I'm not human

Twenty Five

Frank’s POV

I lay on Gerard’s lap and then spotted Mikey smiling shaking his head.
“You two remind me of loved up teens...”
“And you and Kat remind me of an elderly couple.” Mikey glared at Gerard and I giggled.
“Now, now Gerard doesn’t be mean we are the same age.” Kat smiled.
“Lie! I’m 33 and you’re what 78?”
“I’m 65!” Kat yelled. “I hate you.”
“I know.” I smiled. “Mikey is it dark?” Gerard asked.
“Yeah.” Mikey sighed looking out the window. Gerard managed to stand up holding me in his arms then placed me on the chair.

We walked out the house together. I went to run at the first person I saw.
“No Frank. Quietly and slowly, pick your pray carefully. Watch them closely. Just by doing so you can learn. So Frankie what type you want, male, female, easy, hard?”
“Easy and you decide.” Gerard pointed at some girl. Another girl walked up to her. They were smiling and talking. We walked past the two girls.
“Excuse me do you know what time it is?” Gerard asked one of them.
“12:13.” She replied smiling.
“Isn’t it dangerous to be out this late for you two lovely ladies?” I asked try to be charming. The girls blushed.
“Well maybe you two big strong men can walk us home.”
“Sure.” I replied. We walked with them to some house. They let us inside and I made a move for one of the girl’s necks and Gerard bit the other girl’s neck. Blood squirted round the room then we headed off home. We walked in and Gerard was hit round the face.
“What the fuck!” He hissed then he noticed it wasn’t Mikey or Kat they were tied up on the sofa and it wasn’t William....
“What do you want?!” He hissed looking Lyle in the eyes. Lyle walked over and touched my cheek.
“I just wanted to check if you are alright.” He smiled.
“Lyle leave.” Gerard replied. Lyle placed his lips on my cheek. I pulled away and pushed him against the wall and walked over to him.
“Lyle leave me alone.” I hissed. “You are pathetic.” Lyle noticed the blood around Gerard neck and mine.
“You the hardest, strongest vampire finally gave his heart away to a little runt?” Lyle hissed turning his head to look at Gerard.
“He is better than you!” Gerard yelled. I punched the wall and then moved. Lyle slowly walked out. I can’t be asked with this now.
“Talk to you later.” Lyle smiled.
“I want to kill him.” Gerard hissed punching the door as I untied Mikey and Kat. Kat walked over to Gerard and hugged him softly.
“I don’t need a hug.”
“Everyone needs a hug.”
“Don’t make me add you to the list.”
“You add me to your list you will be added to Mikey’s” Kat smiled.
“But I could never kill you.” Gerard smiled at Kat. The two are odd.

I walked off leaving the three alone. I love Gerard. I love him so much. I went down to my room and sat on the bed. The door again slowly opened and Gerard stepped in. He looked angry.
“Are you okay?” I asked him sweetly.
“Fine.” He replied. He walked into the bathroom and closed the door. Something is up with him... Why the hell did Lyle come over tonight?! I was going to see him tomorrow but now I can’t I have to keep an eye on Gerard just in case I don’t want him doing something stupid.