Status: On hiatus until I find my notebook. Its lost in the jungle of my room sorry.

Arrange Marriage to my EX! That all my friends HATE?!

A pretrip

We all walked in from the door that leads into the kitchen. We walked into the living room and noticed that our parents were still just sitting around talking. After a minute of us just standing there they noticed us. Kane’s dad was the first to talk and asked if we had come to a decision.
Kane and I answered together. ‘Yeah, we decided we’re gonna try it.’
All of our parents just got really big smiles on their faces.
I started talking to my mom. ‘Oh yea mom, I invited some of my friends over so I could tell them.’
‘Esta bien,tu papa y yo nos vamos a ir a Toledo y pasar la noche con los comparades.’ *That’s fine,your father and I are going to Toledo and staying the night with your godparents.*
‘Ok. Oh, and I’m going to Wally World with Lexi.’
‘Ok. Tener cudado.’ *Be careful*
‘We will.’
Before I was about to leave Kane’s dad started talking. ‘Before you go we still have more to tell you. 1. Kane while they go to Wal-Mart, go back to the house and pack some clothes, you’re staying here tonight. 2. Within the week you will be moving into your own house. 3. We want at least one grandkid after the wedding.’
‘Ok dad.’
‘Well, I’m gonna go. Nice meeting you Mr. and Mrs. Slater. Ok. Bye mom, bye dad. If I don’t see you before you leave tell madrina and padrino I said hi.’
‘Ok, bye.’
‘Ok. Lexi let me just grab my purse and we’ll go.’
Mrs. Slater nudged her husband and he looked like he suddenly remembered something. ‘O yeah Lola we have something for you.’
‘What?’
He handed me a card. ‘Use this to buy stuff. You can still keep your other account as back up or something if you want. Right now there is $1 million in the account and we will put more in monthly.’
‘Umm…..Ok…Thanks.’
♠ ♠ ♠
I orginally had this longer but this is all I had typed up and I decided to put it up. I might add the rest or make the rest into another chapter