I'm not human

Thirty Nine

Gerard’s POV

I awoke after a little sleep. I wanted to go for a walk but it was sunny so I couldn’t... I decided I would just walk around the house. I ended up falling over and knocking a picture off then it smashed. I was cleaning it up when Frank opened his bedroom door... I had cut my hands on the glass but I heal quickly it was just blood...
“Gerard?” I looked at him and then went back to picking the glass up. “Are you alright?”
“Fine. I just tripped and the picture got knocked off and smashed. Go back to sleep.”
“I can’t sleep...”
“Try harder. Turn some music on or something.”
“Okay... Why are you up during day?”
“I woke up and decided to walk round the house because I wanted a walk.”
“Oh... Well talk to you later...” He went in his room and I walked down stairs. I should sleep...

I awoke just as the sun was setting... Andy was coming over... For some reason I wanted to look my best. I grabbed some tight skinny jeans, not too tight and I put on my black button up shirt on. I applied a thin line of eyeliner and sorted my hair out. A knock came to my door...
“Hey...” Andy smiled.
“Hey. Sorry about the mess...” I said looking at all the papers on the desk, floor and walls.
“Don’t worry mines worse.” He laughed. “You look nice.”
“Thanks you do too.” He wore fairly tight skinny jeans and a nice dragon shirt. He stepped in my room and shut the door.
“Look I know we have only just met, but you seem really nice and sweet.” My cheeks got hot... He stepped closer. He placed his lips to mine softly then pulled away.
“Sorry... Just I couldn’t resist...” He said slowly backing away. I walked over to him and kissed him. So what if we have only just met... He’s hot! And it will get my mind off Frank which I need to do.
“Sorry for being dumb but we together now?”
“Yeah if you want” I smiled. He nodded and kissed me. We walked up stairs hand in hand.
“What the hell happened down there?” Kat asked.
“Oh Kat just be happy for me.” I at the door way and saw Frank looking at the floor. He made me move on... If he didn’t break up with me I would still be his, he would still be mine. I looked away and Andy kissed me softly.
“Aw!” Kat smiled. I glanced at Frank. I saw a tear fall and then he ran off... I feel bad... But as I said he made me move on he left me. I love him. I like Andy. Nothing can make me un-love Frankie... I will always love him.

Time passed and Andy had to go.
“Gerard you only just met him...” Kat sighed.
“Thought you’d be happy.”
“I am! I just didn’t think it would happen so quickly...”
“He made the first move not me. He kissed me first.” Kat sighed and smiled.
“I am so happy that you have moved on.” Kat and Mikey went to bed... I heard someone creep down the stairs. I looked at the person.
“Hi Frank.”
“Oh... Hi Gerard.” He mumbled.
“You alright?”
“Fine. You?”
“Fine.” We just looked at each other.
“I’m Sorry...” He spoke walking over to me. I opened my mouth but he put his finger in front of it. “I am truly sorry for breaking your heart. I am sorry for cheating on you and I am sorry for coming into your life...” He sighed.
“Frankie don’t you understand... I need you in my life. You were the person I had been waiting for, for ages. You knew I was a vampire and told me you loved me... I don’t care if you cheated on me even if it was with my enemy; I love you too much to lose you. Which I already have, but why do you think I let you stay here?”
“Why?”
“Because I want and need you in my life... Frank I don’t care if you don’t love me... I will always love you...” I spoke as tears began to well in my eyes. Frank kissed me softly.
“Frankie I can’t. I’m with Andy...”
“No! You can’t be I need you. Please Gerard be mine again!” He begged.
“Frankie... I love you but it isn’t right if I break up with him now... Maybe in a few days.” Frank nodded. I won’t. I will make Andy break up with me.