We're Concentrating on Falling Apart

Who owns my heart?

“So babe.” I looked up from my homework to see Nick standing at his door, My parents agreed to let me stay with Nick for the weekend as they were going away, So I was here until Monday morning. “I was thinking.” He smirked walking over to me. “That you and I could go swimming?” I blushed and looked down before shaking my head. “Why not?” He pouted causing me to laugh.

“I have no swimmers.” I smiled, He just smirked and picked me up placing my books on the bed. His hands moved down to my school shirt unbuttoning the white shirt leaving me in my light pink laced bra, Nick moaned as he pushed the shirt down all the way before going to the zipper on my skirt, He looked into my eyes as the skirt fell down my legs, He then looked down moaning once more as he saw the matching boy shorts. “So If I’m like this.” I motioned to myself as he set his hands on my hips. “You should be too.” I whispered before helping him slowly remove his shirt, He smiled and allowed it to drop to the floor with a light thud, Next I placed my hand on his thighs un-snapping the button and unzipping the fly. I followed my hands down his legs bending down with them. Nick groaned as I stood back up smiling at him. “Much better.” I whispered. Just as he went to kiss me the door slammed open.

“DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?” I looked to see Mr. Jonas and Nick staring at one and other. Both yelling the same thing at the same time. “Please knock next time.” Nick glared pulling me behind his body. “Now If you’ll excuse us we’re going swimming, Feel free to join.” Nick smiled pulling me out the door, As I walked out I swear I felt Mr. Jonas’ hand slip across my bottom with a slight mumble of ‘looks even better now’ escape his lips. I followed Nick down the stairs and into the kitchen on the house smiling as I saw Jenny standing in a bikini she smiled brightly at me as she noticed I was in my underwear. “She had no swimmers I had to make to.” Nick defended himself when I looked at him. “Now some alcohol.” He smiled grabbing various bottles. “But you Miss.” He smirked turning to me. “Can’t have any.” I pouted at him causing him to laugh and kiss my lips. “Okay maybe a little bit.” He smiled.

“No, No way Nicholas, She’s my student and she’s underage.” Mr. Jonas spoke coming into the room also in his swim wear. “She’s only seventeen.” I shook my head and looked at Nick who smirked at his brother.

“Then I’ll use her to do body shots, Technically she won’t be drinking dear brother.” Nick looked down at me and smiled. “It’ll be fun might put you in the mood for later.” He smirked. I looked at Jenny as she started to laugh.

“No, Please no fucking in my house, I beg of you!” Mr. Jonas pleaded with Nick who only smirked and pulled me out of the house and towards the pool, I smirked at Nick and walked ahead of him swinging my hips side to side. I giggled as Nick came up and patted my ass.

The four of us had been in the pool for two hours now, Joe as Mr. Jonas demanded I call him outside of school, Jenny and Nick were drunk while I was slightly tipsy as Nick allowed me to have a drink or sip of his drink every now. “We’re outa booze.” Jenny slurred causing the three of them to gasp and me to giggle. “We have to get more If Nick wants to do his body shots.” Nick perked up and grabbed Jenny’s hand and ran away yelling Jenny would get some more booze while he prepared himself to do his shots. I raised an eyebrow as Joe made his way over to me. I smirked as his hands slipped onto my hips.

“Your hot, Do you know how much I want to bend you over the desk every lesson and fuck you senseless?” He ground his hips into mine with a smirk before looking to the door when Nick and Jenny reappeared.

“Ready?” Nick asked holding up a bottle and some lime. I nodded my head jumping out of the pool and into his arms.

I groaned as my head throbbed slightly as I woke up the next morning, I looked down to see Nick with his arm across my naked chest. Thoughts of last night rushed into my head, Nick and I doing body shots before running up the stairs and into his room before making love or fucking as Joe called it. Nick moaned as he looked up at me a smile on his face, He pulled me down into him and kissed my lips. This was what I loved about Nick, Even if we rooted like dogs last night and got amazingly drunk he’d still hold me tight and kiss me when he felt like it, No we weren’t dating just friend with benefits.

“Morning.” He smiled pulling the sheets of the two of us smirking as he looked over me his hands stopping on my hips where there were light bruises. “I’m sorry.” He whispered before leaning down to kiss each bruise. He kissed up to my lips before turning over to grab his watch, That’s when I noticed scratches’ down Nick’s back, I frowned before wrapping my arms around his waist followed by my legs, My heels resting on his crotch.

“I’m sorry about your back.” I whispered, He turned around keeping me so I still had my legs and arms wrapped around him, My heels now resting on his lower back. “I didn’t mean it.” He laughed and kissed me.

“It’s okay I enjoyed it.” He smiled down at me. “I really enjoyed it, Just like I really enjoy our messed up relationship.” He laughed before the door burst open, I looked to see Joe standing there with only a pair of boxers on, Nick quickly covered my body with his. “Bro, Do you mind?” He asked an non moving Joe. “We’re naked Joe.” This snapped Joe’s vision off me and he walked out of the room quickly. I looked at Nick who shrugged. “Round too?” He asked shyly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ten comments, for an update, We have 22 subs and 10 comments, It shouldn't be to hard