Status: Active for now [rating may be subject to change]

Bewitched

/two/ Your voice in the wind /duo/

P.O.V. ~ ?

I woke up surrounded by cold damp earth, where I could hear the tree roots winding through the soil and the grass growing towards the sky. But what was I doing here. The last thing I remember seeing is the sun... now somehow I was as alive as any other vampire could get and her face imprinted in my mind.

---------
P.O.V. ~ Normal

Before Skelly could even react to the news the back door flew open and Sookie came in, drenched from head to toe.
"Hey Girlie!" she then halted for a second before giving Eric a fleeting look.
"Eric... Uhm.... You hungry??" she asked looking back at me with her smile back intact.
She always seemed so perky. Exactly the opposite of her dark haired co-worker... luckily. No one could imagine them as two sardonic people living together, the world would be scarred.
Skelly managed to give her a week smile before turning back to Eric. He had a distant look in his eyes while gazing at Sookie.
'Oh man... she's gotten to him alright.'
The thought of Eric smitten with someone made her snicker, drawing his attention.
He cocked his brow as she discretely nudged her head towards Sookie, who was now utterly confused.
Eric just rolled his eyes making her sicker even more.
"Oh, you."
She waved her hand at him with a giggle and fake bashfulness she knew would annoy him. The tension that had lingered in the kitchen a few minutes earlier had started to disappear. And Eric looked anything but amused.
"Yes, amusing."
He stood up to his full height and started walking towards the front door. Remembering the current purpose of his visit she quickly followed, stopping him before he walked out of the door.
"Eric?"
He turned to look at her with a stoic expression on his face. Since he didn't say anything Skelly decided it was safe to continue.
"You're sure?... I mean you've seen him?"
Eric sighed and shook his head.
"No... I felt it more then anything. But there is no way I can be mistaken."
She nodded, he put his hand on her shoulder gently before he turned to leave. Something else how ever popped into her head just before he stepped into his car.
"How did you find me??"
Smirking he gave her one last glance that said 'I always knew...' and he drove off leaving her slightly irked.

-------

"Everything alright You have been spacing all day." looking up from her late lunch she just nodded her head, resisting to talk as her mouth was currently stuffed with eggs and bacon.
'Just thinking' Sookie smiled and nodded at the thought.
"Oh.... I didn't know you knew Eric."
Skelly rolled her eyes at her friends nosiness and swallowed her food.
"It's a long story that I am not ready to tell... he is still extremely frigid though."
Sookie gave her a small pout as Skelly snickered at her own bad pun. They had just started to clean the table as the front door opened.
"Good mornin' Ladies."
'great its sir fuckalot' Skelly thought as the older of the Stackhouse siblings came waltzing into the kitchen.
"Skelly!"
Sookie looked at her with big eyes, slapping her shoulder with her free hand.
"Not my fault he is a walking STD."
She barely whispered. Jason sent her a glare as he kissed his baby sister on the cheek and sitting down.
She then left the two siblings alone in the kitchen. In desperate need for a walk she put on her shoes and sauntered off towards the graveyard that was close to the house.

Luckily it was quiet outside. She could walk in piece with the afternoon sun shining through the lush green leaves of the trees. Not having to think about anything was one of the luxuries she barely ever grated herself. Even at moments like this where the afternoon sun started to set perfectly, making the sky turn a lush pallet of warm colors, Skelly was engrossed to much in her thoughts to even take note of the path she was walking on.
"Godric"
As she whispered the name it sent shivers down her spine and just for a minute it seemed like the wind had picked up around her sending her a reply. As it did she flinched and looked around. She saw strange markings on the floor and something that looked like bones and dried blood. Quirking an eyebrow she inspected the scene curiously, forgetting letting her trip over her own feet.
Skelly landed with a damp thud, she felt damp cold earth beneath her fingers. She groaned and held her head before realizing she had fallen into a fairly deep hole.
"What the...."
Looking around confused she quickly got up only to notice that she was slightly to small and with every movement she made the earth around her seemed to burry her a little more.
Huffing she stopped jumping as she saw the sun setting and the night rolling in. Skelly cursed under her breath.
"Oh just great and I'm stuck for some sociopath to find."
Willing herself to take one last try she jumped up trying to climb out of the hole, only to fall back in. Huffing she sat down covered from head to toe in soil and scowl on her face waiting to be found.
There where quiet foot steps close to the rim of the pit and out of instinct Skelly crouched down in a defensive position like a cornered animal. A twig snapped in half making her head snap up but before she could utter a word her dark blue eyes met a pair of green ones.
♠ ♠ ♠
so second one out... its starting kind of slow.
I hope you like it anyway.

Comments make me happy <3