Status: as active as possible

All For You & More

Un.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this..." Vic pleaded as he held on tightly to the pale girl in the hospital beds hand.

She remained motionless and statuesque, cold as ever. Vic grimaced once again at the white bandages wrapped tightly around both of her wrists, which continued to get traced with cross crosses of blood from where her wounds were freshly stitched up.

"No, Dannick... I don't... I love you... I... I lied... I was just scared I didn't... I don't... Oh god... Baby, please wake up." He continued to beg as tears began to trickle down his face. He didn't bother wiping them away, he just continued to hold her hand as she laid there.

This was his fault. He knew it was his fault. There was no way to make this right, if she never woke up, he would never forgive himself. It was completely his fault that the girl he loved, the girl he absolutely adored, the girl he lived and breathed for, was practically dead.

She had attempted suicide. She had failed, but not by a lot. She hasn't been awake since they found her.

She made that first cut, because Vic told her it was over. He told her that he didn't want to be with her anymore, and he didn't care anymore. He told her he couldn't handle her anymore. It was over between them. He made that very clear.

He lied.

He lied because he was scared. He was in love with her, and it scared him. He never thought he could feel this way about anyone, and yet, he did. He couldn't handle it. He bailed out. He told the biggest lie of his life to the girl that meant the most, and now she was laying here, hurt, because of him.

No matter what would happen after this, if she woke up or not, things would never be the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just starting out, give it a chance?