I'm not human

Eight

Gerard’s POV

“Gerard?!” Someone yelled. I looked at the direction the voice came from... No... Not him... I dropped the body. A tear fell from my eyes.
“Frankie...” I whispered I slowly stood and held my hand out to him. He shook his head and ran off. I ran after him. He screamed when I stopped in front of him. Tried to get away. I grabbed his arms.
“Get off me! I hate you!” He screamed. I looked into his eyes and saw pure fear. His body went limp and his eyelids shut. I held him up. I got him in a bridal style carry. I ran him home.
“Mikey!” I yelled tears falling. “Mikey now!” Mikey ran down the stairs and saw Frank. “He found out...”
“Did you hurt him?”
“No.” I sighed. “He hates me...” I walked down to my room. I put Frank on my bed. I walked up to the spare room. I made sure no light would be able to get in. I hid under the covers.
“Gerard?”
“He is locked in my room.” I whispered.
“What are you going to do?”
“I will have to kill him... I don’t want him telling people, your get hurt as well.” I sighed. I was under the covers.
“I will talk to him later... Gerard he really likes you.”
“He told me he hates me.”
“He likes you Gerard.” Then Mikey left.

Mikey walked into the room and sat on the bed.
“It’s dark.” Mikey said. I moved the covers from my face. I could tell my eyes were red and puffy.
“Mikey I can’t do it...”
“What?”
“Let him live... or kill him.”
“What are you saying?”
“The only way I can get away is if I die or leave.”
“Gerard don’t talk like that! We can keep him locked up until he agrees not to say anything. Even if he hates me!”
“You’d give your only friend up for your brother?”
“It’s bad I know but Gerard you’re my brother, best friend and you help me through everything. Its time I helped you.” Mikey said looking into my eyes.
“Thanks Mikey.” I sighed.
“Let me out!” His voice cried from the basement. I slowly sat up. I got up from the bed and walked out and downstairs. I unlocked the top door then locked it. To the next one I unlocked it. I looked round the room and saw Frank in the corner. He was pushed up against the wall shaking. His eyes looked at me.
“P- Please d-don’t hurt me!” He sobbed. Mikey walked down. He had another key. I was glued to the spot, just watching him watching me. Mikey walked to Frank.
“You knew?!” Frank screamed.
“You have to understand I was looking out for my brother. They would do stuff to him... Kill him, experiment on him, hurt him...”
“They could even kill or hurt Mikey.”
“Mikey isn’t one?”
“Half. He won’t make his first kill.” I said.
“I wanted to have some normality in my life.”
“I don’t care if my life doesn’t have normality.”
“So what he can’t go out in the sun?” Frank asked looking at Mikey. He won’t look at me.
“That’s right.” Frank looked at the floor.
“Frankie...” I walked closer to him.
“Get away from me! I hate you.” Those words hurt. Before a tear could fall I left the room. Locking Mikey and Frank in. I ran out the house. I didn’t know where I was going but I was getting out of this place so I didn’t have to deal with his hate...