Status: On hiatus until I find my notebook. Its lost in the jungle of my room sorry.

Arrange Marriage to my EX! That all my friends HATE?!

?

As we continued walking back to my house we kept talking about what we were gonna go.

'Do you really think they'll kill me?'

'What do you think? Remember Andy, Lexi,Lauren, and Achim?' They were my friends,all girls and all of them hate Kane.

'Oh yeah, What do you think Lexi will do?' He looked a little scared when he asked that question. I just gave him thoughtful look and answered truthfully 'I don't know.'

Alexis or Lexi as we called her was another one of his ex's. She dated him before I did but only for a month. I was with him for 6 months and for 4 for them we were dating. Which to this day is still my longest relationship. Andy is his cousin and finds him stupid and annoying. Lauren and Achim were just my friends but they didn't like him either and thought he was stupid and annoying too. As we were talking about it I got a text from Lexi.

'Speak of the devil'
Kane got this confused look on his face and asked 'What?'
'Lexi just texted me asking if I wanted to go to the store with her'
'What are you gonna say?'
'I don't know. Oh, wait I got an idea'
'What?'
'What if I hold a party tonight and tell all my friends at the same time? I'll text them now to see if I can get everyone here.' I sent a mass text to everyone real quick asking if they were free tonight and if they wanted to come to a party at my house. ' Ok let me just text Lexi back and tell her to wait until I get home to see i I can go.'
'K. What should I do?'
'I don't,........wait when?'
'Now and later' After he said that i just laughed. I just started thinking about the candy now and later. Its a very good candy. I made him ignore that I just laughed.
'Now, lets just wait until we get home. Later, if we can have the party will you tell them with me?
'Its up to you'

I got the texts back from the girls and to my surprise they were all free and up for it tonight and Achim was gonna pick up Lauren since Lauren still didn't drive.

'So they all said yes'
'Ok now we gotta see whats going on at your house'
'Oh yeah I forgot' I said starting to frown
'Wait before we go inside I have a question.'
'What?'
'Since were gonna go through with this, can I kiss you and stuff like that?'
'Yeah, I guess. Why?'

He never answered he just kissed me and just as he did Lexi pulled into my driveway. After realizing the car pulled into my driveway I broke the kiss so I could see who pulled up. I looked and saw Lexi. She was just standing there with her jaw open. I started walking towards her.

'Lexi....'
'Do I even wanna know?'
'Well we just found out we're in an arranged marriage'
'What?! Your joking right?'
'No. We just found out about an hour ago. Thats what the whole party/bonfire thing is about, we're gonna tell everyone tonight at the same time'
'Oh, so i'm guessing you guys are gonna go through with it or was that just for fun?'
'We're gonna try it'
'Oh ok so are you gonna come with me to the store? or are you gonna stay here?'She asked with a really nasty look towards Kane.
'I'll go let mom know what I'm doing.......Wait, me and Kane have to tell our parents what we're gonna do.'
'Oh ok'
'Wanna come in with us?'
'Sure, why not'
'Ok'

Then all three of us walked into my house with knowing what to expect next. As I was walking in I was thinking Yay! I get to tell my parents I said yes. So excited!. Oh how I love being sarcastic. :)