We're Concentrating on Falling Apart

Don't hold back, you know I like it rough

I did it; it was fucking amazing and surprisingly I don’t feel as bad as I thought I was going to—I want to do it again. She tasted so sweet, every curve in her body was contoured to fit with mine; I couldn’t get enough. My name is Joe Jonas and it has been nine days, three hours, fifteen minutes, and twenty-seconds since I started fucking my student; and I love every god damn moment of it.

At first I expected myself to have my way with her and then get over it and move on with my life, but she’s so scrumptious I can’t help myself. Whenever she stares at me with those eyes and that half smile on her face that makes it look like she’s up to something—I lose it. “Mr. Jonas,” Her voice sends chills down my spine. She walks into my office and closes the door; the bell rings and the room is empty in record time.

“You don’t have a class this period,” she states as she stares at me with that look. “I don’t, but you do.”

“I’ve had a rough day.” She leans over and runs her hand down my chest, resting it on my belt buckle, “Please bend me over you desk and fuck the life out of me.” What kind of person would I be if I said no to that; I stared at her as I locked my door and she undid my belt. Her hand had maneuvered it’s way into my pants and was wrapped firmly around the one thing that got me into this situation; my amazing cock—oh the time’s we’ve had together, but with Annie it was different. She didn’t know it because my acting skills were top notch, but she held every ounce of control in whatever we had going on; I was putty the second she spoke my name.

The cool thing about my classroom is the simple fact that I have my own private office; that means when my room is locked no one goes near it leaving me to have all the rough sex I want with one of my favorite students; the education system was fucked and I was adding on to it. Annie gripped the end of my desk as she buried her face into a stack of papers, I couldn’t tare my eyes away from her heavenly ass and soon took action on my thoughts.

I hiked up her skirt and pulled her boy-shorts down my hand lingered before I positioned myself—no condom was necessary due to the greatest invention ever; birth control. Every thought that was going through my head came to a halt when I was inside of her; there was no place my dick would rather be than inside of her and I wanted to spend as much time as I could there, but my next class would start in forty-five minutes—so this one had to be a quickie. Her moans were loud and the sound was music to my ears—at my job her moans were a one way ticket to jail so I had to quiet her down. I slapped her perfect ass and she let out a whimper, “Sorry Mr. Jonas.”

I sat on my desk and stared at her body; it was beautiful. Her waist was tiny enough for me to wrap my hands around and her breasts weren’t too big, but I could live with that and her ass; words can’t describe how amazing her ass was. She had a smirk on her face as she straddled me, taking my cock in her hand and slowly easing herself on it. I sped things up and she let out a wail, “Too big.”

I was grinning as I pulled out of her and she wrapped her lips around me; those are the best words a girl can ever say to a man. Her eyes were fixated on mine and the fact that she could taste herself on me was adding on a whole new level of awesome. She stopped mid blow-job and got back into the position we were in before. She slid on easily and now it was time to let loose.

I was sitting on my desk with my back against the wall and Annie was on top of me; the sounds of the desk repeatedly banging on the wall was hopefully going unheard, but that was the last thing on my mind. My hands were latched onto her back as I nipped at her neck and fucked her senseless. She was moaning into my shoulder as I dragged my nails down her back, she bit down on my flesh and gasped, “Oh fu—harder!”

I stood up with her in my arms as I kept thrusting, her eyes were closed and she was mumbling obscenities into the crook of my neck, “I’m almost there baby; wait for me.”

I quickened my pace and leaned Annie against the cold filing cabinet, “Fuck me Mr. Jonas!” I let out a groan and slowed down, “Come inside of me.” She didn’t have to tell me twice, the feeling I would never be sick of hit me and for a second I forgot where I was. The bell rang ending my euphoria and I realized I had less than five minutes to get my student and myself dressed.

We managed to pull it off and she sneaked out of my room before anyone had gotten in only to arrive ten minutes late with a smile on her face. My eyes widened as I took in the multiple hickeys on her neck, bruises everywhere else and the nail marks down her back. “Did someone finally beat you up?” One of the girls sneered as Annie sat down, “It’s called a good time; clearly you’ve never had one.” She stared directly at me as she spoke and I was speechless, staring back at her; this girl was going to be the death of me.