I'm not human

Thirty One

Frank’s POV

Gerard and Mikey’s mum and dad seemed alright. His mum was happy her son had found love... I looked over and saw Gerard awake...
“Don’t worry; I’m sure he doesn’t hate you.” I mumbled looking at him.
“I thought you were asleep...”
“Nope just watching my beautiful love.” I smiled. “Now Gee try sleep.” He lay down. I watched him until his breathing was slow and calm then I tried to get sleep myself. I love Gerard...

My phone began to ring it was a un-know number... Gerard didn’t move and I answered.
“Hello?”
“Hey Frankie.”
“Lyle?” I whispered.
“Yeah. How are you?”
“I’m fine you?”
“Good... Where are you?”
“In bed.”
“The place... You were in the car and you drove off are you leaving me?”
“No... I’m getting married to Gerard...”
“Does this change anything with us?”
“No! Of course it doesn’t.”
“Good... When can I see you?”
“To night. Do you know a town where it is only vampires?”
“Yeah.”
“Meet in the park, by the lake.” I sighed.
“See you then.” He hung up. I put my phone away and lay back down. Try to sleep Frank...

Gerard was walking round the room.
“Hey Gee. I’m going to go for a walk. I’ll be back later.” I smiled he nodded. I left the house and headed for the park. I spotted someone by the lake. I walked over.
“Lyle?”
“Hey Frankie.” He smiled and pulled me into a hug and kissed me hard. I heard someone walking behind us. We kept our lips together as they past. I looked and saw it was Mikey and Kat... Crap. I don’t know if they saw me...
“Come.” I said dragging Lyle into the shadows. He pushed me against a tree and placed his lips to mine. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and explored. I smiled into the kiss.
“Don’t marry Gerard...” He said.
“What?”
“Don’t marry Gerard.”
“I am going to...”
“Why?”
“I love him.”
“If you love him why do you do this with me?”
“I am still marrying him.” I went to walk off but he grabbed my arm.
“Fine. Kiss me.” I kissed him. His hand rested on my package and he began to rub it.
“Not here... Not tonight.” He nodded.
“Go back to Gerard... I’ll call you later.” I left and went back to Gerard.

He was sitting in the living room watching TV. I walked over to him and he was asleep. I tried to wake him. His eyes opened and he pulled me onto him and kissed me and hugged me tightly. I smiled.
“I love you so much!” He cooed. “You are so beautiful and amazing!” I blushed a little.
“Why are you saying this?”
“Because I love you some much. You’re amazing; you’re the best thing that ever happened to me.”
“Oh shut up!” I punched him softly.
“Well it’s true.” He smiled. I got up off his lap. “Where are you going?”
“Bathroom.” I replied. I walked to the bathroom and locked the door. I cannot do this... I feel so bad. I have to break up with him or come clean... I have to. He loves me so much, he is amazing... I’m not worth it... He is so much better than me. I don’t deserve him. He should have better than me. I sighed. A tear fell down my cheek. I wiped my eye and walked back to Gerard. I kissed him hard.