I'm not human

Forty

Frank’s POV

I wanted a drink. I thought everyone would be in bed so I crept down the stairs.
“Hi Frank.”
“Oh... Hi Gerard.” I mumbled.
“You alright?”
“Fine. You?”
“Fine.” We just looked at each other.
“I’m Sorry...” I spoke walking over to Gerard. He opened his mouth but I put my finger in front of it. “I am truly sorry for breaking your heart. I am sorry for cheating on you and I am sorry for coming into your life...” I sighed.
“Frankie don’t you understand... I need you in my life. You were the person I had been waiting for, for ages. You knew I was a vampire and told me you loved me... I don’t care if you cheated on me even if it was with my enemy; I love you too much to lose you. Which I already have, but why do you think I let you stay here?”
“Why?”
“Because I want and need you in my life... Frank I don’t care if you don’t love me... I will always love you...” He spoke as tears began to well in his eyes. I kissed him softly.
“Frankie I can’t. I’m with Andy...”
“No! You can’t be I need you. Please Gerard be mine again!” I begged.
“Frankie... I love you but it isn’t right if I break up with him now... Maybe in a few days.” I nodded. I hope he does I need him.

I got my drink. Gerard had gone to bed. Leaving his phone in the kitchen. I walked over to it... I looked through the contacts and selected Andy... I sent him a message saying: ‘We are over. I’m sorry I have someone else.’ Bad I know but I need Gerard.
‘What? Who?’ He sent back. I was hoping he wouldn’t reply...
‘Not you. Delete my number and never talk to me again.’ I replied. I put Gerard’s phone back after I put in a new number under Andy. I ran up stairs to my room. I love Gerard. I closed my eyes and flopped onto the bed. I will have him back... I got a new sim and texted Gerard’s number.
‘Gerard we are over. I don’t ever want to see you again. Delete my number.’ I sent. Then I got rid of the sim. I don’t care! I will have Gerard to myself he shall be happy, I shall be happy we will have a happy ending! I smiled to myself. I love him and I need him. Together we will be happy. I lay down on my bed and tried to sleep.