A Modern Jack and Jill

after a make up, another fight, a break up??

The next day went well; in the morning they exchanged gifts. Matt received some new boxers, aviators since his last pair broke, and a pair of red fuzzy handcuffs as a joke. Sandrine received a pair of diamond earrings, and a ruby bracelet with a silver ornament in the middle that was engraved ‘SB&MS’ they got dressed and went to Sharon’s house where she was hosting a Christmas party, or rather bonanza. They spent the afternoon and evening there, socializing for Matt and meeting a billion new people but mostly being an accessory for Matt.

They went home and the next few days melted together until the 30th. Matt had packed everything and put it in the black van Sharon was taking to the air port. Apparently they were leaving on the 30th to be in Europe on the 31st being Sandrine’s birthday.

They flew in at 8am, in London, England. The band did whatever Sandrine wanted to do but she only wanted to do a bit of shopping and chill out. Almost everyone survived. Johnny Christ, he almost went gay… or rather got stranger than usual. In one of the London shops, Sandrine found a bunch of stuff and they all sat down in chairs or leaned against walls to watch Sandrine model some London styles. One outfit towards the end Johnny crashed, “Sandi, get out of that outfit, now and out of that dressing room.”
She rolled her eyes since it was actually her last outfit and as she walked out of the dressing room, Johnny dashed in. Sandi sauntered over to Matt, taking a seat on his lap. A few minutes later, came out a fashionized Johnny Seward. Everyone burst out laughing, Johnny flashed a couple of poses and reenacted the same routine for a few more outfits, and after they left.

They went back to the venue and opened presents, ate cake and drank wine, for once. Sandrine received a digital camera, a video camera, a set of candy lingerie, a bottle of Vampirewine and a black ribbon necklace with a diamond S in the center. On the inside back of the ribbon on the left said, “You’re mine. On the right, “I love you.”
Sandrine thanked her boys for the wonderful gifts then set to play with her video camera while the guys went to go get ready back stage.

They played their show, fans screaming, girls dreaming and Sandi video taping the performance, focusing quite a bit on Matt. After they went off stage, but not before Matt did an embarrassing ‘happy birthday Sandi’ song, she went to find Matt. She still had her camcorder glued to her hand when she came across him. He was with this Brazilian babe that was British. She was flirting her way up to Sandrine’s #1 to kill list, so she turned on the camera aiming it so she could see the whole thing. That was when it happened. She easily reached over and kissed him, Matt not minding some hot ass chick frenching him, started to kiss back. Seeing or at least feeling Matt’s going along with it mood, she pressed her hips to him, attempting to arouse him. He grunted with lustrous bliss. She backed him up into a chair, forcing Matt to sit down. Miss Brazil went down on her knees, unzipping his pants and blowing Sandrine’s boyfriend.

Sandrine was furious, she boiled, “No wonder you never asked me to go down on my knees for you. Madame Naomi does it for you… Oh, I’m guessing she gives it free of cost too.” She stormed out of the room.

Matt muttered, “Shit.” He pushed his dick back into his pants, leaving the ‘babe’ on the floor, he called out to her, “Sandrine!” but too bad for him, she had already walked out the door. She walked over to the bus then leaning against the door she spoke, “Hell hath no fury worse than a woman scorned!” she rewound the tape and got into the bus. No one was on the bus so she went to her bunk to lie down.

Matt burst into the bus, “Sandrine?” he yelled.

“Ye-ah” she yelled from her bed.

Matt walked to the back of the bus, “There you are, I want to talk to you. I know you saw me in there with… her, but please, I didn’t mean for you to see. I only let some chicks go down on me. Don’t you think it’s gross anyway?”

She snipped, “Save it. No I don’t think that’s gross. It’s actually an ego booster for me because I know I can make you happy or satisfied. Also, proving to myself that my life isn’t completely worthless. I’m not that mad actually, obviously from the sound of my voice, more like disappointed so you will be put on quarantine for a month.”

“No sex for a month?! What about tonight? Don’t you want birthday sex?”

“No, the notion of the idea makes me nauseous, but you wouldn’t know that, would you?” she smirked then rolled over to continue reading her book.

Matt walked away frustrated and pissed at how nautically Sandi had waved away the needs of testosterone. He was upfront when he punched the wall; in back Sandrine felt the tremor and lightly laughed.

The rest of the band piled back into the bus, since Matt was in a foul mood they all left him alone and went to their own bunks to read, text, jack off, ect. Sandi took a sticky note and wrote:

1)watch 3)pass on 5)talk to me after
2)rewind 4)don’t show/ tell Matt

the first victim to watch the clip was Zacky, then Brian, Jimmy, and lastly Johnny. The all huddled around her bunk.

“So what are you thinking Sandrine?” Brian questioned

“Well I need to know, how many times has this happened?”

They all looked at each other uncertainly obvious in their eyes; Zacky spoke first, “I caught him once, with some blonde.”

Johnny bluntly said, “We have all caught him in the act.”

“How far has he ever gone?” she further asked.

“I… I caught him going all the way.” Brian stumbled out.

“Is that why you hit on me so much?”

“No Sandrine, you’re hot as hell to me I just … was hoping you might date me… or something.”

She joked, “You’d want Matt’s sloppy seconds?”

“What are you talking about?” Johnny asked.

“Yeah, he barely spoiled you.” Zacky pointed out.

“Well, true, but I’m going to make his blood erupt out his eyeballs. But I need your help, all of you.”

She stared at Zacky’s smoldering green eyes, and then glanced at the rest of the guys. They all nodded, Zacky reluctantly nodded as well.

“So, what’s the plan?” Zack asked, they all leaned in and Sandrine whispered her plan.