Getting to Me

Chapter Twenty-Eight

To say she was nervous didn’t come close to describing how Mandy felt right now as Zacky carried her to their bedroom. She had never said something as suggestive as that to a boyfriend, let alone actually let him take her to the bedroom. She knew that this was going to go much further than anything else she and Zacky had done together. She knew that this was going to turn into sex.

“You’re sure you wanna go through with this?” Zacky asked her as he brushed his mouth over her neck, kissing her skin there softly before he moved his hands up and down her sides slowly. He had been more than ready for this for awhile now. He’d wanted her for so long, but he’d also realized that with Mandy, he wanted things to be absolutely perfect. He loved her. For Zacky, this wouldn’t just be sex. If she still wanted to do this with him, they would be making love.

“Yeah,” she told him as she licked over her bottom lip. Her heart swelled when she saw the smoldering look in his green eyes, and she then shivered when he slowly started pushing her shirt up and over her head. They were alone here, snowbound with no one to stop them. There was no McKenna to walk in and stop them, and there was no Brian to threaten Zacky to stay away from his little sister. All there was in this moment was the two of them, and their need for one another. And that far surpassed any nervousness that Mandy felt for doing this with him.

“I’ll take care of you,” he breathed into her neck, smiling as she reached to grab onto his shoulders. Mandy nodded, knowing that he was telling her the truth. She trusted Zacky, and she knew that he’d make this good for her.

Zacky didn’t need any more convincing that she would be alright with this, and he quickly changed their positions so that he was on top of her. He looked down at her and then smiled when he saw the flushed look on her face before he pushed some hair out of her eyes softly. He felt like he could get lost in those dark swirls of chocolate, and he knew that this was a love more real than anything he’d ever felt in his life.

He didn’t say anything as he slid down her body, pressing his lips against the skin just below her bra before he moved even further than that, leaving a trail of hot kisses along her burning skin, wanting her to enjoy every second of what he was doing to her. He wanted to build things up between them. He wanted her to have the most intense orgasm possible, and he wanted to take his time with her.

“Zack,” she groaned, feeling more pleasure building up in her body than she had ever felt before. Zacky smirked up at Mandy, loving the sound of his name coming off of her mouth like that. It made him feel like he was doing something right, and that was always something he liked.

“What, baby?” He asked her, moving his mouth to suck on a bit of skin on her hip, knowing that it would leave a hickey. He knew she wouldn’t care, though. She didn’t mind the dark love bruises if they were in a place she could easily hide, and she could do that if he left one on her hip.

“I’ve never felt like this,” she whispered, looking down at him and biting her bottom lip when she felt his mouth sucking on her skin. “I like it. God, Zack, I like it a lot.”

He knew that she wasn’t feeling near as much pleasure as she would in a little bit, and that made him all the more eager to draw this out. He wanted to make this the best experience of her life so far. He wanted to show her what love felt like, and not just emotionally. He wanted to show her how much he loved her in all the physical ways one could show another how much they were loved, and as he felt her writhing underneath of him, he knew that she wanted that, too.

“I know, baby,” he told her carefully before he moved his hand to slowly unbutton her jeans. Once he had done that, he pulled the zipper down and then pushed them down her legs, watching as she kicked them off onto the floor. Seeing her do that made his gut twinge slightly.

He didn’t say anything else as he trailed soft circles into the skin of her thigh with his rough fingertip before he gingerly moved his mouth down even lower, pressing a wet kiss just above the fabric of her panties. She wasn’t wearing something sexy like the girls he used to be with, and that was a turn on to him, he realized.

She didn’t have to wear lingerie and lace panties to be sexy to him. All she needed to do was be herself. He trailed his hand up to tease her a little bit by slipping his finger just barely inside the side of her panties, and Mandy gasped out loud when he did so. He found it hot that she was so naïve and innocent when it came to feeling pleasure, and he had no doubt in his mind that she was a virgin. And even though he’d never particularly felt turned on by someone with no experience before, he knew that with Mandy, it was different. With Mandy, he knew she’d been saving it for someone she loved. And just knowing that he was that guy made him feel even more turned on.

“What are you going to do to me?” She asked him, looking down to see him slowly pulling her panties aside. He stopped, looking up at her with a soft smile before he moved up her body again to press a kiss to her lips.

“I want to ease into this,” he told her, pushing some hair out of her eyes. “I want to make this as comfortable and as pleasurable as possible for you. Are you comfortable with me going down on you?”

Mandy blushed at his words, and then nodded before she looked up at him, seeing such sincerity in his eyes that it nearly blew her away. When he saw that she was alright with continuing, he slid further down her body for a second time before this time pressing his lips against the inside of her thigh, causing a soft moan to leave her lips.

Mandy had never felt anything like this before in her entire life. She’d kissed guys before, and she’d gone as far as to do some heavy petting with some of them, but she ha never felt something as intimate as someone else’s lips on her thigh. It felt good to her, and she knew that she wanted more from Zacky.

“Zacky,” she breathed out softly, causing Zacky to grin at her. He didn’t say anything as he slowly moved his mouth closer to her mound, and when he got there, he blew on it softly with his mouth, causing Mandy to shiver underneath of him. He slowly trailed his tongue down her slit, and then back up again, keeping his eyes on her to see how she was reacting to him.

He knew that she definitely liked what he was doing to her right now, and he loved the fact that she seemed to be enjoying this so much. He slid his tongue inside of her after bracing her legs apart with his hands, knowing that her instinct would be to clamp her legs tight around his head. He heard her moan louder, and then felt her hips arch up off of the mattress closer to him.

She tasted so damn sweet to him that he knew she would become a type of drug to him. He already knew he loved her, and that he wanted to stay with her for a hell of a long time. But he hadn’t counted on things being this refreshing when it came to sex between the two of them. She whimpered when his tongue stopped, and he went back to moving his tongue along her.

“Zack,” she called his name out, causing him to look up at her. He couldn’t help but wonder what she wanted right now, but as he looked at her near-black eyes, he knew that she wasn’t going to ask him to stop. She was too far gone with the pleasure to ask him to do something like that.

“What, baby?” He asked her in a soft voice, completely pulling his mouth away from her so that she’d know she had his full attention. She licked over her bottom lip, and then sat up quickly before grabbing onto his shoulders, leaning in close to his ear.

“I don’t want anymore foreplay,” she told him, pulling her head away from his neck so that she could see his eyes. “I want you inside of me, Zacky. I want you to make love to me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
My friend Whitney and I are starting a new co-write called Between Truth And Lies. It is a Zacky story, and it will be out soon.

Also, I've started a new full-length story. It is called [url=http://stories.mibba.com/read/369404/Life-On-The-Moon/]Life On The Moon[/lurl]. I already have a few chapters up, and it is a Zacky story.