I'm not human

Six

Gerard’s POV

I’m covered in blood and Mikey is bringing Frank round?! I asked if he was coming round I didn’t say bring Fran round! Shit! I ran the bath. I threw my clothes in a bin and took a bath. I washed my hair quickly. I Got out and dried. Then got dressed in new clothes. I sat at my desk drawing. I haven’t drawn in a while. I heard the door open and close then two more and I saw Mikey and Frank. Frank walked over to me and looked at my drawing...
“That’s very... Um. Grim...” I looked at my picture and it was a person being cut in half. I shrugged my shoulders.
“Least you’re honest.” I smiled. He smiled.
“If you’re going to kiss just kiss.” I looked into Franks eyes. Frank broke eye contact.
“Frank stay here tonight?”
“Why?”
“Just say yes.”
“Yes...” Mikey smiled.
“Good.” I know his plan. Mikey and Frank walked out of my room. Crap... I have to try not to feed tonight...

Time past the boys were upstairs. Mikey walked down.
“Suns down.”
“I need to feed!” I hissed.
“Go now. Why we eat. Try not to get blood everywhere.” I walked upstairs with Mikey.
“Gerard’s just popping out.” I walked past them and out the house. Time to feed. I ran around looking for an easy target. I don’t want putting up a fight because I can’t get blood all over me. I spotted an old friend. She never put up a fight. She turned into a bitch so I shall kill her. I jumped in front of her.
“Gerard?!” She gasped.
“Hello Alice.” I smiled. She hugged me. I kissed her neck. We use to go out when I was human.
“Let’s go somewhere else.” She smiled and dragged me down an ally. “Your so cold.” She gasped when I put my hand on her bare back. I smiled. I kissed her neck again then dug my fangs into her neck and drank. He blood was not nice... It had the taste of cows... I drank her dry. Once finished I checked myself for blood. No mess. I walked home. I smiled when I saw them.
“Hi.” They smiled. I sat next to Frank who was on the sofa. Mikey left the room.
“Gerard can I talk to you?”
“Okay...” I replied unsure.
“What do you think of me?”
“You’re cute.” I mumbled. Crap wasn’t meant to say that... He blushed a bit.
“You really think that.”
“Yeah...“ I sighed. He smiled. “Frank what do you think of me?”
“You’re hot...”
“JUST KISS ALREADY!” Mikey yelled. Frank giggled. I looked at him. We were so close. Ah fuck it! I leaned forwards and placed my lips to his. The pulled away. Just a quick kiss. He smiled at me. He kissed my lips again. Mikey walked in.
“Okay you can stop now.” He smiled. Frank put his hand in mine.
“Your hand is so cold...” He said.
“He was outside.” Mikey rolled his eyes. “So you two are together? Good.” I like Frank... It’s dangerous for us to be together. I slowly stood. I need a drink.
“2 coffees please.” Mikey smiled. I nodded. I made the coffees. In my pocket I had a small vial of blood from my earlier kill. I poured it in my coffee. I mixed it. I gave Mikey and Frank theirs and I had mine. We all drank watching TV. Mikey fell asleep. I can’t sleep up here.
“I’m going to my room to sleep. G’night.”
“I am coming with you.”
“Is that wise?”
“Yes.” He smiled. We walked down to my room. I lay on my bed in my clothes and Frank lay next to me. He place his lips to mine. I rapped my arms around him and pulled the covers over us. Frank fell asleep like this. I couldn’t sleep. I was worrying about what will happen when he finds out. I will have to tell him soon... Before he finds out himself...