I'm not human

Ten

Gerard’s POV

I went back to my room to get some stuff and the address of my friend.
“MIK-“Frank went to yell but I ran to him and put my hand over his mouth.
“I will take my hand away. You stay silent.” I hissed. He nodded. I moved my hand and walked away. I opened his draw in my bedside table then ripped a page out a little book. I put the book back and walked across the room. I looked at Frank then left.
“Mikey!” Frank screamed as loud as he could. Mikey ran down the stairs and saw me reaching for the door handle.
“Gerard don’t leave!” Mikey yelled.
“I have to Mikey!” I yelled back.
“Just stay today and see how you feel tomorrow night.” I sighed and nodded. Mikey left. Then I ran out the house. I got into my car and just as I drove off Mikey opened the front door and ran out into the front garden and saw me drive off.

I pulled up at the house just as the sun was coming up. I knocked on the door. It slowly opened. She had a long purple dress on.
“Gerard?!” She smiled. Moving so I could go in. I stepped in she shut the door and hugged me.
“Long time no see.”
“Almost 11 years.”
“You haven’t aged a bit.”
“That would be because I age slower than humans as do you.” She rolled her eyes.
“So Kat how have you been?”
“I have been fine. Apart from my husband got killed.”
“Sorry to hear.”
“Gerard have you met William?”
“No...”
“William.” She called and a young boy walked over to us. “Gerard this is William, my son.”
“Hello.” I smiled kneeling down.
“Hi.” He smiled.
“William he is your second cusion. He would be 10... But he is so smart. How is Mikey?” She asked.
“Mikey is okay...”
“Not that I’m not happy your here but why are you here?”
“I wanted to see my cusion. Sorry I haven’t seen you in a while. Things have been mental.”
“Come talk to me about it.” We walked into the kitchen. I sat and she sat as well...

“Go on then start.” She smiled.
“Okay well Mikey still won’t feed and I’m fine with that. He got a new friend while he was a school. I found his friend on the floor almost dead, so I took him back to ours. He got better. Things happen and we kissed.”
“Aww!” She smiled. I rolled my eyes.
“I didn’t tell him what I am. One night he saw me eating some on as he put it. He told me he hated me. I had to lock him in my bedroom.” I felt the tears coming. “H-He told me he ha-hated me.”
“He was probably scared and doesn’t hate you.”
“His eyes were full of fear.” A knock came to the door. She got up and went to the door.
“Kat...” Mikey’s voice spoke.
“Mikey! And who’s this?” Kat replied.
“His name is Frank.”
“Come in.” Kat walked to me with Mikey and Frank.
“I’m leaving.” I said when they saw me. I stood.
“It’s light. You can’t leave.” Mikey sighed.
“Kat this is Mikey’s friend.”
“He doesn’t seem like he hates you or he wouldn’t have come.” She whispered to me.
“He does. Anyway where is William?”
“Probably in his room.”
“I will go see him.” I walked off to Williams’s room.