We're Concentrating on Falling Apart

I'm gonna love you with my hands tied

Today was the last day and the amount of excitement I had stored inside was getting ready to pour out; I was in an outstanding mood. I stood up and walked to the center of the room, all eyes were on me as the chatter quieted down. “Since Christmas break is basically here; today we are doing absolutely nothing.” My eyes glanced over to Annie’s empty seat—she never missed my class. I turned the TV in the middle of my room on and put an appropriate episode of Seinfeld for the class to enjoy.

I sat in my office and played solitaire on the computer; there was no form of entertainment and the minutes were ticking by too slowly. The door to my office opened and I looked up, locking eyes with Annie. She shut the door and I smirked at her, “You’re late.”

“I know,” She strode over and spun me around in my chair to face her; “Punish me.” That would make my day at this moment, I would love to bend her over and give her a good hard spanking, but the 30 other students out there were stopping me. I hooked my finger into her belt-loop and pulled her towards me, my hand rested on her ass as I quickly fused my lips with hers. The kiss ended too soon and sadly it was time for Annie to leave my office before someone realized what we were doing in here.

The greatest feeling in the world is staring at the clock and seeing you only have to be at your job for five more minutes. Luckily I got out of doing detentions today and now I was able to head straight to the mall with Jenny—we have a big family and presents are a necessity. The sun was shining brightly and the weather was lovely for December, Jenny fit snugly in my side as we walked down sidewalk’s of the outdoor mall.

“Have I told you lately that I love you,” I stared at Jenny as I sang; “Have I told you there’s no one else above you?” I sang the lyrics of Van Morrison with a smile on my face.

“You’re such a dork—it’s unbelievable.” I chuckled and kissed her head, “You love it.” It was times like this that made me feel guilty about the whole Annie thing, she was my seventeen year old student who was also my brothers girlfriend—this screamed ‘terrible idea.’

Jenny and I were back at our home and it was finally empty; Nick would shack up here even though he lived on campus. “So since we were productive as shit today,” I picked Jenny up off of the couch and attached our lips; “We should go to the hot-tub.”

The suggestion of the hot-tub was genius and when Jenny came out in a sexy bikini and cocktails in her hands; I remembered why I loved her. She smirked as she entered the hot water, immediately walking over and straddling me. I took a sip of my drink and set it down as she smashed her lips on mine, I ran a wet hand through her hair and pulled on it; “You’re so fucking sexy.” My lips changed course and trailed a row down to her neck, my hand untied the bikini top and let it fall into the water. I didn’t waste time and molded my lips with her nipple, biting down on the sensitive area earning approving moans.

“Gross,” Of course he was fucking here, I never got any privacy. I didn’t look up and kept my mouth on Jenny’s tit, this was my damn house, “Shut the fuck up and go inside—we’re busy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So Joe is letting morals get in the way, but he'll soon realize he doesn't really have any morals and the fun will begin. :D
Comments for an update & ya'll should go check out my new one-shot Take a bite of me