I'm not human

Seventeen

Gerard’s POV

“The guy that punched me what did he look like?!” I yelled.
“Green hair, green eyes. Pale skin he was a vampire.”
“Lyle...” I whispered. I know of by heart what Lyle looks like. He could dye his hair but he hated to. The reason it was green is when he was a baby his mum dyed it permanent and it never grew a different colour. I sighed.
“Gerard!” Kat yelled she ran in from the back garden. “Lyle’s been around mine he took William!”
“He has been here too...” Mikey sighed. I walked to my room. I saw franks shirt on the floor. Kat ran down and ran straight over to me and hugged me.
“We will get him back. Mikey told me. We will.” Kat said looking into my eyes. I closed my eyes and moved away from her.
“If he lays a finger on William or Frank, I will kill him. I won’t unless her hurts or touches them.” I hissed.
“How do we find him?” Mikey asked.
“I don’t know...” Kat sighed. I ran out the room and the house. I walked around town. I couldn’t smell Franks scent anywhere... I sighed again. A guy walked past me. He pulled out a knife and held it against my neck.
“Give me your money.” The guy hissed.
“Give me your blood.” I hissed. I managed to move and I bit down on his neck and ripped the skin off. Blood squirted everywhere. I drank his blood. I ran back home.

“Any luck?” Mikey asked. I shook my head.
“I wish I would have turned him... I wish I would of...”
“I wouldn’t let you!” Mikey yelled. I looked at my wall and saw a message.
‘No point looking for us. Your little Frankie is mine and so is Kats William.’ I ripped it.
“Kat where did he live when you were with him?”
“Stone hill.”
“Come on then. Let’s go.” I said. Kat and Mikey nodded. We walked upstairs and got into my car. I sped off towards Stone hill. I almost crashed like six times. We pulled up to a house.
“This the place?” I asked. Kat nodded. I walked up to the door and Knocked on it.
“Dose Lyle Rick live here?”
“No. He moved ages ago. Come in though I think my husband know where he has gone. And bring your friends in.” The woman smiled. We went in. “The suns due up... I know your all vampires. Come I will show you to the basement.” She smiled. We all went down. I sat leaning on the wall. I sighed. I sniffed. Frank... I stood and walked around. There was a little window the scent was strong. He had to be close.
“Gerard?” Mikey asked. Kat knew what was happening.
“He’s close.”
“Gerard away from the window. Relax. We will get him tomorrow night.” Kat sighed. I nodded and we lay down out of the windows gaze. I closed my eyes all I saw was Frank looking up at me... I want him back.