I'm not human

Thirty Three

Gerard’s POV

A wedding takes weeks to prepare. We have been here for about a month and now it is the day of the wedding. I cannot believe I am almost married. I am pacing around a room in the hotel we were getting married in, dressed in my suit ready to go. I am nervous. My phone ran and I looked at caller ID... Frankie.
“Hey babe.”
“Hey Gerard... I can’t do this...”
“What?”
“I can’t marry you... I can’t be with you.”
“W-Why?”
“We are over Gerard... Goodbye.” What just happened? Did he just break up with me and hour before the wedding? I blinked and tears fell. I cannot believe this... Just moments ago I was ready to marry the love of my life then he breaks up with me... I sat on the bed with my back to the door. It opened and closed.
“Hey Gerard!” Kat chirped. I sniffed. She ran over to me. “Gerard darling what’s wrong?” She placed her hand on my shoulder.
“Just go and tell the guests the wedding is off.” I said standing. I went into the bathroom. Kat knocked on the door but then just came in anyway.
“Gerard what has happened?”
“I just want to go home.” I sighed taking my tie off.
“Why?!”
“Look Kat just leave me alone! I’m going home now.” I yelled at her pushing past her and walking out the hotel room, past the few guests. My mum, dad, Joe and some other friends.
“Everyone just go home.” I sighed. I walked out the hotel and back to Joe's. I went down to the room he let me stay in and started to pack my things. Frank’s things were gone. He couldn’t even say it to my face... I found a note.
‘I am so sorry... From Frank.’ I screwed the note up and threw it on the floor. Kat, Mikey and Joe stood in the doorway.
“Start packing if you’re coming home now.”
“Look tell us what happened.” Mikey sighed.
“Frank called me and broke up with me.”
“Reason?”
“I don’t know. He didn’t give me one. I’m going are you two coming now or what?”
“Yeah. Joe we will see you later.” Kat sighed. Mikey and Kat went to pack and Joe went off.
“I'll meet you out by the car.” I yelled. I walked outside put my suitcase on the passenger’s seat. I leant on the car. Kat and Mikey were fairly quick. They got in the car and I drove off.

When we got back home I went straight down to my room. I threw the suitcase on the floor; I walked out the house and around town looking for easy prey. I found a young lost boy... I sunk my teeth into his neck and drank. I walked around for a bit longer. I spotted him... He was out walking the streets. He didn’t spot me. I went home.

The sun soon rose. I stood at the front door. If I just open and then step out I would burn... I reached for the handle.
“Don’t you dare!” Kat hissed. I turned and looked at her. “He obviously wasn’t the right one for you. Why have you still got his blood around your neck?”
“I forgot I had it...” I sighed ripping it off from around my neck. I threw it to the ground and stood on it.
“Gerard go to bed and don’t be stupid.” She hissed walking up the stairs. I walked back to my room. I lay down. I sighed I cannot believe he broke my heart. I hate him.