Status: Sparsly active.

My Guardian Angel.

Embry Call has lived in the shadows of his pack brothers for years—he doesn't have a large family, doesn't have much to offer and feels more then left out. After his best friend—Jacob Black—decides to turn his back on his pack and defend the human girl whom hurt him constantly with her choice, Jacob found himself falling out of love, and—literally—stumbling into the arms of another. Renesmee Cullen. Jacob and Nessie grew closer, and eventually, their friendship turned into a beautiful, healthy relationship. Together, Jacob and Nessie got married, and had two heathly twins; Aurelia and Asher Black. Embry vowed to never leave his best friend as he went through the troubles of hybrid pregnancy—and in the end, when shy and quiet Embry Call watched Nessie deliever the first baby at the Blacks' home, he knew he was no longer alone. She's sick—or not as healthy as they'd imagined her to be, but Carlisle gladly took her to the hospital. Little Aurelia had stricken Emrby hard with adoration—the mighty Embry Call has finally found love.

Characters-
Main: Aurelia Black
Embry Call

Secondary: Jacob Black
Renesmee Black
Asher Black
Cullen Family
Former Quileute Pack


I own none of the Twilight Saga Characters; only Aura and Asher, any other character along the way and the story line.