get closure.
K: *Looks down* Yeah again sorry for that I didn't mean to hurt you.
L: Its ok. *holds out her hand* Lets go and give them the news
K: Ok

So at the end of the very long and headache causing conversation we started walking back to my house hand in hand to give our parents the news. Somehow I knew it wasn't gonna be this easy. And I knew it because on the walk back home I got a text from a friend of mine. She asked what I was doing and in the second I stopped, which made him stop, and he looked at me and asked what was wrong and I just held my phone up to him and said what? I said 'What do you think my friends are gonna do when they find out about this? You know pretty much all of them said they would kill me if I got back together with you'
'Oh, yeah this is gonna suck'
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story ever writing and posting anywhere so I'm sorry if its not good. Just tell me its not and I will take it down and not post anymore chapters.