Horror world, gosh my luck.

Chapter 1 (Wow Weird day I guess)

Yesterday was my birthday, and not much to it, and wasn't that exciting much. My name is, Violet dasher, and I'm 18 years old, and my parent's said that today I would have to meet them at the church for a as they say, "late surprise," or at least I think. I inhale the fresh air in the forest, as black butterfly's sway around my black, and red dress. "Why would this late surprise be so important?" I asked my self. "Its not like it wouldn't be anything bigger then what I got yesterday which was only a new par of shoes, this dress, and a card." I thought to myself.

I lay'd myself beside the big tree trunk on the soft grass. "I'm bored." I said to myself randomly. "Then go to the church." My mind said to me. 5 minutes later I finally got up, and walked out of the forest into the field. I don't care if this dress gets dragged on the weeds, my only focus was to get this whole surprise thing done. "1 Massacre, 2 massacre's, 3 massacre's." I counted trying to look for something to do. I was just around the corner, and then I heard someone "Hello my sweet, welcome to your worst nightmare." Someone said making me jump. I heard footsteps behind me, and then finally I started to run as fast as I could to the church, but then suddenly someone grabbed me making me fall. I began to scream as loud as I could, but I was in a ally, and know one could hear me.

I could still see daylight, and then I saw that no one was around, so I got up, and ran out of the ally. Suddenly someone jumped in front of me screaming my name. "Violet!" "AHHH!" I screamed, and jumped. Finally when I looked up I saw that it was my best friend, Jordan. "I hate you!" I hissed. "Yes, but you were scared!" "Admit it!" he replied. I kicked him in the shin, and ran off. I laughed, and finally I got to the church door. "Shes here!" I heard someone yell as I open'd the door. As I walked in my parents came to me hugging me. "Were happy your finally here!" My dad shouted, and then happily I started smiling when thrash death metal music came on. My parents started walking, and then they set me on a table, with people I don't even know. "Violet," "Dear we have to tell you something." My mother said. "What is it?" I asked.

"Well, Violet you know we want whats best for you." My father said. "Yeah I know." I said getting bored. "Honey, this is Jaden, and your going to marry him." My parents said at the same time. At that moment I ran as fast as I could, and didn't look back. I ran to the second floor, and when't on the balcony, and put a big grin on my face. "Hello world, today I well like to give you a lesson on how to break you neck by jumping off a balcony." I said trying as hard not to laugh watching the people looking at me shocked. By that time I was at the floor laughing forgetting about what my parents said.

"I wanna laugh." I heard someone say, and finally I looked up, and saw it was whats his face, and then I remember'd again. "Its just nothing." I said walking out of the room. I almost started crying wanting to know why would my parents to this to me at a young age.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just to tell you this isn't one of though's arranged marriage story's. This is a horror story, and it only gets good till chapter 2