I'm not human

Twenty One

Frank’s POV

I opened the door to Gerard’s room slowly.
“Frank leave.” He hissed.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“Your really don’t know do you?”
“No... I don’t.”
“You and Lyle!” He doesn’t know... He can’t.
“What?”
“There was a camera in that room and it was all on a T.V I was forced to watch!” Crap...
“Gerard. I was forced to other wise he would of hurt you lot! It was the only way I could get you out of there! Gerard have you been drinking?!” I asked shocked. He sat up and looked at me.
“So what if I have?!” He hissed, I slapped him. Gerard was shocked. He stood up and walked away from me. He walked up stairs.
“Hey.” Mikey aid to Gerard he didn’t reply. “Are you okay?”
“Do I look okay?!” Gerard hissed.
“Sorry... You have a hand print on your cheek...”
“Frank slapped me.”
“Because he was drinking!” I yelled.
“Because you sucked Lyle off!”
“I did it so he wouldn’t hurt any of you!” I ran outside. Gerard ran after me. He ran in front of me and was out in the sun. He pushed me in as he burnt... Mikey dragged Gerard inside.
“Be more careful! Don’t forget you’re a full vampire now!” He yelled.
“Both of you calm down and go down stairs and make up!” Gerard and I walked down stairs to Gerard’s room. He lay on his bed. I lay in front of him. I placed my lips to his.
“Believe me I am sorry...” I said. He placed his lips to mine. “Does that mean I’m forgiven?” I smiled, Gerard nodded.

I feel bad for him seeing but the pleasure was unbelievable. I am sure Gerard could do better. It’s bad but I might still do it... It will keep Lyle happy and it will keep Gerard safe. A voice in the back of my head was yelling ‘what if Gerard finds out?! You could break his heart!’ Gerard was asleep. He is so cute when he sleeps. Gerard could do better.
“I want to take you out tonight. With Mikey and Kat.” Gerard mumbled. I looked at him and his eyes were opened and he was smiling at me.
“Okay.” I smiled. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Gerard was downstairs getting ready... Mikey and Kat were talking. I looked away for a little while when I looked back Mikey was kissing Kat.
“Aww.” Gerard smiled. I looked at him and he had his black skinny jeans on, a deep red button up shirt.
“Whoa...” I smiled
“What?”
“You look hot!” I smiled slowly blush crept into my cheeks...
“Aw! Frankie’s blushing!” Gerard smiled. I rolled my eyes. “Let’s go.” We got into Gerard’s car. Mikey and Kat were talking about random things. My hand was on my knee and suddenly I felt Gerard touch my hand. I looked down and smiled. We pulled into a small restaurant. We were led to a booth in the back of the restaurant.
“Hey Fro.” Gerard smiled when a guy with and afro walked over.
“Hi Way brothers.” He smiled.
“Frank, Kat this is Ray, Ray Kat and Frankie.” Gerard smiled.
“What can I get you?” Ray smiled.
“Spaghetti Bolognese please.”
“Make that two!” Mikey smiled.
“Veggie burger.”
“Make that two veggie burgers.” Kat added.
“Drinks?”
“Two coffees and two cokes.”
“Okay.” Ray walked off. Soon our food was here and we were eating and drinking.
“I need to go to the bathroom.” I got up and walked to the bathroom. I walked in there and my arm was grabbed and I got dragged into a stall. I was pushed against the stall wall and kissed forcefully. I looked and it was Lyle. He pulled away.
“Hello.” He smiled. “Will I see you tomorrow?” He asked.
“If I can get away from Gerard.” I smiled. I kissed him softly. He let me leave first. I sat down again. Gerard kissed my cheek. Once we had finished we went home.
I sat on Gerard’s lap as his hands rubbed my back. My hands tangled in his hair as out tongues danced together. I pulled away. I smiled at him. He smiled back.
Gerard went to bed as did I.

It was night.
“I’m staying here tonight. You can go hunting if you want.” I smiled. I nodded.
“Okay. What are you going to do?”
“Sleep.” Gerard mumbled. I giggled. I slowly got up.
“See you later.” I smiled. I walked off. I ran out. A black car drove up. I hopped in and we sped off.
“Hey.” Lyle smiled.
“Hi.” I sighed. Back at Lyles he dragged me up stairs. He shut the door to his pink room again...
“May I ask why your room is pink?”
“I don’t know.” He shrugged his shoulders. I turned to face him and he pushed me against the wall. He kissed my hard. He licked my lips and I allowed entrance. He won the fight for dominance. He pulled away and pushed me onto the bed. He straddled me. He smirked as I bit my lip playing with my lip ring. He caressed the scorpion tattoo on my neck. I swallowed as he took his shirt off slowly. His phone ran and he looked at it.
“I need to take this.” He answered the phone. “What?! How? Okay I’ll be right there but you owe me big time. I’m with a friend.” He hissed. He slowly got off me.
“I am sorry Frankie. I have to go. This won’t happen again but it is a big deal tonight.” He sighed annoyed. I nodded. “I’ll take you home.” We got into Lyle’s car and drove off.

I walked in and Kat and Mikey weren’t in... I walked down to see Gerard. I slowly opened the door and on the bed rose petals lay. Candles were lit and I heard Gerard walking around in the bathroom. He was humming.
“Gerard?” I asked.
“Hey!” He smiled as he poked his head round the bathroom door. I smiled back.
“What is all this?” I asked.
“Wanted to do something nice for you.” He smiled. He walked out to me. He placed his lips to mine softly.
“What bought this on?”
“We were going to have a nice night before you got... Taken...” He sighed. He caressed my cheek as he placed his lips to mine. He pulled away.
“Tell me if you don’t want to Frank.”
“I want to.” I smiled. I pulled him towards the bed. He kissed me and I pushed him onto the bed. He smiled and I straddled him. I held his arms down and kissed him roughly and I begged for entrance he allowed slowly. I won the battle for dominance for once. I let go of his arms and his hands went under my shirt and touched my skin. I pulled away and took my shirt off slowly. He took this chance to flip us over so he was on top. I smiled as he kissed my chest. He undid my belt and jeans. Then he undid his. I bit my lip as I watched him. He lent down and kissed me softly. He took me in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down and he hollowed his cheeks. I tangled my hands in his hair and arched my back.
“Wait!” I yelled. “Gerard... I want... You... In me.” I breathed.
“Sure?” He asked. I nodded. I need to feel the pleasure. Gerard reached over and grabbed a condom and lube. He put the condom on and began to lube it up. I wanted it and I wanted fast.
“No prepping just go!” I whined. I wrapped my legs around him and he held himself at the entrance. He pushed in slowly. It was pure pain... He let me get use to the feeling.
“Move.” I whined again. He moved slowly. “Faster!” He began to thrust faster and the pain turned into pleasure. He started to give me a hand job and I arched my back.
“Ge-RARD!” I yelled as I came he let me rid out my orgasm and he soon came into the condom. He collapsed next to me and kissed me softly. I smiled as he threw the condom away and pulled the covers over our naked bodies.
“I love you Frankie.” He whispered as he softly kissed me.
“I love you too Gee Gee.” I smiled and kissed him back. Soon I fell asleep wrapped in Gerard arms.