I'm not human

Twenty Eight

Gerard’s POV

He kissed me softly and looked me in the eye. He went to leave but I grabbed his arm. He looked at me.
“I’m sorry...” I said. I let him go. He kissed me hard.
“I don’t care! I love you Gerard Way! No matter what I will always love you.” A smiled grew on my face.
“Frankie... My Frankie I love you.” I was thinking... He wants to be mine... I want him to be mine I have a ring...
“What you thinking about?” I walked into the bathroom and went through the draws. “Gerard?” He asked. I was looking still I couldn’t find it. “My love your amazing come and kiss me.” Don’t say that Frank... Ill drag you into my bed and never let you leave. “Are you ignoring me?”
“No.” I mumbled. He sighed. I walked back over to him and looked down at him.
“Gerard?” he asked, I put his finger to my mouth to shut him up.
“Are we going to fast?”
“No... I love you so much. I want to be yours forever.” I smiled. I pulled out a box from my pocket, I got on one knee. I opened the box. In it there was a lovely blue diamond ring.
“Frankie, baby will you make me the happiest monster in the world and be mine forever?” I asked. He opened his mouth and just looked at me he is going to say no! He smiled and tackled me and hugged me tightly.
“Is that a yes?” I asked.
“Yes!” He smiled. I put the ring on his ring finger and stood. He kissed me. “I love you. I love you, I love you!” He shouted repeatedly.

The bedroom door burst open.
“What is happening?” Kat and Mikey asked.
“Nothing.” Frank and I smiled. We were on the floor and he was sitting on me hugging me.
“Oh my fucking God!” Kat yelled.
“What?!” Mikey, Frank and I asked in unison.
“You’re engaged?!” She chirped.
“What?!” Mikey yelled.
“Why do you say that?” Frank and I asked.
“Look at the ring! Isn’t it sweet Mikey?!”
“That is amazing!” Mikey smiled. Kat helped Frank up and looked at my ring. Kat was smiling so much. I grabbed Frank and pulled him over to me.
“Mine!” I hissed they think I was joking... I wasn’t.
“Congratulations...” William said. The love of my life, the one I have waited for ages, and the one who knew I was a monster but said he loves me still is now my fiancé!
“I love you” I hugged him and kissed me hard.
“Aww!” Kat smiled. She hugged Frank and me tightly.

Kat and Frank were talking... I might try to make Frank wear a dress... I laughed at the thought.
“Your rushed it...”
“I didn’t. He said he wanted to be mine forever...”
“As long as my older brothers happy. Oh and I fed.”
“What?!” I gasped.
“I fed...” He spoke again.
“I didn’t think you wanted to?”
“I decided I did. All who I care about are full and I felt left out.” He smiled.
“Kat asked you to didn’t she?”
“Yeah...” I looked over to Kat... Frank was gone... Then she turned and I saw him stuck in a hug from her. I laughed. Things are going perfectly for once, I’m happy Mikey’s happy; Kat’s living with us so I always get to see her and I am getting married! It’s faster than normal but we both want to be with each other forever.