Status: Was bored with this one just messing around not a story i really actually tryed on :)

Blood-Hill

Ski

Blood splash in my face, it taste so good.....it feed my hunger and quench my thirst. As i Bite into my mom's neck it was fresh, warm how i like it......I couldn't bring myself to stop it just taste so good i was going to kill her if i didn't stop she slowly turn pale she was fighting even though she was super weak compare to me. I could just snap her neck with a tiny push, My dad was already dead in the kitchen, lifeless blood covering all over him, he's eyes open and a horrified look on his face before i attacked him. The kids at school set me off, it took'd just a little push and i snapped. I was out of control, i left a body trail to where i was.....I blinked out as soon as i got pissed and the rest i didn't remember that good just part. My sister was still at school i hope i could bring myself to not kill her as well she was the only person who cared if i died. When the front door open i went off, it just trigged me for some reason, i start to beat the Shit out of my Ten year old Sister my only sibling. She was screaming, but i didn't stop, i tried so bad....The neighbors heard so they watch in the safety of their houses but peered out the window. Only the neighbors who cared called the cops. I could hear the cops come from miles away like 10, i didn't know how but i could hear far if i forces. I suddenly stop and i stared at the direction the cops was coming. One of my neighbor who use to baby sit me when i was young and now babysit my sister grab my sister and ran some distance away to keep her away like i was a monster....It didn't feel Hot but i didn't care for that moment the cops got my attention i was going to go crazy again as they start to get closer i grew madder i didn't know why but when i turn this way i get mad for no reason like if you dropped a pencil near me that simple can tick me off i was like a Hydrogen Nuclear Bomb about to explode any second and you didn't know when it just did it at any random second. The cops Cars Turn to our neighborhood, Then my eyes turn full black but a Scarlet blood splash in the middle, Black and Red vains slowed all over my legs and arms, and all my Vampire and Cat Instinct kick in all at once... It was a blood Bath....Massacre...........The worst ever........And i couldn't stop it....... It was all my fault.............................