I'm not human

Twelve

Gerard’s POV

I sat in William's room on the floor in the shadows looking at the drawings he had drawn.
“William!” Kat yelled. William ran off to his mother and son came back.
“Let’s go to the basement.” He smiled grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the stairs. Kat called William and he ran off. I heard the door shut and I lent on the wall and closed my eyes.
“Gerard?” I opened my eyes. Frankie...
“What do you want?”
“To tell you I don’t hate you... I was scared of you but now I see that I was stupid” He walked over to me and caressed my cheek and place his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss. I licked his bottom lip and he gladly allowed entrance and we started a fight for dominance. I won... My tongue explored his mouth. Frankie pulled back.
“Gerard?”
“Hi...” I sighed and opened my eyes smiling.
“Hi...” Frank smiled. I hugged Him. He hugged me back. We walked up stairs. I tried to open the door.
“Let us out now!” I yelled.
“No!” Kat yelled.
“He said us!” Mikey yelled.
“Oh... Okay!” I lent down and place my lips to his again. The door opened.
“Okay... Um I think they like each other again.” Mikey said. Kat giggled. I pulled away. I licked my lips and tasted blood. I pushed Frank away out of the door way then slammed the door shut, shutting myself in the basement.
“Frank... you’re bleeding...” I hissed.
“He doesn’t want to hurt you...” Kat said locking the basement door. “The door is thick and strong. He should be okay till tonight.”

I sat on the floor with my eyes closed. I heard the door open and I looked towards the stairs and saw Mikey and Kat.
“How are you now?”
“Fine. How is Frank?”
“I am fine.” He stood behind the two.
“I want to go home...” I sighed.
“It’s dark...” I stood up.
“Frankie... I need to feed.”
“Gerard you go feed. I will take Frank back to his. We will meet in his room.” I nodded.
“Oh! Gerard make sure you don’t taste like blood and you’re not covered in blood.” Frank smiled. I nodded and placed my lips on his forehead. I gave Mikey my car keys. I walked out the house and towards the town night club. I saw someone passed out on the floor in an alleyway. I knelt down next to him. I sunk my teeth into his neck. His blood tasted of alcohol but blood is blood. Once he was drained of all his blood I ran off to Franks. I saw Mikey looking out an open window. I climbed up through the window.
“When’d you get here?” Frank asked shocked. When he saw me.
“Seconds ago.” I smiled.
“You smell like alcohol...” Frank said when he hugged me.
“The feed was passed out almost dead on alcohol...” I sighed. Frank looked up at me and kissed me. I have never felt like this before.
“Io penso che ti amo.” I spoke to him. Mikey under stood and looked shocked. Frank was confused. I said to him... I think I love you.