Crypt Falls

Moving Forward

Image

"Hey...yeah I'm headed there soon...I know! Can't wait! Okay bye."
Alice Paxton hung up the phone then sat on her bed. Looking around her room,she smiled. Her excitment growing stronger.
" Good bye Guam, Hello Canada!"
Alice and her friends are spending the summer in Canada at one of thier parent's recently built cabin. Everyone is excited to spend the next two months together before seperating to different colleges.
Grabbing her bag and keys Alice quickly left to go pick up two of her best friends Kloe and Anya before heading to the airport.

"Hey! Finally!Thought you'd never show!" Anya said while throwing her bags into the trunk.
"Oh shut up! We got off the phone like ten minutes ago." Alice replied.
"Don't mind her, she is just impatient." Kloe said as she hopped into the passenger seat.
" I don't blame her." Alice said smiling before driving off to the airpot to meet up with the others.

Heres some info on the girls.
Alice is known as the sarcastic, crazy one out of the group. She loves to have fun but is capable of kicking some asses if they piss her off. Alice can be very blunt about things and she doesn't let people walk all over her because it defines weakness.
Next is Kloe. She is the sweet and often very bubbly one. Her friends are basically family, so she cares for them and tends to pull off the motherly role when the time calls for it.
Last is Anya. Like Kloe she is bubbly and friendly. At school everyone enjoyed her presence making her well known. Unfortunately her innocent record was destroyed after Alice and thier friend Halie talked her into destroying a teacher's classroom resulting in a week long suspension.

Within half an hour, they reached the airport. After grabbing thier bags, they headed in to meet up with their friends.
"Halie!" Alice yelled running to her friend and jumping on her back. Sadly, being unprepared for the jump Halie slipped causing the two girls to fall to the floor causing some by-standers to laugh.
Halie is thier closest friend who has been known to be Alice's partner in crime when it came to doing something stupid and random.
"Get off me loser!" Halie said, somewhat out of breath.
Alice being the awesome friend she is decided to lay there, putting all of her weight on Halie.
Kloe and Anya stood above the girls laughing.
Soon arms wrapped around Alice's waist lifting her off of Halie.
"Let the poor girl breath Alice." Adam said while Kloe helped up the red faced Halie.
"Thanks Adam,big butt over here almost suffocated me."
"I'm not fat!"
"I beg to differ."
"Thats it!"
Within seconds the two were back on the floor rolling around and laughing.
"I showed up just in time." a voice said causing the girls to look up.
Above them smirking were Eli and Tristan.
"Who invited you again?" Alice asked Eli with a glare.
"My good friend Tristan here!" Eli said nudging his friend.
"Um Kloe....remind me to kill your boyfriend." Alice whispered.
Everyone soon checked in, all awaiting the arrival of one more person. Soon enough in walked Richard, Anya's boyfriend of eight months. Looking like a complete reck, Richard set his bags down to breath.

Now heres some information on the guys.
First theres Adam. He is probably the nicest guy you will ever meet. He has been a true friend, always being there when his friends need him, and that is why they all love him. Adam has a sweet personality and is very goal oriented.
Next is Elijah "Eli". He is the typical sarcastic bad boy. Always getting into trouble from skipping classes and causing fights. He is such a rebel. He shares a love/hate relationship with Alice. What makes it worse it that the two once dated and even got engaged but due to horrible circumstances the two split.
Now theres Tristan. Being Eli's best friend he has been known to make bad choices, education wise. But now he is dating Kloe so he has to tame his bad ways.
Finally theres Richard. Being the new kid in his senior year he immediately became good friends with Adam and the guys. By hanging out with them, he was soon introduced to Anya. At first he was a quiet guy but soon opened up and became known as the funny prankster.

All becoming close friends, it felt right to end the school year with a great memory. Tristan's parents recently purchased land in Alberta, Canada. There they decided to built a two story log cabin for vacational purposes. After some convincing, Tristan's parebts agreed to let the newly graduates break in the new cabin for a couple months.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!