Puck Learns About Zydrate Anatomy

part 2

Kurt moaned as Puck entered him.

The burn of stretching muscles only added to his pleasure. Fine manicured nails raked up an down a solid back. Hisses, groans and whimpers were let free from vocal chords. Finally, Puck bottomed out, pausing to let Kurt get used to the intrusion.

Kurt wrapped his legs around Noah's waist and wiggled, gave the okay to move. Lifting one of the sopranos legs to his shoulder, the jock began to thrust. Pulling out at a snails pace, only to ram back in.

Fingers found their way back to Puck's mohawk, tugging on the strands. Asking for more. So Puck gave more. Bringing his hands up to the smaller boys shoulders, the well muscled boy pressed forward., almost folding Kurt in half. He pressed in deeper searching for that spot again.

"NOAH!"

Found it.

Kurt closed his eyes and became even more vocal.

"Oh yeah, ugh just like that, harder. S-so good. Mmm."

This was when Puck pulled out the big guns. He knew just what to say to drive Kurt wild.

"You're so tight. So hot. Like a damn virgin, all innocent. I'm gonna fucking corrupt you baby. You want that? Huh?," he panted.

Kurt nodded his head frantically, pushing back harder into Noah's brutal thrusting. Suddenly they were flipped, Kurt on top of a smug looking Noah.

"You're gonna ride me. Gonna show me how dirty you are. Come on baby show me what a little whore you are."

The words spilled from the jocks mouth, knowing that dirty words turned his boy on like nothing else.

God! It was so sexy the way Kurt moved. The way he squirmed and writhed. Soft hands fell to solid pecs as Kurt steadied himself on Noah's lap. Bouncing at a quick pace, up and down, pulling the sweetest noises from both of them. Faster and faster until the motion was blurred. Slamming down so hard he could feel the sting as their skin slapped together. The couch creaked as they fucked, protesting against the pressure it was undergoing.

Puck grabbed Kurt's hips, taking control and pulling him down on his cock even harder. Nails ran down his well built chest, running over nipples and abs. Making him feel like he was in heaven. Some kind of filthy erotic heaven.

Kurt leaned down to take a nipple into his mouth, scraping this teeth along the tight bud. He swirled his tongue around it then licked across to the other to give it equal attention. Noah's nipples were one of his weak spots. He loved sucking on them, loved the sounds that came out of Noah when he did.

"Fuck- Fu-ck. Yeah... so good to me. Can't wait to cum inside you, fill your ass with my spunk."

Kurt threw his head back and gasped, "Please! Oh god yeah PLEASE! Need it. Want it. Want to feel it run down my thighs. Mark me with it. Yes, yes, yes."

He sounded so needy, so desperate. Puck just couldn't deny him. He never lasted long when Kurt started talking like that. Begging. Puck couldn't deny him the pleasure of being taken and claimed.

Pulling out and switching their position, he flipped Kurt over and pulled his hips up, so the kicker was on his knees. The way he was laid out was almost enough to make Puck blow right then and there. Kurt was spread out like a cat stretching. Arms out in front of his head, back sloped so his ass was stuck in the air.

So temping

The half-back pounded into the body below him like his life depended on it. He reached around to tug on Kurt's neglected cock, exciting his boy even more. He could tell the diva was close by the way his body flushed, moans becoming breathy and high pitched. Little 'mmhmm' sounds filled the room.

"Oh do you need to cum Kurt?" Noah used his faux-sympathetic voice, knowing that Kurt was so far gone he wouldn't notice anyway.

"YES! God dam-dammit! Come on Noah!"

Noah smirked, leaned down and covered Kurt's body with his. Biting the shoulder in front of him and then kissing away the sting, Noah chuckled and spoke, his lips brushing the rim of Kurt's ear.

"Beg."

" Pl-plEAse. Please let me c-cum. I've been so good. Please, I- I need it so bad," the kicker whimpered.

How could Puck say no to that? Who in their right mind would say no to the keening pants his sweet baby boy just let out. Of course he would say yes. But he had to make sure of something first.

"I'll let you come after you tell me what you are. Whose you are," he taunted.

"I'm yours. I'm your naughty slut. I am yours to use. Jesus! PLEASE!"

Letting go of Kurt's member, he hooked his arms around Kurt's shoulders, lacing his fingers together in the brunettes thick hair and giving a small pull. Hauling him up against his chest, Noah lifted them into a sitting position. Kurt screamed.

"Cum for me"

Kurt arched and came, giving a broken yell of "NOAH." Ropes of milky cum splattered onto his thighs and stomach, some getting on the couch cushions. His walls clamped down even tighter around Puck's cock, pulling Puck's climax from him. The larger gleek came with a roar of, "Kurt," before letting go of Kurt's body and collapsing next to him.

The spent boys cuddled up on the couch, facing each other. They shared small kisses before drifting off.

"I love you baby"

"Love you too Noah."

Sorry I took so long, haha. I had this all typed and ready then my computer froze and I lost all my work. Had to start from scratch :)

Reviews?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it! <3
Comments?