I'm not human

Thirty Seven

Gerard’s POV

I was still tied to a chair... I managed to fall asleep... Then I awoke and looked at the screens and saw Frank asleep with Lyle in the bed still... I tried to get away. I was banging stuff but I ended up falling over still on the chair on my back so my feet were sort of in the air... I closed my eyes...

I opened them as I heard a door open, I looked at who was coming to hurt me now... Not that they could do any worse than the hurt I am already feeling... I noticed it was Frank. I couldn’t hold back tears this time... They fell.
“Leave me alone Frank... Just let him kill me.” I sighed.
“No...” He said standing the chair up. He untied one arm and I slapped him. I had too... “I was trying to help you!”
“You cheated on me with Lyle when we were together...”
“William told you?”
“Yep.”
“I’m sorry. I love you...” He kissed me softly. I love him... I need him but he cannot just say sorry and think it’s alright!
“Aw. How sweet.” Lyle said. I untied my other hand and then my ankles.
“There Lyle you have ruined my life.” I said before walking out of the room and up the stairs to leave the house. I walked down the path. Moments later Frank ran over to me.

“I’m sorry Gerard, I love you. I shouldn’t have broken your heart like I did.”
“If you wish you can live at ours again. In the guest room. If you decide you want to remember we are not together.” He nodded. We went back home.
“Why is he here?” Kat hissed.
“He saved me. He is living here.” I replied softly. I took him to the room. I am not going to be with him...
“Will you help me get my things at some point soon?”
“Yeah sure.” I sighed. I left. I went right down to my room. Mikey and Kat followed.
“So why is he here?”
“He saved me from being killed.”
“You back with him?” Kat asked.
“No. It won’t take him just saving me and saying he’s sorry...”
“Okay. You heard about a new family moving in down the road?”
“Nah...”
“You should go introduce yourself.”
“No.”
“Fine we will invite them round here. They are vampires you know.” I know what they are trying to do they are trying to get Frank off my mind it won’t work... Mikey and Kat left. They soon came back and Kat dragged me upstairs. Three people stood looking at me. A woman and two guys.

“Hi...” I mumbled.
“Hello.” They all replied. The woman had blond hair and blue eyes, she wore a long black dress, one of the guys was tall he had mousey brown hair and brown eyes. The last guy was my height he had dyed dark purple hair that was spiked up and he had grey eyes. He wore very tight skinny jeans, a gray and black striped shirt and a black jacket. He looked pretty hot...
“I’m Gerard.”
“This is Jeremy and Alice. I am Andy.”
“Nice to meet you.” I smiled. Andy smiled back sweetly. Okay he was not pretty hot... He was HOT! Out the corner of my eye I saw Kat smiling.
“We should go. The sun will be up soon...” Alice smiled. Jeremy nodded, Andy sighed.
“Yeah okay. Can I come see you when the sun goes into the ground?” One way to put it.
“Sure.” I smiled. They left. Kat came over to me and hugged me.
“Does Gerard have a crush?”
“No.”
“Fine! Does Gerard think Andy is hot?”
“No...” I replied.
“Oh come on! He is!” Mikey coughed. “You know I love you Mikey!” Kat smiled.
“Fine he is pretty hot.”
“Well he is Gay...” Kat whispered. “I know him.” She smiled. I nodded. “You know just in case you wanted someone...”
“Kat... I just lost my love. I don’t think I’m ready for anyone yet.”
“Look Gerard you cannot just stay in all the time. Get to know him.” Kat sighed. “I hate seeing you like this...” I nodded.
“I’ll get to know him then...” I sighed, no use putting up a fight.