Status: as active as possible

All For You & More

Trois.

"Victor, you have to come home son," Vic Fuentes' father said sternly over the phone to his oldest son.

"Dad, not yet okay, I think she's gonna wake up soon," Vic said quietly, still starring at Dannick as she laid perfectly still in front of him on the hospital bed, the same position she had been in all night.

"Vic, if she wakes up, her family will call you, please come home, your mother is worried about you." His father continued to plea.

Vic shook his head to himself, "Dad, I'll call you later." he said simply, and hung up the phone.

He had barely moved from his chair in the 6 hours he'd been there. He left to use the bathroom a couple of times, and to grab some water, or wait in the waiting room to give her mother some alone time with her, but other than that he has been glued to his chair.

The only other person that had come to see Dannick was her mother. Dannick lived with her mom and her mom only since her father hasn't been around since she was a baby. They had no family in San Diego, it was only Dannick and her mother, always on their own. Besides that, she really had no other friends to visit her. It was only Vic and Dannick's mom, a comfortable silence between the two was the normal setting now. Neither of them voicing the thoughts in their heads.

Vics mind continued to race with regret and insane anxiety. He didn't know when she would wake up... He was just hoping to god that she would do it soon. He couldn't forgive himself until she did. Until she woke up and he told her he really did love her, still does in fact, and that he didn't mean a thing he said. He has to tell her that. Until he does, the only thing that his mind can't stop replaying in his head helplessly is two nights ago. When he told her what he did... When he, possibly, ruined his own life.
~
"Dannick, it's just... I just... It doesn't feel right anymore doll, this... Thing we have goin' here," He tried to keep his voice strong, fearing it might falter a little, considering the fact that the words felt leaden and sour on his tongue.

He sat with one arm cradling her, and rubbing her back soothingly. They were sitting on a park bench in the cold november night. Dannicks teeth were chattering almost inaudibly, and she was shivering, but not because of the cold, because she knew what was coming, she could feel it.

The sat in the park that was near her house, they had met here many times before, looking up at the stars, smiling and laughing. Being happy.

"But... But Vic, I... I thought, I thought you-you loved me... I thought... Vic, I-I love you, please don't do this," she pleaded. She felt heartbroken, this was the first time she had actually voiced the fact that she loved him, she felt it was as good of a time as ever, but it made her so sad... The circumstances. She wanted to throw herself down at his feet and beg him to not do this, but deep down she felt it was, without a doubt, utterly and completely useless. He didn't love her like she thought he did.

Vic frowned even more then he was frowning before, "Listen babe, it's been... It's been real, but I mean... I think it's time... It's time we uh... Moved on here, don't you think? I can't... Dannick, if I told you that I loved you... I... I would be lying." he spoke smoothly, measuring his words, making sure they were setting in, he was biting on the inside of his cheek so hard as he spoke though, he was afraid he'd draw blood. He couldn't believe it when he actually said he didn't love her, his voice sounded foreign, even to him. His mind was screaming at him to tell the truth, but he just couldn't.

Dannick felt like he had just stabbed her in the chest, repeatedly. "So that's it then? You're just gonna say you don't love me? You... You never have? And then... And then you're just gonna leave me? Just like that? Move on? Just like that?" she questioned painfully and accusingly, her voice rising only a little, as she felt the tears she was trying so desperately to hold back, sting her eyes. Her nose felt completely frozen, and she felt more then a little self conscience, knowing it must've been bright red. Her throat felt like it would close if she kept talking, it was becoming hoarse and raw, and it had a kind of had a weird ache to it. Her heart was beginning to beat rapidly. This was so unreal to her, her world was beginning to spin out of control so quickly.

Vic shook his head slowly, "Dannick, baby, it's, it's time... We... You gotta move on... I'm not leaving you, we can still be friends..." he spoke the words, we could be friends, only because he knew she would never want to. If she had been the type to just stay friends, there's no way he would've suggested it. It would've hurt too much to stay like that, friends. He would prefer to just move on... And pretend.

Dannick snorted a bitter laugh and pushed herself away from Vic, forcefully shoving his arm away from her and standing up, "Friends my ass... I can't believe you could do this... And then act like it's no big deal... I... Can you honestly look me in the eye right now and tell me you don't love me? Can you look me in the eye and say you feel nothing? Can you really?!" she said helplessly, trying her best to voice what was killing her.

Vic stared back at her with sad eyes, he rubbed his hands on his knees and closed his eyes for a moment before opening them slowly as he spoke, "No Dannick... I'm sorry, I don't love you," he said evenly. Feeling a strong urge to puke almost immediately afterwards.

That was it. The final blow. "I hate you!" she screamed, walking away quickly, not looking back, it would hurt too much. This already hurt more than she could handle. She could not believe she had been so stupid. She could not believe she had let him in.... She had done that big time. She told him things she'd never told anyone else, told him how it felt inside her head, told him how he made the hurting stop, even if it was temporary... She told him everything. Except for one thing. One single thing that made it all different. She never told him she cut, or she was, kind of, suicidal.

She needed to go home, go home and escape. Cope. Deal. She needed to do something she hadn't done in months. She hadn't done it since Vic came into her life. She didn't have to. Now that he was out of it, she couldn't bare... She had to get out of it too.

He didn't follow after her. Didn't even call her name. He just watched a she fled away from him. Walked out of his life. He sat there with his head in his hands in anguish. He lied. He said he didn't love her anymore. Didn't want her anymore. He lied.


He was scared. This was too much for him. This feeling was too much. He loved her, too damn much.

He wanted to protect himself from getting hurt. But it backfired. Big time.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is solely for dark eyed dreamer;, my only subscriber, thanks so much... <3 If you are reading this, please...please...subsribe? :,(